Guys look what I found:πŸ˜‰

http://ia700800.us.archive.org/24/items/Peer-e-Kamil-eng/Peer-e-Kamil-eng.pdf

Thank you so much πŸ€—
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Welcome😊

I too have heard so much abt this book and hv heard tht it's Umera's best work.😳

Do you know what it's about?
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 26javey

Do you know what it's about?

No I don't, but am reading it right now.😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 26javey

hehe okie
I just wanna read it 'cause there's an English version πŸ˜†

I wish there was a Roman Urdu version
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I wish there was a Roman Urdu version

Na der isn't. Tried searching for it. I too wanted to read it in Urdu, though my urdu is Masha Allah.πŸ˜† But feel reading in original is better, the essence isn't lost.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL! I understand and speak urdu really well. But my reading is a little weak. It would probably take me a year to read PeK in urdu πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

LOL! I understand and speak urdu really well. But my reading is a little weak. It would probably take me a year to read PeK in urdu πŸ˜†

If it's roman Urdu I can read it fast. I read ZGH dat way, but had to stop mid-way coz d Urdu was getting difficult for me. LOL
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Mere dil ki baat keh di! I don't know why but the parts where Wali played with Zarmina's kids.. boxing with the male bacha and then bachi ko apne shoulders per bithaata hai. Dolls aur car toys ki shopping, ice cream outings

It is partly good that Zarmina's wedding sequence will be in the show, mehndi scenes and something like that. But it is partly bad because we won't get to see Wali as the caring maamu 😭

Ikr! Huziefa and Ushna were such a bundle of adorableness! Plus they were like Farah's first genuine friends in the Haveli. Would've loved to see Farah's reaction at seeing the akru Wali being the jaan nisaar type mamu to the twins who fulfilled their every wish. And Farah being the cute Mami taking care of them while Z was busy with her studies. Little bits but darn precious!

Mereko yaad araha hai ke Farah didn't attend the wedding. Agha Jaan and Wali had personally gone to invite Farah and Roohi but they hadn't accepted it...isse tou it's better that Z's marriage happens after Farah comes in haveli xD
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Reading the novel and loving it so far <3
its gonna be one hell.of an emotional drama :(
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ikr! Huziefa and Ushna were such a bundle of adorableness! Plus they were like Farah's first genuine friends in the Haveli. Would've loved to see Farah's reaction at seeing the akru Wali being the jaan nisaar type mamu to the twins who fulfilled their every wish. And Farah being the cute Mami taking care of them while Z was busy with her studies. Little bits but darn precious!

Mereko yaad araha hai ke Farah didn't attend the wedding. Agha Jaan and Wali had personally gone to invite Farah and Roohi but they hadn't accepted it...isse tou it's better that Z's marriage happens after Farah comes in haveli xD

SPOILER!
So yeah these were the names πŸ˜† Exactly. These little bits like when Farah watched Wali crying in the hospital, when she pleaded him to let her stay in the hospital and in his usual commanding tone he was like, "Farah, Agha Jaan se mil kar ajao. Hum ja rajay hain" 😳 These bits actually hold much value to the story!

Yeah it is going to be that way. Promos mein Zarmina looks quite silly and immature type, so I'm sure she won't be getting married in the years before the deal
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago