Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

🤣 🤣 🤣 I want to discuss this show and the characters with such passion..ye reply tou kuch bhi nahin hai 🤣

And I am an unashamed, out and out supporter/lover of ArHaib. Specially Arjumand..she tou has become my jaan. Fierce ladies who refuse to be treated as doormats are my thing 😳 Aaj kal there's such a dearth of such ladies that whenever I do get to see them, I immediately take it upon me to shower love and appreciation on them 😳

Sarcastic tone mein hi sahi, at least Arjumand is trying to engage him in the conversation. She isn't hiding herself in the corner like Suhaib, trying to avoid him like he does. She doesn't go and confront him but she doesn't let him slide also. Whenever she gets him to herself, she makes sure to let him know what she feels. Because all she wants is a reaction. Per ye Suhaib bhi na...he needs an army to sudhrofy 😆

Exactly. Agha Jaan hit RuRoz where it hurts the most. He taunted Ruhi's family background and then he questioned Behroze's gairat. Both are pretty much unforgivable things, specially to the young people who are pretty much hot blooded. Ruhi might have been kicked out of her house in the name of rukhsati but she loves and respects her family and she won't easily forget anyone who raises finger on her family's prestige. This meeting is something she will never forget. RuRoz might not talk about it and move on with their life, but this will always remain in the back of their mind. Then when Behroze will eventually ignore his wife's wishes to respect that of his dead brother, without consulting her or thinking about and become the obedient son...of course Ruhi would react harshly. Then even Behroze dies and leaves her with this hatred for the family who took everything from her.

HumTV isn't airing the new episode promos and instead airing the old promos. Uss mein I noticed one thing that Suhaib comes to meet Behroze and he apparently looks very happy and is taking a keen interest in something (I think it's the baby Farah) but Behroze sternly tells Suhaib to leave the house immediately. So yeah, we will get Suhaib trying to bridge the distance between Behroze and Agha Jaan. I don't remember the novel much (I only read the WaFa parts in boriat 🤣) so I am not sure if Behroze's anger at Suhaib is because he thinks Suhaib did this all to get Agha Jaan's property. Let's see what explanation is given in the drama. It just seems unlikely to me but ho bhi sakta hai..

There's a saying na hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Guess dat wld be the case with Ruhi too.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I don't mind touchiness but this one kinda puts me off.. he keeps touching her face and that deep voice Rooohhiii.. 😆

Not only a hug, he touches her face, her hair.. too touchy.. LOL..

can I see something like that for Suhaib and Arjumand.. they have so much chemistry and they don't even sleep together.. 😆

You're so righttt..there are shows that show touchiness and what not..but I just find theirs a little too OTT..or just unbearable to be honest 😆

ArSu, on the other hand, are just amazing and their chemistry is wow..even without a single touch 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In the whole confrontation scene I think what made it worse was that Agha Jaan kept comparing Behroze's naa-farmaani and rebellion against Suhaib's framaani and sacrifice for his father's wishes. It was like Behroze is the bad son whereas Suhaib is the good one and comparisons always lead to resentment with the person being compared. Also comparing your own children is the worst thing a parent can do, coz it breeds ill-will for your own sibling.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

You're so righttt..there are shows that show touchiness and what not..but I just find theirs a little too OTT..or just unbearable to be honest 😆

ArSu, on the other hand, are just amazing and their chemistry is wow..even without a single touch 😆

Thank God I'm not the only one.. Yes they are irritating lol
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I don't mind touchiness but this one kinda puts me off.. he keeps touching her face and that deep voice Rooohhiii.. 😆

Not only a hug, he touches her face, her hair.. too touchy.. LOL..

can I see something like that for Suhaib and Arjumand.. they have so much chemistry and they don't even sleep together.. 😆

I agree it feels weird in this case 😆 he keeps on touching her hand, shoulder and face. So much in love, can't seem to keep their hands off each other 😆

Yes ArSu have amazing chemistry and I hope wee get to see some good scenes between them in the upcoming episodes
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

In the whole confrontation scene I think what made it worse was that Agha Jaan kept comparing Behroze's naa-farmaani and rebellion against Suhaib's framaani and sacrifice for his father's wishes. It was like Behroze is the bad son whereas Suhaib is the good one and comparisons always lead to resentment with the person being compared. Also comparing your own children is the worst thing a parent can do, coz it breeds ill-will for your own sibling.

I agree. Agha Jaan will be the reason for their strained relationship (from Behroze's side at least in the future). He should not have compared both his sons in this way. Behroze is already egoistic, ana wala types and being compared like that with his younger brother must have hurt his ego BIG TIME.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

This AT and Alvida AT seem to be competing with each other but this one is gonna win 😆

Lol we're competing? I guess we are going at a pretty good pace, aren't we ?
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

This is utter nonsense! I loved every single thing about PeK and that's the only reason I am very reluctant to read AeH. If it were any other UA's work, I'd give it a shot, but since it's a continuation of something that was almost perfection for me, I know I would be disappointed to invest in this..sigh!

I can feel. I didn't read AH with high hopes or anything because I knew the sequel somehow would not be of PeK's level. But the first five installments of AH were SO disappointing that after reading them I used to be like, 'How on earth can Umera write such crap?' But this month's installment was definitely the best one. I mean after reading it, I wasn't left doubting UA's writing skills. The feeling was like, 'Yes, this is the Salar-Imama I had read about in PeK' .. otherwise, Imama was disappointing me from the very beginning. I just wish reading AH doesn't come out as the decision I would later regret
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

🤣 🤣 🤣 I want to discuss this show and the characters with such passion..ye reply tou kuch bhi nahin hai 🤣

HumTV isn't airing the new episode promos and instead airing the old promos. Uss mein I noticed one thing that Suhaib comes to meet Behroze and he apparently looks very happy and is taking a keen interest in something (I think it's the baby Farah) but Behroze sternly tells Suhaib to leave the house immediately. So yeah, we will get Suhaib trying to bridge the distance between Behroze and Agha Jaan. I don't remember the novel much (I only read the WaFa parts in boriat 🤣) so I am not sure if Behroze's anger at Suhaib is because he thinks Suhaib did this all to get Agha Jaan's property. Let's see what explanation is given in the drama. It just seems unlikely to me but ho bhi sakta hai..

Itna detail mein you're already discussing each episode, ab kya kami reh gayi hai? 😆

Waise I'm happy that if not the new promos, at least they're airing the pre-launch promos. And coming to this particular promo, I'm so freaking excited for Suhaib trying to bridge the gap and then his death scenes. The journey's going to be like a roller-coaster wali emotional ride once they both settle in their lives and Suhaib tries his best for the reunion.
clockworknerd thumbnail
I hope this AT is completed before the 5th episode airs. 😛