Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

HumTV is airing collective promos for the new shows of Bahaar. At DeD, my Bhabhi commented, "Khatam thyan taaein bee bahaar achi weendi" (by the time it's finished, the next spring would've arrived) 🤣

Thank you for the translation because I don't know Punjabi.. if this language is Punjabi 😆

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

But the novel is the best ever work of Umera. If I don't put Amarbail above PeK, then I don't even put it below PeK.. equally good 😆 It was really deep.

Drama was pathetic 🤢

Idk it doesnt seem my type. I dont like politics lol
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Mikaal 😲..any official page or twitter account ..or mujhe nahi pata ..!!! i thought all are fake :/

He is only active on fb. This page is handled by him only.

https://www.facebook.com/mikaalzulfiqarofficial?fref=photo
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Idk it doesnt seem my type. I dont like politics lol

Then you shouldn't read it. 😆 Because the foundation of the plot and characteristics rely solely on politics and police service.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Insh'Allah 😊

Atually they shot the show with a lot of gaps. Since the star cast is big, they all nad other projects too. Maya was doing Mera naam hai yusuf, Mekaal was shooting for his first own production house show, Sanam was doing her movie(I think) and even Hareem was doing Dusri Biwi.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

He is only active on fb. This page is handled by him only.

https://www.facebook.com/mikaalzulfiqarofficial?fref=photo

thank u so much..😊
mary78613 thumbnail

But he doesn't reply most of the time Khair, he said he is busy with scripts, shoots and everything

He does not reply to all tweets for obvious reasons. hundred of people must tweet him in a day it is not possible for him to reply to all of them but he does read reviews and threads and even replies to them most of the times. 😃

Hahah, I'm not really interested in DRNR. Even though I regret not knowing about the Q/A session with Obi when it was being conducted. Or else I would have also asked him a couple of questions. 😭

Chalo, I'll do it from my sister's account in some days.

I never noticed Baidaar calling Bakhtiyaar as 'Lala'. Even I won't have issues if we get Lala.. itna bura bhi nahi hai 😆 Must be some cultural family.. because I can't even digest words like 'aapa' for eldest sisters.

DRNR? :S
Javz and Nish, I dont wanna spoil the story of PeK for you because its better when you read it without knowing the story. But its basically about two people and their journey towards the right path. Its a religious story.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Sort of. 😆 But I read the novel because there is not much about politics in the novel, bas foundations and characters are based on it. Otherwise, it's more on rich and poor, corruption. Khair, but the story was so beautiful that I couldn't keep it down.