Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sounds like behra/deaf 🤣

Yeah n BeRu sounded like 'Bair' (the fruit) 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Ursh ! I m there.. But will be leaving soon 😳 all good ?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Phew finally today us Tuesday
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Diyaar- e- Dil day today 😃 Will hopefully try to come for the live update!
Samilicious.. thumbnail
^Sakeena, long time haven't spoken to you. You have all of a sudden disappeared from Alvida thread 😒
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hay sami yaah ..i wont come n that thread ..some ppl thinks Zahid fans create problms lol ..but chalo khair jo hua so hua ..btw happy belated birthday 😉🤗
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

hay sami yaah ..i wont come n that thread ..some ppl thinks Zahid fans create problms lol ..but chalo khair jo hua so hua ..btw happy belated birthday 😉🤗

Oh hun, you know that's not the case. I myself am a Zahid fan and everyone has the free will to share their own opinion but, it sucks when people begin to take it seriously. So I really do hope that you forget whatever has happened and I assure you this won't happen again. I really want to read your views on the episode and have someone to gush over the Haya & Rameez scenes 😳 I hope to see you there tomorrow 😉

And thank you so much for the wish! 🤗🤗

P.S. make some stuff on Haya & Rameez 😛

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
na i am not comin there never..but i do read wont commnt ...door rehna hi behtr hai ..u will find me at zahids fc thread..😉
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OH.MY.GOD.
Drama shuru bhi Wali pe hua and it is ending too on Wali Not really, but we did get his voice in the background in the very first scene 😛

Three weeks? That sounds a bit too early. Maybe the kiddo version will appear after three odd weeks. Or maybe OKB himself is gonna appear as Wali.. which means that the show will not go linearly from then onwards. But that isn't possible. He's probably talking about the kiddo version! 😕

A shout-out to the ADs, Sikandar & Asim as well, especially for shutting down the (ahem) diva in me that would emerge every full moon or so.

🤣🤣
These things in his interviews don't really surprise me actually. His dubmash is enough of an example. 😆
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I want HD episodes coz the high rated shows I watch on my huge 55"tv by downloading from YouTube n watch in tv with my mom as there us no fun watching alone oonline...hence I need the HD version to get full Maaza on bigscreEn

Oh okay 😳
This reminds me of advertisements that go gaga over 'Yeh 6 inch ki badi screen' 🤣