Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
we are discussing RuRoz ka family planning! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Waise yeah...late pregnancy (intentional or otherwise) or miscarriage for the first time are the two plausible reasons.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Iska jawab mere paas nahi hai 😆 Mayba B and R did not want any kids until they were financially stable.
Roohi and Behroze looked so much in love today. It was a balanced episode. Both Behroze and Suhaib got equal screen space. I am glad. Loved the episode. B and R wedding night scene was lovely. And their hug was adorable.

Felt really bad for A and S. But their room scene was mindblowing. Both were so good. Suhaib was so embarrased bechara. A could still wine and cry but he couldn't say anything. I hope they both try to work on their relationship and A would need to take the first step because Suhaib is super uncomfortable around her plus she told him on his face how repulsive it was to marry him and she wanted to die instead. That would bruise anyone's ego 😆 but Suhaib is not the egoistic type but he is very 'gairatmand'. Bechara is not even looking at A. 😆

Both wedding happening simultaneously and Wali narrating about the couples was really nice.

Precap was amazing.. R will meet Agha Jaan and the rest.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm yet to watch the episode. My dad's so attached to news channels, he doesn't hand over the remote to me 😆😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Waise yeah...late pregnancy (intentional or otherwise) or miscarriage for the first time are the two plausible reasons.

😆 all are interest in there aulaad na.
Miscarriage I thought too.
I m so jobless to talk about ruraiz phamily planning 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Awh, everyone's sympathies are with Suhaib and Arjumand. Most of you are addressing them as bechara/bechari 😆😆
mary78613 thumbnail

I don't think they will show.m. So age difference between Wali and Farah in the show...it doesn't . make any sense. Zarmina can be younger than them but she is sooo not gonna be married with two kids. The snippets in the OST showed Ruhi pregnant when Behroze is still in the struggling phase, at least that's what I think. That they are happy despite not being financially sound and they are making priceless memories out of everyday moments like Behroze cooking for Ruhi and giving her a restaurant treatment. Didn't B say in the episode today that he doesn't want to burden even his best friend and wishes to find a place for themselves soon? That means pregnancy won't take time.

KHAIR! RuRoz are totally set in their path. The stark contrast between them and ArHaib was just wow. Ek side pe the older brother was the happiest man on earth and dusre pe there was legit depression in Agha Jaan's haveli. Like, how the hell can Wali be older than Farah? It doesn't make any biological sense! Suhaib tou won't even as much as look at Arjumand and Arjumand herself wishes she were dead. Wali ayega kahan se?! xD

ArHaib ko dekh ker to Wali ka existence khatre mein lag raha hai 😆

Yes even I was saying the same thing the other day. It is not possible for Wali and Farah to have an age difference. The max they can show is a few months or maybe a year.

And they showed Zarmina getting married in the show. She is not already married
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

I can see the interest and attention being paid to this matter 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mary78613

Iska jawab mere paas nahi hai 😆 Mayba B and R did not want any kids until they were financially stable.
Roohi and Behroze looked so much in love today. It was a balanced episode. Both Behroze and Suhaib got equal screen space. I am glad. Loved the episode. B and R wedding night scene was lovely. And their hug was adorable.

Felt really bad for A and S. But their room scene was mindblowing. Both were so good. Suhaib was so embarrased bechara. A could still wine and cry but he couldn't say anything. I hope they both try to work on their relationship and A would need to take the first step because Suhaib is super uncomfortable around her plus she told him on his face how repulsive it was to marry him and she wanted to die instead. That would bruise anyone's ego 😆 but Suhaib is not the egoistic type but he is very 'gairatmand'. Bechara is not even looking at A. 😆

Both wedding happening simultaneously and Wali narrating about the couples was really nice.

Precap was amazing.. R will meet Agha Jaan and the rest.

The guilt u can read on suhaib's face . Hareem and Ali pulled off so well 👏 may be they will show a leap in a song like ruraiz kitchen n dinning table scene where as on other hand they will show wali already born n then future scenes like school scene will come.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: addictedlove

😆 all are interest in there aulaad na.
Miscarriage I thought too.
I m so jobless to talk about ruraiz phamily planning 😆

Honestly speaking I am more worried about Wali's existence 🤣 Wali bas jaldi se hojaye.
Farah to ho he jayegi 😆 😆
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aik aur super Fantastic episode ..Lovely scenes between Behroze and roohi <3 Sakeena happy :P
all actors are doing awesome job i mst say Fabulous star cast <3