Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

So what is it about? Can you summarize itπŸ˜›

Warning - Aab-Hayat spoiler
Umm, so Salar and Imama start living together. But then Imama's teenager-ish habits are coming up. She sort of demands Salar to buy a BIG house because they live in a rented apartment. Salar tried to explain her ke main itna ameer bhi hain hun but she was like acting childish that no, I want the house. More to it, she wants a house that is look farm-house.. matlab swimming pool, golf area everything should be there. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Besides that they went to Islamabad, Imama ended up crying after seeing her home. Salar consoled her πŸ˜› Umm she attended Eid parties with him and disliked the ladies there because of their inappropriate dressing πŸ˜† Andd, Salar went to America for a month almost and she ended up missing him badly πŸ˜† It's just thier normal day-to-day life events that are in the episodes these days. Nothing much except Imama's tantrums. She even got him dato-fied by Saeeda Amma and Maluvi Sahab πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh PeK ki baat yahan kese shuru hui πŸ˜† n yeah i was curious to knw if there was a serial based on this novel ?
clockworknerd thumbnail
I added the warning because if anyone would read it tou I will be blamed. Because we have quite a few PeK fans here. πŸ˜›
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Yeh PeK ki baat yahan kese shuru hui πŸ˜† n yeah i was curious to knw if there was a serial based on this novel ?

We discuss almost everythign here na, Ash πŸ˜†
Tou PeK bhi chalta hai. πŸ˜† And no, there is no drama on it.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
and how is his behaviour with hier? do they have fights? :O
why is she behaving like that???
does she still wear hijab and all?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

We discuss almost everythign here na, Ash πŸ˜†
Tou PeK bhi chalta hai. πŸ˜† And no, there is no drama on it.

πŸ˜†

I have a question.. Imama belonged to which religion before ?
clockworknerd thumbnail

πŸ˜†

I have a question.. Imama belonged to which religion before ?

She was an Ahmadi Muslim, also known as Qadiyani.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^Exactly.. Thtz what i was wondering.. She was Ahmadi Muslim.. Then why there was a need to say she converts in to muslim n blah blah ?? πŸ˜•
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

and how is his behaviour with hier? do they have fights? :O

why is she behaving like that???
does she still wear hijab and all?

Yeah she still wears hijab.

The justification that some people are giving for her behaviour is that in the age of 21-21 when one is ziddi and requires attention, care.. she left her house and instead led a life depending on others for entire nine years. So now when Salar actually cares for her, she shows some 'nakhray'.. teenager-ish qualities that she should have shown earlier, she couldn't because of her tough life. Now when someone is actually paying attention to her, she gets offended at even slightest remark or if Salar ignores her even for a second.

Salar bechara is so tolerant and patient. He is consoling her all the time and assuring her that the apartment is hers too. And that she should not be insecure of Ramsha (they met Ramsha at party and she felt lowly because Ramsha suited with Salar more than her). He takes care of all her needs. Even though Imama mentioned Jalal in front of him once, he tolerated and didn't let her know how it pained him. 😳 They've slight arguments but Salar always makes it up. At least Imama is never the one to end the fight and apologise.
clockworknerd thumbnail

^Exactly.. Thtz what i was wondering.. She was Ahmadi Muslim.. Then why there was a need to say she converts in to muslim n blah blah ?? πŸ˜•

Because Ahmadi Muslims don't believe in Holy Prophet as the last prophet. And believing in Prophet Muhammad as the last messenger is a part of declaration of faith. She later converts because she realises that the faith she and her family follow is not enough to count yourself as a Muslim. Simply, she just converts into a Muslim, or more specifically a Sunni Muslim.

That's the simplest I could be in explaining it to you. I'd refrain from saying anything more about it. There are so many members here, it might hurt anyone.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago