Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

They air the promo on the day! Whats the point in that? 😡

They start showing it 4-5 days before on TV but they upload it on fb just a day before. They are very weird
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I too wanna refrain from commenting on this topic here as my view may differ to majority but still i just wanna say
U as well r calling them Ahmadi Muslims then HOW can we say they r not true believers of Islam or the Holy Prophet(saw) ? NO SOLID PROOF is there., only some random reasons n talks about them.. It doesn't make them liars n other 'muslims' true lovers of Islam ! We can't see inside someone's heart if wht he is saying is truth or not.. So if they claim to be muslims itz between them n Allah.. No one has right to certify tht this community or this bunch of people does't belong to Islam !!

wht my point is tht now considering this idea only, ONE 'FAMOUS' novel was written.. N showing the protagonist being a NON muslim referring to Ahmadi Muslims is not at all fair ... Some other non muslim religion could be shown.. Whatz the point in bringing this issue here as well through writings ?

#Pathetic..
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I too wanna refrain from commenting on this topic here as my view may differ to majority but still i just wanna say

U as well r calling them Ahmadi Muslims then HOW can we say they r not true believers of Islam or the Holy Prophet(saw) ? NO SOLID PROOF is there., only some random reasons n talks about them.. It doesn't make them liars n other 'muslims' true lovers of Islam ! We can't see inside someone's heart if wht he is saying is truth or not.. So if they claim to be muslims itz between them n Allah.. No one has right to certify tht this community or this bunch of people does't belong to Islam !!

wht my point is tht now considering this idea only, ONE 'FAMOUS' novel was written.. N showing the protagonist being a NON muslim referring to Ahmadi Muslims is not at all fair ... Some other non muslim religion could be shown.. Whatz the point in bringing this issue here as well through writings ?

#Pathetic..

I won't basically pen down what my opinion on this matter is. But what I wrote to you was a pure explanation of the novel, NOT my view/opinion. This is the explanation that was provided in the novel from the female protagonist's point of view. Ash, chill yar. The writer had a pure intention and her novel is really famous. She has in no way hurt anyone's religious sentiments, just shown the conversion. And as far as, calling Ahmadi Muslims sort of 'non-Muslims', I think for that everyone has different views. I wouldn't write down my view here but it is okay if you consider it wrong or pathetic. Nobody is forcing this belief upon you. If you feel offended or dislike such a concept being written, ignore karou. 😳

And for the last part, writer se pooch lou. 😛

Once again, in my previous reply, I just gave you the explanation, NOT my opinion.. so I'm not labeling any character non-Muslim. And i refrained from saying further because it would have hurt anyone's religious sentiments.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Yeah she still wears hijab.

The justification that some people are giving for her behaviour is that in the age of 21-21 when one is ziddi and requires attention, care.. she left her house and instead led a life depending on others for entire nine years. So now when Salar actually cares for her, she shows some 'nakhray'.. teenager-ish qualities that she should have shown earlier, she couldn't because of her tough life. Now when someone is actually paying attention to her, she gets offended at even slightest remark or if Salar ignores her even for a second.

Salar bechara is so tolerant and patient. He is consoling her all the time and assuring her that the apartment is hers too. And that she should not be insecure of Ramsha (they met Ramsha at party and she felt lowly because Ramsha suited with Salar more than her). He takes care of all her needs. Even though Imama mentioned Jalal in front of him once, he tolerated and didn't let her know how it pained him. 😳 They've slight arguments but Salar always makes it up. At least Imama is never the one to end the fight and apologise.

Salars character is so unrealistic IMO. And Imama always seemed mature. :S
Aash, the thing is Ahmadis consider themselves as muslims which is why they refer to themselves as Ahmadi Musims. But other sects such as sunni, shia, wahabi etc do not consider them as muslims.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Salars character is so unrealistic IMO. And Imama always seemed mature. :S

But Imama ain't mature anymore. At least, I don't find her so.

Khair, if you wanted to read Amarbail.. I had to tell you that it is not in English I guess. And I found you mentioning somewhere that reading Urdu is a headache for you. 😆
Oh I have the English version of Amarbail I think.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh I have the English version of Amarbail I think.

I didn't know there is an English version. Can you gimme the link?

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I didn't know there is an English version. Can you gimme the link?

I don't have the link anymore. Somebody sent it to me ages ago and I downloaded it and saved it in my ipad. I probablystill have it in my PC. I can email it to you if I find it.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okhay i just jumped through last few pages to avoid Aab hayat spoilers 😆