Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
U guys are pissed abt ost video only
U m thankful to hum that at least they r airing all the epis in hd unlike ALVIDA where many if the epis till now are not n hd ...damn it...all my hadi uroosa cute scenes are non hd
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Idc about HD episodes on YT. Because I don't have to make gifs or siggies.. I'm forever useless 😆
^Abby, you want HD episode just because their scenes were cute? Or you want them for siggies and all? 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Q6: What made you take up your upcoming drama - Dayar-e-Dil? Won't it be risky playing a mother to someone around your age?

Sanam: Roohi's character was very complicated and layered. I hated her, but I wanted to understand her so I took up the role. Also my biggest reason for taking on the role was Haseeb the director, I am a huge fan of his work.. he really tells a story beautifully. As far as playing a mother in her 40s to someone not so much younger is not something I considered a drawback, more of a challenge. Unfortunately we have not mastered the art of make up, or rather special effects make up yet, so we rely heavily on our acting and stereo typical aging tactics like glasses and white hair etc. Other than that I think it was fun. That is what acting is all about, being someone you are not. Why wait till I am 40 when I can pretend to be 40! And well done on Maya's part for being able to play a younger character and make that bond with my character.

This has already been posted but I was just wondering that SS took the role because she hated the character. What an odd reason to take up the role 😆

Spoiler:

Ruhi must really turn out to be negative in the future. I wonder what will make her so bitter and negative. I mean there wasn't much explanation given in the novel except that she never forgot that Agha jaan never accepted her as his bahu. I hope we get a good reason for Ruhi turning negative. SS pulls off these bitter grey shaded roles so well.

Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^that's gonna be revealed in tomorrow's episode. Novel mein itna hi tha that Behroze takes Ruhi to visit Agha Jaan and he treats her so badly that she vows to never to back again. So far, Ruhi isn't all that unlikeable but for the future to work out, Ruhi has to really take out her claws and dictate Farah's life. It's like the basic premise of the third generation. I do hope they show Farah's reaction to RuRoz's fight after Suhaib's death which made her later confess that the fight between her parents was the first reason she hated Agha Jaan.

Aah! New episode tomorrow!

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

BehRu is better 😛

Sounds like behra/deaf 🤣

what tags are you talking about?
Ahhh Ruhi sounds the most intriguing character!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Exactly... ArSu is cute 😳

I like ArSu too 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Osman Khalid Butt

In other news, the camera officially closed on Wali's character from Diyar-E-Dil late last week.. and the shoot has finally - after a seven-month journey - packed up.
It's been an incredible experience and a huge learning curve for me as an actor, and with only three odd weeks to go before Wali's entry in the serial, I only hope I live up to the gargantuan (yes! - have always wanted to use this word) expectations fans of the novel have of him.
It has been an honor working with some of the industry's finest - both in front of and behind the camera. Thank you, Haseeb Hasan, for directing me with such patience, for never letting me loosen my grip on Wali, for always being an actor's director. To the incredible cast I could wax poetic about for ages: Mekaal, Sanam, Ali, Hareem, Abid sir, Maya, Behroz sir, Mariyam, Tara, Ahmed: I learned so much being in the same frame as all of you, but most of all, thank you for all the crazy memories, laughing fits, late-night sessions/discussions from Skardu to Karachi! I wish we'd done a proper behind-the-scenes/making-of segment, lol.
To my DoP Zeb Rao, cameraman Danish and the entire ENG team, you constantly leave me in awe whenever I watch an episode of DeD. I am so proud of having such creative geniuses as friends. Summiya (our hair & makeup artist): you're probably the most patient person I know, and I miss our little group (Zeb bhai, Danish, Hareem, you and me) so much. A shout-out to the ADs, Sikandar & Asim as well, especially for shutting down the (ahem) diva in me that would emerge every full moon or so.
To team Diyar-e-Dil, one final toast.

Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what tags are you talking about?

They mean the watermark Hinna