Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I hope he does! I am actually liking the discussion about the show more on IF than on DRNR. Those reviews come off as very biased..discussion mein maza hi nahin ata. I don't agree with anything there πŸ˜•

Yaar! Ab jab tak Wali ayega nahin tou kami tou poori karni hai na! Already Obi is feeling a bit pressurized with all the expectations riding on him, if he sees THIS level of crazy, bande ke paseene choot jaane hain 🀣

Wali with kids! Wrestling with one, tea time with other. And roz ice cream ke liye leke jaana and coming back with bag full of toys! 😳 If that's too much to ask (😭😭😭) can I get a choti kheenching type relationship between Wali and Z? Where she constantly annoys him with her talks, "Lala ye! Lala wo! Lala aisa! Lala waisa!" and Wali either indulging her or having a banter with her? Farah can see this and be jealous ke Z can be so open with Wali while his own biwi can only cry under blankets πŸ˜†

I just read the reviews there. Never bother commenting πŸ˜†

Hahha. Actually I was about to take a screenshot of this and tweet it to him but my teacher is following me on Twitter, so I can't afford to let her know the fangirl inside me πŸ˜† Waise bhi Obi is pretty unactive on every social networking site.

I think we will get some lil banters b/w Wali and Zarmina. I don't want her to call him 'Lala', though. Sounds awkward for a man of 28/29 πŸ˜† Lala tou hum apnay apartments ke chaukidaar ko kehte hain. 🀣 Novel mein it was fine. Imagine Farah bursting into a bit of laughter when for the first time she would hear Wali being addressed as 'Lala' 😳

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Allah! Finally the shoot ended! How long did they shoot for? Eid se tou kar rahe hain..

Let's just hope all their hardwork pays off and the show becomes a success! 😳
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

This AT is too fast...reminds me of the Humsafar and ZGH days πŸ˜† Slow down, people πŸ˜†

I know right? I used to miss those days and now thanks to DeD they are back.
The whole forum bonding is so rare.. πŸ˜ƒ
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Allah! Finally the shoot ended! How long did they shoot for? Eid se tou kar rahe hain..

Let's just hope all their hardwork pays off and the show becomes a success! 😳

Insh'Allah 😊

Word Count: 1

clockworknerd thumbnail
Aww, they look cute. <3
Going by the interview, the show is of 30+ episodes. That means it will air for almost 8 months or even more than that!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Share this link on his twitter and he will. πŸ˜›He does look to read feedback from fan. πŸ˜ƒ

Nooo!! I am painfully shy when it comes to directly interacting with stars. I can't even tweet..plus I don't want him seeing my dead and very embarrassing twitter xD
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Share this link on his twitter and he will. πŸ˜›He does look to read feedback from fan. πŸ˜ƒ

But he doesn't reply most of the time Khair, he said he is busy with scripts, shoots and everything
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I just read the reviews there. Never bother commenting πŸ˜†

Hahha. Actually I was about to take a screenshot of this and tweet it to him but my teacher is following me on Twitter, so I can't afford to let her know the fangirl inside me πŸ˜† Waise bhi Obi is pretty unactive on every social networking site.

I think we will get some lil banters b/w Wali and Zarmina. I don't want her to call him 'Lala', though. Sounds awkward for a man of 28/29 πŸ˜† Lala tou hum apnay apartments ke chaukidaar ko kehte hain. 🀣 Novel mein it was fine. Imagine Farah bursting into a bit of laughter when for the first time she would hear Wali being addressed as 'Lala' 😳

I read the comments for the 3rd epi review there and closed the tab in like 15 seconds πŸ˜† I don't like reading such reviews because it spoils the fun for me. This place is cool and chill, I like discussing things with like minds without bias :P

Isn't he active on twitter? Idk, I've never really commented of any of his social network so I can't say. Arey! You should've just did it..I can't but you do it! Being crazy is fun 😎

Nahin yaar, Lala is such a territorial and cultural thing to say. I mean, they still live in their purkhon ki haveli. They are all educated but they haven't let go of their traditions. Plus, Baidar Bakht calls Agha Jaan as Lala. How can Z not be influenced by that? Her Nana calling her Dada as Lala..I hope it rubs off on her. Behroze and Suhaib don't have much age difference so them being on first name basis chalta hai..but if there's some 3-4 age difference between Z and Wali tou I would like it if she addresses him as Lala. Actually, my best friend is called Lala in her house so I am very used to hearing this term hence me not feeling awkward about it πŸ˜† Per nahin bhi mila tou chalega :P
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Aww, they look cute. <3

Going by the interview, the show is of 30+ episodes. That means it will air for almost 8 months or even more than that!

HumTV is airing collective promos for the new shows of Bahaar. At DeD, my Bhabhi commented, "Khatam thyan taaein bee bahaar achi weendi" (by the time it's finished, the next spring would've arrived) 🀣
clockworknerd thumbnail

I read the comments for the 3rd epi review there and closed the tab in like 15 seconds πŸ˜† I don't like reading such reviews because it spoils the fun for me. This place is cool and chill, I like discussing things with like minds without bias :P

Isn't he active on twitter? Idk, I've never really commented of any of his social network so I can't say. Arey! You should've just did it..I can't but you do it! Being crazy is fun 😎

Nahin yaar, Lala is such a territorial and cultural thing to say. I mean, they still live in their purkhon ki haveli. They are all educated but they haven't let go of their traditions. Plus, Baidar Bakht calls Agha Jaan as Lala. How can Z not be influenced by that? Her Nana calling her Dada as Lala..I hope it rubs off on her. Behroze and Suhaib don't have much age difference so them being on first name basis chalta hai..but if there's some 3-4 age difference between Z and Wali tou I would like it if she addresses him as Lala. Actually, my best friend is called Lala in her house so I am very used to hearing this term hence me not feeling awkward about it πŸ˜† Per nahin bhi mila tou chalega :P

Hahah, I'm not really interested in DRNR. Even though I regret not knowing about the Q/A session with Obi when it was being conducted. Or else I would have also asked him a couple of questions. 😭

Chalo, I'll do it from my sister's account in some days.

I never noticed Baidaar calling Bakhtiyaar as 'Lala'. Even I won't have issues if we get Lala.. itna bura bhi nahi hai πŸ˜† Must be some cultural family.. because I can't even digest words like 'aapa' for eldest sisters.

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago