Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

LOL now reading DeD and already read Pek SAW. I just gave my feedback since u were all were talking about it.

Oh acha πŸ˜†
I'm glad you're reading DeD, do share your thoughts on the book 😊
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

my goodness we are such a spoiler ki dukaan 🀣

I hope the hospital track is executed well because it's one heck of a turning point. It basically shifts the story from Farah-Agha Jaan to Farah-Wali. Omg! Do you remember that bit during this track when Agha Jaan is being visited by all these relatives who want to know all about his condition from himself only and there was this one lady who kept talking and talking, not allowing him to rest. Wali, Zarmina, Ibaad were all silent murawat ke maare ke kya kahen but Farah just snaps and says firmly, "Agha Jaan! Aap ke rest ka time hogaya hai!" and shuts the lady up. Hilarious!

Zarmina is younger but I doubt she's immature. She's just too headstrong and mun-phatt, very much like Farah. I love that bit in the promo when Z says to Wali, "Aapko Farah achi lagti hai na?" and Wali throws his pen at her, "Kaam karne do mujhe!" Aah..sibling bonds are the best! 😳

SPOLIER!

And then Ibaad was like 'Mai samajhta tha yeh khoobiyaan sirf meri biwi mein hai." Farah replied "Agha Jaan kehte hain yeh hamari khaandaani aadaat hain, is mein hamara koi kasoor nahi hai" πŸ˜† All the while, Wali acted so ignorant towards her in this scene lekin last part he mentions this 'Baqoul tumhare mun phatt hona tumhari khaandaani khoobi hai" 😳 Wali was such a chupa rustam. He listened to her all the time and ntoiced her but never showed it on his face πŸ˜†

Umm, this just brings me to another scene. When Wali wakes Farah up the other morning, she tried explaining ke mai galti sey raat ko andhere mein Agha Jaan ka kamra samajh ke agayi thi. And he was like "Haye, esi haseen galtiyaan mujhse kyun nahi hoti? Main tou jab bhi Agha Jaan ka kamra samajh kar kisi kamray mein gaya woh Agha Jaan ka hi kamra nikalta hai." In this part, Farah ke sath I was also shocked. πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I have PeK's PDF on my phone πŸ˜† it's my go-to novel whenever I'm bored or just somewhere, waiting or something πŸ˜†

I too kept the PDF on my phone for a long time but then I had to make place for other novels too πŸ˜†
Sanahxx thumbnail
Love this drama . Cant wait to see wali and farah scenes ..❀️
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

SPOLIER!

And then Ibaad was like 'Mai samajhta tha yeh khoobiyaan sirf meri biwi mein hai." Farah replied "Agha Jaan kehte hain yeh hamari khaandaani aadaat hain, is mein hamara koi kasoor nahi hai" πŸ˜† All the while, Wali acted so ignorant towards her in this scene lekin last part he mentions this 'Baqoul tumhare mun phatt hona tumhari khaandaani khoobi hai" 😳 Wali was such a chupa rustam. He listened to her all the time and ntoiced her but never showed it on his face πŸ˜†

Umm, this just brings me to another scene. When Wali wakes Farah up the other morning, she tried explaining ke mai galti sey raat ko andhere mein Agha Jaan ka kamra samajh ke agayi thi. And he was like "Haye, esi haseen galtiyaan mujhse kyun nahi hoti? Main tou jab bhi Agha Jaan ka kamra samajh kar kisi kamray mein gaya woh Agha Jaan ka hi kamra nikalta hai." In this part, Farah ke sath I was also shocked. πŸ˜†

And Z was all that it was the first time someone had called herself munphatt with such pride πŸ˜† I would like to see Z and Farah's scenes because by the end of it, Z becomes such a doting Nand of Farah. "Tum aur Lala saath mein kitne jach rahe ho..." Hayye!

OH MY GOD! That dialogue! This was where he started his teasing from! Matlab, pehla hi vaar aisa kass ke lagaya. Farah really didn't have any time to recover from it. ☺️
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

And Z was all that it was the first time someone had called herself munphatt with such pride πŸ˜† I would like to see Z and Farah's scenes because by the end of it, Z becomes such a doting Nand of Farah. "Tum aur Lala saath mein kitne jach rahe ho..." Hayye!

OH MY GOD! That dialogue! This was where he started his teasing from! Matlab, pehla hi vaar aisa kass ke lagaya. Farah really didn't have any time to recover from it. ☺️

Osman really needs to see this. πŸ˜†
Hum ne Wali Suhaib Khan pe thesis likh deni hai. This discussion provides such in-depth analysis of Wali's character. 🀣

I hope they show kids anyhow in the show. Zarmina ke nahi tou aur kisi ke bachay le aye but I REALLY want to see Wali playing with kids haan 😳 Haye! He will pick them in his arms and all..

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hum ne Wali Suhaib Khan pe thesis likh deni hai. This discussion provides such in-depth analysis of Wali's character. 🀣

I hope they show kids anyhow in the show. Zarmina ke nahi tou aur kisi ke bachay le aye but I REALLY want to see Wali playing with kids haan 😳 Haye! He will pick them in his arms and all..

I hope he does! I am actually liking the discussion about the show more on IF than on DRNR. Those reviews come off as very biased..discussion mein maza hi nahin ata. I don't agree with anything there πŸ˜•

Yaar! Ab jab tak Wali ayega nahin tou kami tou poori karni hai na! Already Obi is feeling a bit pressurized with all the expectations riding on him, if he sees THIS level of crazy, bande ke paseene choot jaane hain 🀣

Wali with kids! Wrestling with one, tea time with other. And roz ice cream ke liye leke jaana and coming back with bag full of toys! 😳 If that's too much to ask (😭😭😭) can I get a choti kheenching type relationship between Wali and Z? Where she constantly annoys him with her talks, "Lala ye! Lala wo! Lala aisa! Lala waisa!" and Wali either indulging her or having a banter with her? Farah can see this and be jealous ke Z can be so open with Wali while his own biwi can only cry under blankets πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mikal posted this picture today with the taglinee 'Diyar e Dil Last day shoot'
They just wrapped up the show. Maya looks so cute!

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Share this link on his twitter and he will. πŸ˜›He does look to read feedback from fan. πŸ˜ƒ
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mikaal 😲..any official page or twitter account ..or mujhe nahi pata ..!!! i thought all are fake :/