Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

^I liked the dancing stuff Shabz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Singers coming and singing songs make me fall asleep.. Thats why I skipped Sunidhi's part πŸ˜†

Shahroz and Ahsan were great. Saba was okay. Sajjal and Syra made me cringe.. oh god what was that πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saba could have done better if she was given better songs. I mean who on the world would dance to humshakkal's movie song which is sung by Himesh Reshamiya πŸ˜†

Syra was tad bit better than Sajjal.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Saba could have done better if she was given better songs. I mean who on the world would dance to humshakkal's movie song which is sung by Himesh Reshamiya πŸ˜†

Syra was tad bit better than Sajjal.

Btw I did not like Mehwish one bit. She lacks energy..
Usman. thumbnail
I dont like her.. I skipped her performance
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

P.S. Who was Hamza Ali Abbasi's designer for this occasion ?

No idea Ash. But he/she definitely made a joke out of Hamza πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^exactly what i meant, dancing is not our thing, whenever they try it will always looked copied and lacking...instead of dancing to Indian numbers, they should make skits of the OST's have dancers and everything...but dance to our music for Gods sake, its Hum tv awards, not BW's...geez
And it will original if they do what I am saying, instead of being copy cats they should think out of the box...but woh bhi kya karein, our audience is so taken by BW that we just cant think out of the box...makes my blood boil.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

why why why do they have to include dance numbers...why cant they just have the singers come and perform the nominated OST's, and agar kissi ko nachana hai to OST's pay nach lo...we are not dancers, we can never match India in that...give it up.

I super agree on songs part. Dance is still OK to show in an Award show like that.. But the CHOICE should have some sar pair k nahi I mean come on ! In ganon pe konsa dance hota hai ?

I only liked performance of Ahsan n Mehwish from HUM Awards 1.. Songs selection n dance was way better than now. Simple n beautiful.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I just want to ask.. Who r the choreographers for the show ? I mean they r the ones to choose songs n stuff nahi !?!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OK so I finally got to watch the Awards. I really liked it as a whole. I enjoyed it n thatz the most important thing I guess.
Presentaion was amazing. I felt everyone was comfortable. Hosting was lovely. Alternations between Hamza Ali Abbasi/ Sanam Jung n Ahmed Ali/Vasay Chaudhry was great. I loved these four as anchors. Sanam n Hamza looked good together btw 😳. I loved how she was continuously mentioning about Hamza's 'Shalwar Kameez' ( which I doubt though :S ) in the beginning of the show.. I was giggling like an idiot there πŸ˜†.
Vasay n Ahmed Butt were hilarious especially their entry song.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† N Vasay kept saying he is senior than Ahmed in anchoring Hum awards LOL πŸ˜›. I liked these funny moments.

Honouring Abida Parveen n Samina Peerzada was great. I just LOVE Samina..she is one of most favourite senior artists n simply gorgeous as well ❀️.

Is Na Maloom Afraad that good ? Coz the way it was presented made me feel so.. Itna paisa kamaaya hai toh achi hogi .. Shayad.. !?!
Urwa Hocane looked stunning ❀️, Probably the only girl whose look suited her ALOT.

Performances were fine. Songs selection could be better. I only was looking forward to Ahsan n Saba one n thank God it was good. I didn't find anything that odd. Ahsan was awesome n I loved his dressing there.
Feroze n Sajjal.. Well, Sajjal pe suit nai kia that dance IMO.. Mjhe aisa laga jese koi choti si bachi dance karne ki koshish kr rhi hai !?! πŸ˜• Nothing against her, itz just that I felt she would be more confortable in a simple yet elegant performance.. May be a romantic number ? That would have suited them more I guess .. Coz as per me, every performance was LOUD.. Koi ek toh romantic n soft rakh lete.. To balance it a bit . Shehroz n Syra were fine too,

All in aLl, a good show.. Well presented n led..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Where did u guys watch the show
Did anyone uploaded it online in hd

I don't know why hum hasn't uploaded it yet

Whereas they were super fast in uploading hum awards 2