Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Thanks for the update Javeria

You're welcome Mary :)
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I wonder where they are going to go after Agha Jaan kicks them out of the house.. I wonder if they will show the leap from there..

It will take a good number of episodes for the leap to happen. Its just the beginning right now.
In the next few episodes, Behroze struggle will be shown and how Ruhi and him live together happily despite a lot of difficulties. And plus Arjumand and Suhaib's understanding will also develop slowly and gradually.

Suhaib is not even reeady to look at Arjumand 😆 And Arjumand is mocking him in the precap (I think).
'meri taraf nahi dekhoge?' Hum miyan biwi nahi hai kiya.
Bechara gets so embarrassed when she says that.
At the pace they are going it will take A LOT of time for Wali to enter the world. 🤣🤣
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

It will take a good number of episodes for the leap to happen. Its just the beginning right now.
In the next few episodes, Behroze struggle will be shown and how Ruhi and him live together happily despite a lot of difficulties. And plus Arjumand and Suhaib's understanding will also develop slowly and gradually.

Suhaib is not even reeady to look at Arjumand 😆 And Arjumand is mocking him in the precap (I think).
'meri taraf nahi dekhoge?' Hum miyan biwi nahi hai kiya.
Bechara gets so embarrassed when she says that.
At the pace they are going it will take A LOT of time for Wali to enter the world. 🤣🤣

Lol... But seems Faraa is quite a few years younger than Wali. Ussko kyun Tina time laga?😉 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Lol... But seems Faraa is quite a few years younger than Wali. Ussko kyun Tina time laga?😉😆

Hahaha 😆
Wali 4 saal bada haye faraa se faraa actually zarminay k barabar haye.
Guess Suhaib was in a bit of a hurry to have a kid
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think they will show age difference between Wali and Farah in the show...it doesn't make any sense. Zarmina can be younger than them but she is sooo not gonna be married with two kids. The snippets in the OST showed Ruhi pregnant when Behroze is still in the struggling phase, at least that's what I think. That they are happy despite not being financially sound and they are making priceless memories out of everyday moments like Behroze cooking for Ruhi and giving her a restaurant treatment. Didn't B say in the episode today that he doesn't want to burden even his best friend and wishes to find a place for themselves soon? That means pregnancy won't take time.

KHAIR! RuRoz are totally set in their path. The stark contrast between them and ArHaib was just wow. Ek side pe the older brother was the happiest man on earth and dusre pe there was legit depression in Agha Jaan's haveli. Like, how the hell can Wali be older than Farah? It doesn't make any biological sense! Suhaib tou won't even as much as look at Arjumand and Arjumand herself wishes she were dead. Wali ayega kahan se?! xD
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Lolz hina. I think kuch bataye Gaye k ruhi is not ready for family as they are not established and settled.
My review coming in a bit.
Edited by addictedlove - 9 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I don't think they will show age difference between Wali and Farah in the show...it doesn't make any sense. Zarmina can be younger than them but she is sooo not gonna be married with two kids. The snippets in the OST showed Ruhi pregnant when Behroze is still in the struggling phase, at least that's what I think. That they are happy despite not being financially sound and they are making priceless memories out of everyday moments like Behroze cooking for Ruhi and giving her a restaurant treatment. Didn't B say in the episode today that he doesn't want to burden even his best friend and wishes to find a place for themselves soon? That means pregnancy won't take time.

KHAIR! RuRoz are totally set in their path. The stark contrast between them and ArHaib was just wow. Ek side pe the older brother was the happiest man on earth and dusre pe there was legit depression in Agha Jaan's haveli. Like, how the hell can Wali be older than Farah? It doesn't make any biological sense! Suhaib tou won't even as much as look at Arjumand and Arjumand herself wishes she were dead. Wali ayega kahan se?! xD

I thought they will take a gap.
What you said is possible too.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mary is right. I'm not expecting Wali-Farah any soon in the show because the plot is linear. Yeah, as kids they might enter by 10-12 episodes 😕
Lol you guys seem really worried about the age difference 😆