Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Javz, itna chota sa precap?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agha Jaan having that flashback of Behroze and Suhaib's childhood where Suhaib only sketched Agha Jaan's face and AJ saying to him, "Tumhara shoq acha hai lekin sirf shoq ki hadd tak.." Matlab..UFF! My most fav scene of the episode. I LOVE the way all the characters are like an open book to us. So justified and explained. Agha Jaan is half dead inside. One son left him and the other son literally sacrificed his entire life just for AJ's sake. AJ is not a fool. He knows everything that goes around him. He can see Suhaib's now very permanent silence and the way the life has been sucked out of Arjumand. But hayee..ye anna.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Emotional episode :(
I m watching now
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Javz, itna chota sa precap?

There was more but I can't remember.
Someone tell the full precap please
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Precap: Agha Jaan says nobody will take Behroz's name in the house again.. Suhaib is in a valley like place and screams Behroozzzeee.. Agha Jaan tells Suhaib to accept Arjumand as his wife provide her with love care and support she is his responsibility
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Precap: Agha Jaan says nobody will take Behroz's name in the house again.. Suhaib is in a valley like place and screams Behroozzzeee.. Agha Jaan tells Suhaib to accept Arjumand as his wife provide her with love care and support she is his responsibility

😆😆😆 you didnt leave anything out😆
-shabz- thumbnail
hareem looked gorgeous in the blue suit, I just love that color.
Aik aur valima ho gaya without consummation...how this sunnah is taken so lightly in our dramas, mind blasting.

BTW has anyone seen abid ali's wife of real life, not the second one, mother of Iman Ali, I just need to see who did Iman take after😆, shes drop dead gorgeous and Abid Ali is...not so gorgeous😆, love his voice though.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Iman Ali's mother is Humera Ali, who played Savatri or rather savatri's mother in Daastan.
-shabz- thumbnail
just googled...the phupo from kankar is Iman Alis mother😳, i never knew that, she is pretty...must be gorgeous in her younger days.