Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ikr! Huziefa and Ushna were such a bundle of adorableness! Plus they were like Farah's first genuine friends in the Haveli. Would've loved to see Farah's reaction at seeing the akru Wali being the jaan nisaar type mamu to the twins who fulfilled their every wish. And Farah being the cute Mami taking care of them while Z was busy with her studies. Little bits but darn precious!

Mereko yaad araha hai ke Farah didn't attend the wedding. Agha Jaan and Wali had personally gone to invite Farah and Roohi but they hadn't accepted it...isse tou it's better that Z's marriage happens after Farah comes in haveli xD

I hope zarminay is married n I want to see those twins
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So you guys found the link on your own πŸ˜†
Good, read it. It's one hell of a book.. mesmerizing is the word! PeK is seriously a world of its own 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Dada baray chaalu thay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okhayy i haven't read it i was actually waiting the book to complete coz such small episodes rather parts really puts me off
really is it tht bad buhhh i don't want to get disappointed with any character of this novel πŸ€” it's soo hard to wait i guess i shud starting reading it anywaysss
Plus shhh shhh don't tell me anything em hiding from spoliers πŸ˜†

I read PeK last Decemebr and then AH began in November. The PeK hangover was on me, so I couldn't resist πŸ˜†

Spoilers are such a threat, no? You're lucky you haven't been told anything about AH until now. When I was reading Amarbail, my sister ruined it for me. I was at the pages of the beginning and she came in my room and shouted, "Tumhe pata hai Umer Jahangir ka aakhir mein murder hojayega?" 😑I felt like smacking her head with the book πŸ˜† She just ruined the beautiful book for me, I don't think I've forgiven her for doing this to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So true Peer e kamil(SAW) is umeras best work.
Very inspirational and a beautiful novel
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

So true Peer e kamil(SAW) is umeras best work.
Very inspirational and a beautiful novel

You're reading PeK currently or DeD?

I thought you're reading DeD πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

So you guys found the link on your ownπŸ˜†

Good, read it. It's one hell of a book.. mesmerizing is the word! PeK is seriously a world of its own😳

I love love peer e kamil saw
Salar. And umama were the characters I cannot forget.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

omg this Thread is tooo fast for me :$
btw you all have written so well about Arjumand-Suhaib track n I feel exactly the same about them </3
maybe its only me here but nothing as such clicked me regarding Ruhi n Behroze... idk but I dont feel any majour chemistry b/w the couple.
Maybe its becoz I usually dont get attracted towards lovey dovey couples n thats the reason Im totally enjoying Arjumand and Suhaib's story.
I knw its just there for a short tym but its so beautiful and deep!

I loved the way they showed both brothers getting married simultaniously. At one side it is love and the on other side its sacrifice.. the latter being more interesting for me ofcourse!
Hareem is just so so good in this!!

Same feelings about Ruhi-Behroz..not feeling anything for them..they loved each other and got married..yeha great! But I absolutely love Arjumand-Suhaib for tons of reasons! 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So yeah these were the names πŸ˜† Exactly. These little bits like when Farah watched Wali crying in the hospital, when she pleaded him to let her stay in the hospital and in his usual commanding tone he was like, "Farah, Agha Jaan se mil kar ajao. Hum ja rajay hain" 😳 These bits actually hold much value to the story!

Yeah it is going to be that way. Promos mein Zarmina looks quite silly and immature type, so I'm sure she won't be getting married in the years before the deal

my goodness we are such a spoiler ki dukaan 🀣

I hope the hospital track is executed well because it's one heck of a turning point. It basically shifts the story from Farah-Agha Jaan to Farah-Wali. Omg! Do you remember that bit during this track when Agha Jaan is being visited by all these relatives who want to know all about his condition from himself only and there was this one lady who kept talking and talking, not allowing him to rest. Wali, Zarmina, Ibaad were all silent murawat ke maare ke kya kahen but Farah just snaps and says firmly, "Agha Jaan! Aap ke rest ka time hogaya hai!" and shuts the lady up. Hilarious!

Zarmina is younger but I doubt she's immature. She's just too headstrong and mun-phatt, very much like Farah. I love that bit in the promo when Z says to Wali, "Aapko Farah achi lagti hai na?" and Wali throws his pen at her, "Kaam karne do mujhe!" Aah..sibling bonds are the best! 😳
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You're reading PeK currently or DeD?

I thought you're reading DeDπŸ˜†

LOL now reading DeD and already read Pek SAW. I just gave my feedback since u were all were talking about it.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have PeK's PDF on my phone πŸ˜† it's my go-to novel whenever I'm bored or just somewhere, waiting or something πŸ˜†