Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I obviously watch the show online so don't know, but does HUM promote the show on TV?

Anyways will be away for a month or so, so will now not be able to watch the upcoming epis nd u guys can take a breather from my rants.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yes they do air promos at least 3 weeks before the show. I agree they did not promote DeD that well. But I guess they were counting on the big star cast and high production value to attract the audiences and it definitely did. Apart from TV, hum promotes a lot on billboards. Like there are billboards of DeD all over Karachi at least. I do not know about the rest of the cities..

Oh why are you going? We love all your rants Khamoshh. πŸ˜›
Discussions are fun!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

well the promos are on-air..I did see the OST on tv the other day as well. But the NEW promos, those are another thing. They air like 1-2 days before the fresh episode is supposed to air -_-

Yes we get to see the old promos and OST but they really should air the new promos fast.
If I get an interniship at Hum in Summers, I am going to go and criticise everything πŸ˜†
They really drive desperate viewers mad. Yes, they air the new promos on Fridays usually (for DeD), but they ar still not on air this wek
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I just want Wali in this world. Phir bhale hi wo bacha kyun na ho! I am getting kinda impatient now..why is this show just once a week?

Haha! Abhi to Arju and Suhaib ka track start bhi nahi huwa πŸ˜† Thand rakho yaar! Abhi timee hai

Well, I said the same thing last week. Yes, these tv channels wale are totally zaalim
mary78613 thumbnail
Ekk! Look who is hanging out together in Dubai. Our very own Hareem and Ali πŸ˜† Not alone ofcourse, with a group of people.
Well, they are still all in Dubai and enjoying shopping at the Mall of Emirates and having lunch at tribes
Yes I am a big stalker πŸ˜†

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow urwa n mawra took their bro too to the trip
Ali looking so nice

I wish mawra didn't go bolly and did more dramas

I like urwa too

I don't know why don't they do dramas And go behind films so early

I prefer arij Sumbul in this case as they r very popular but still are sticking to dramas n giving us good performances bk to bk

I JUS CANT STAND ARMEENA RANA KHAN
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hareem is looking gorgeous..

Tfs Mary
580212 thumbnail
I thought the last scene in the 4th Episode spoke Volumes, this is why I started watching for realism and Sanam Saeed's expressions, FLAWLESS! If parents ( Father's) are in distress this is how it is done.

@ Anyone :P Does Lala been younger or older brother? I hear Arjumunds Father REFERRING to Behroze's father?!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes they do air promos at least 3 weeks before the show. I agree they did not promote DeD that well. But I guess they were counting on the big star cast and high production value to attract the audiences and it definitely did. Apart from TV, hum promotes a lot on billboards. Like there are billboards of DeD all over Karachi at least. I do not know about the rest of the cities..

Oh why are you going? We love all your rants Khamoshh. πŸ˜›
Discussions are fun!

Ah yes I had heard ant billboards in Karachi. Also having a huge star cast I guess helps as varied fans watching d show initially for their respective favs😳, so dey already got substantial viewers.πŸ˜‰

Aww thnx. 😳Am going on a vacation nd hence will not be able to either watch or post. Will end up missing quite a few epis., but will at least try to get my updates here.😊
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mary78613

Ekk! Look who is hanging out together in Dubai. Our very own Hareem and AliπŸ˜†Not alone ofcourse, with a group of people.

Well, they are still all in Dubai and enjoying shopping at the Mall of Emirates and having lunch at tribes
Yes I am a big stalkerπŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ wow great.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today I was watching sm segment of 2nd Hum TV awards where Ali Rehman got the best debutant award nd he was looking soon handsome nd dapper. He's really got a good personality.😊