Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I can feel. I didn't read AH with high hopes or anything because I knew the sequel somehow would not be of PeK's level. But the first five installments of AH were SO disappointing that after reading them I used to be like, 'How on earth can Umera write such crap?' But this month's installment was definitely the best one. I mean after reading it, I wasn't left doubting UA's writing skills. The feeling was like, 'Yes, this is the Salar-Imama I had read about in PeK' .. otherwise, Imama was disappointing me from the very beginning. I just wish reading AH doesn't come out as the decision I would later regret

This month's installment definitely left me hanging for more! Because it was going so well. Finally it felt like things were moving. Plus that cliffhanger! Main tou hang hi hogayi! I am still not 100% sold on Imama, I have my reservations about her. She confuses me...more like, she keeps me at a distance. I can't sympathize with her as a character. Salaar on the other hand makes me love him more and more with each page. Whatever my feelings about AeH are on the whole, I am loving it solely for the sake of Salaar Sikander.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Itna detail mein you're already discussing each episode, ab kya kami reh gayi hai? 😆

Waise I'm happy that if not the new promos, at least they're airing the pre-launch promos. And coming to this particular promo, I'm so freaking excited for Suhaib trying to bridge the gap and then his death scenes. The journey's going to be like a roller-coaster wali emotional ride once they both settle in their lives and Suhaib tries his best for the reunion.

I hope I am not scaring people with my words 🤣

I am actually not happy with showing old promos Yaar kasam se, kal the WaFa promo was on..wo "haunted house" wala and mera dil dukhi hogaya! Itni mushkil se khud ko sambhala ye ke koi nahin, ajaenge ye bhi..tab tak badon se kaam chala lo and then they go and show all these promos of WaFa's generation and it hurts!! My Bhabhi got so excited, "OH they grew up!!" and I explained to her ke no it's just the old promos airing...the disappointment was palpable..

KHAIR! At least now the marriage drama is done so we'll get scenes of building bridges now. Arjumand and Suhaib, Ruhi and Tajamul, Suhaib and Behroze...a little bit of their patching up before the kids come and eventually grow up. Uwaan! I am getting impatient! Either give me good ArHaib or just give me Wali! 😭😭
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hum TV is the most lazy channel ever. It takes ages for them to air new promos. Other channels air them the very next day of the episode.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

Hum TV is the most lazy channel ever. It takes ages for them to air new promos. Other channels air them the very next day of the episode.

I obviously watch the show online so don't know, but does HUM promote the show on TV?

Anyways will be away for a month or so, so will now not be able to watch the upcoming epis nd u guys can take a breather from my rants.😉😆
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I obviously watch the show online so don't know, but does HUM promote the show on TV?

Anyways will be away for a month or so, so will now not be able to watch the upcoming epis nd u guys can take a breather from my rants.😉😆

well the promos are on-air..I did see the OST on tv the other day as well. But the NEW promos, those are another thing. They air like 1-2 days before the fresh episode is supposed to air -_-
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

well the promos are on-air..I did see the OST on tv the other day as well. But the NEW promos, those are another thing. They air like 1-2 days before the fresh episode is supposed to air -_-

I thinkl even the initial promos and OST they started showing just a week or so b4 the drama started to air. I don't think dey hv created sufficient buzz for DeD, though I cld very well be wrong as I hv no idea how dey promote their other shows.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope I am not scaring people with my words 🤣

I am actually not happy with showing old promos Yaar kasam se, kal the WaFa promo was on..wo "haunted house" wala and mera dil dukhi hogaya! Itni mushkil se khud ko sambhala ye ke koi nahin, ajaenge ye bhi..tab tak badon se kaam chala lo and then they go and show all these promos of WaFa's generation and it hurts!! My Bhabhi got so excited, "OH they grew up!!" and I explained to her ke no it's just the old promos airing...the disappointment was palpable..

KHAIR! At least now the marriage drama is done so we'll get scenes of building bridges now. Arjumand and Suhaib, Ruhi and Tajamul, Suhaib and Behroze...a little bit of their patching up before the kids come and eventually grow up. Uwaan! I am getting impatient! Either give me good ArHaib or just give me Wali! 😭😭

I tou don't let my sister change the channel when we are watching something on HUM and theg air WaFa and Behroze-Suhaib promos. 😆I know the feels man! Now that my Wali ke anay ka impatience is not really high, they air the promos and my heart bursts with WaFa feels. 😆

Just three more weeks for Wali! I told my sisters the entire story and now they can't seem to wait for him 😛

sourmisery thumbnail
I just want Wali in this world. Phir bhale hi wo bacha kyun na ho! I am getting kinda impatient now..why is this show just once a week?
clockworknerd thumbnail

This month's installment definitely left me hanging for more! Because it was going so well. Finally it felt like things were moving. Plus that cliffhanger! Main tou hang hi hogayi! I am still not 100% sold on Imama, I have my reservations about her. She confuses me...more like, she keeps me at a distance. I can't sympathize with her as a character. Salaar on the other hand makes me love him more and more with each page. Whatever my feelings about AeH are on the whole, I am loving it solely for the sake of Salaar Sikander.

Yeah this installment got me like 'Chalo kuch tou hua except the daily nakhra dose of Imama' 😆
Same here. But AT LEAST she's improving. Ab i can't expect her to be like the old Imama suddenly. Even though this change was sudden. Khair, the part where she said that Jalal was koi aur mard for her really made me feel that she's finally talking sense. Pehle tou Jalal ko soche samjhe bagair apni aur Salar ki conversations mein mention kardeti thi. Now she definitely thinks before talking and doesn't hurt Salar with her words. And then she even talked to Sibt Ali which was a good step. I'm reading it for Salar. Buat the crap of first five installments couldn't make me love AeH despite the fact that I absolutely adore Salar.

That cliffhanger tou got me jumping. I actually shut my eyes at the beginning of that part because of the fear of what I was going to read next. Oh, the horror!

clockworknerd thumbnail

I just want Wali in this world. Phir bhale hi wo bacha kyun na ho! I am getting kinda impatient now..why is this show just once a week?

Because Hum TV walay are zaalim 😆