Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
^Hina: Yes,, Anoushey hosted few epis of Pakistan idol
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh WOWW.. Thanks a ton dear for this lovely thread... 😳
The first page looks wonderful with all updates n pics.. ❤️ so manyyy performances will be there.. With COOL DOOL people out there !!!

Waiting .. Especially for Saba Ahsan n Feroze Sajjal's performances... Coz yehi ek cheez kaam ki hogi .. Warna awards ka koi bharosa nai.. I don't have even expectations tht deserving one will win ?! 🤔

Bookmarking it 😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Anoushey Ashraf is so annoying.. koe aur nahi mila in ko for hosting

Saba Qamar and Syra Yousaf are looking so pretty.. There is something wrong with Mehwish's face
and Mohsin Abbas Haider is just so annoying.

Who is this guy ? The one with Mehwish ?? If yes then i do agree 🥱

Saba, Syra (with here baby ☺️) n Shehroz r looking the best between all..

@bold i know right 🤣
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I believe Hum will be launching bin roye ansu at the award show which would be a smart decision and hence Mahira and Humayun are performing.. unless they decide not to do that which would just be a stupid move on their behalf since they haven\t released anything for a film that supposedly releases eidulfitr yet 🥱
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ Bin Roye Ansoo is a new project of them ??
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ Bin Roye Ansoo is a new project of them ??

Its been shooting since 2013 and is a film and drama based on Farhat Ishtiaq's novel.

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I believe Hum will be launching bin roye ansu at the award show which would be a smart decision and hence Mahira and Humayun are performing.. unless they decide not to do that which would just be a stupid move on their behalf since they haven\t released anything for a film that supposedly releases eidulfitr yet 🥱

Did you see the poster of it? Btw, I dont think there making a drama anymore. At least its not confirmed yet.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Did you see the poster of it? Btw, I dont think there making a drama anymore. At least its not confirmed yet.

That's not an official poster.. its fan made. The dramas already made, it has to release once the film does since the drama and film have different scenes.They were shooting in Dubai for the film a week ago, Faheem Burney was directing, even though last time I asked MK she said only one song was left to shoot in Thailand.. this was around Humayun's accident.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Who is this guy ? The one with Mehwish ?? If yes then i do agree 🥱

Saba, Syra (with here baby ☺️) n Shehroz r looking the best between all..

@bold i know right 🤣

Yes, the one with Mehwish, He is a rapper/singer in the show "Mazaaq-Raat" hosted by Nauman Ejaz. And he is the most annoying thing in that show as well.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Hum really needs to double check before giving out wrong information... they'd do anything for people to buy tickets 🥱
Mahira isn't performing, but now apparently Sanam Saeed is also performing. Guess we'll see tomorrow.