Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: iSakeena

i actually dnt know sindhi how shame😭 ..becz i born and done my studies n Qatar n Arabic school ..last year whn i went pak foe the 2nd time n my life its like dream come true... we live n sindh so all talking sindhi and balochi mix eslye i said mix πŸ˜•

oooh! Like that! πŸ˜ƒ I am born and brought up in Sindh and belong to Sindhi family hence me knowing Sindhi..I can only speak Sindhi, Urdu, and English..I know people who speak Siraiki and Balochi alongside Sindhi and it's so cool..
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

oooh! Like that! πŸ˜ƒ I am born and brought up in Sindh and belong to Sindhi family hence me knowing Sindhi..I can only speak Sindhi, Urdu, and English..I know people who speak Siraiki and Balochi alongside Sindhi and it's so cool..

Mash'Allah.. i want to learn sindhi ..metha sa hai 😳 ..one day maybe i will Insh'Allah...😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ i knw Sindhi 😎

Just how to ask name n respond.. Thtz it πŸ˜†
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I read PeK last Decemebr and then AH began in November. The PeK hangover was on me, so I couldn't resist πŸ˜†

Spoilers are such a threat, no? You're lucky you haven't been told anything about AH until now. When I was reading Amarbail, my sister ruined it for me. I was at the pages of the beginning and she came in my room and shouted, "Tumhe pata hai Umer Jahangir ka aakhir mein murder hojayega?" 😑I felt like smacking her head with the book πŸ˜† She just ruined the beautiful book for me, I don't think I've forgiven her for doing this to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't care much about drama's ad movie spoilers, infact i like if i knw the story of a drama,but novels yesss i totally do care abt them πŸ˜†
OMG this is sooo bad really she did tht awww πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AH is definitely ruined if u knew tht bt still i assume u managed somehow as u dol love AH πŸ˜†

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ i knw Sindhi 😎

Just how to ask name n respond.. Thtz it πŸ˜†

Wah Very Sutho..πŸ˜‰
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Sort of. πŸ˜† But I read the novel because there is not much about politics in the novel, bas foundations and characters are based on it. Otherwise, it's more on rich and poor, corruption. Khair, but the story was so beautiful that I couldn't keep it down.

Politics is just one part of the story there is soo much moree to it, u shud definitely give it try, now after it zillion tyms i usually skip all the politics parts πŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

Atually they shot the show with a lot of gaps. Since the star cast is big, they all nad other projects too. Maya was doing Mera naam hai yusuf, Mekaal was shooting for his first own production house show, Sanam was doing her movie(I think) and even Hareem was doing Dusri Biwi.

Yep Mikaal was also in Dubai shooting for Akshay Kumar's movie
Rabz_14 thumbnail
I havent read the novel so im going with the flow and enjoying the show :)
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I couldn't get past like 40 pages of Amarbail. All my friends were going crazy for it and I just couldn't get over the writing style of it...
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I TOO am in the same situation as yours.. I don't usually get attracted to a coupLe ALREADY in love.. Thtz wht Arjumand n Sohaib have stolen my heart more ☺️ tabhi Wali n Farah mein bhi maza ayega na :P

well yea if Farah and Wali are not the typical love birds then i might like them too