Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

I thought the last scene in the 4th Episode spoke Volumes, this is why I started watching for realism and Sanam Saeed's expressions, FLAWLESS! If parents ( Father's) are in distress this is how it is done.

@ Anyone :P Does Lala been younger or older brother? I hear Arjumunds Father REFERRING to Behroze's father?!

Don't know what Lala means but Agha Jaan sure is the elder brother.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Ursh: Lala is used to address an older brother. So Agha Jaan is older than Arjumand's father
346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Gorgeous siggies @Onethatgotaway

Thank youuu ^_^ <3
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

@Ursh: Lala is used to address an older brother. So Agha Jaan is older than Arjumand's father

Thanks! I thought it was a simple term " Bhai" like we use in Gujarati Language
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Today I was watching sm segment of 2nd Hum TV awards where Ali Rehman got the best debutant award nd he was looking soon handsome nd dapper. He's really got a good personality.😊

Yes he has a good personality off screen, and he looks amazing in a beard. I don't like him without the beard 😆 He lives abroad so he does not do many shows in a year. Just a week before, he was in georgia, then he flew to Dubai for the awards. He is constantly travelling.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Ah yes I had heard ant billboards in Karachi. Also having a huge star cast I guess helps as varied fans watching d show initially for their respective favs😳, so dey already got substantial viewers.😉

Aww thnx. 😳Am going on a vacation nd hence will not be able to either watch or post. Will end up missing quite a few epis., but will at least try to get my updates here.😊

Yep, they have sent a lot on billboards. I will take a picture and post it here next time I pass it 😆

Oh have fun! Yes, you will get loads of updates here due to our never ending discussions 😛
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Maya posted a pic with Mikaal and Ali on her insta. Ek tou she loves hashtagging..one of it was #FaraaLoveBaba which I found really adorable 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Maya posted a pic with Mikaal and Ali on her insta. Ek tou she loves hashtagging..one of it was #FaraaLoveBaba which I found really adorable 😳

God, I stalked her insta the other day! There are almost 5-6 hashtags on EVERY single picture 😆 I couldn't help but think of one of the videos that Zaid Ali made on girls who use nonsensical hashtags with every picture they post 😆😆
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Oh can you please post that pic?
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pic toh post karo kanjoos :p