Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Popo.

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
lol em sure u will end up AZ again πŸ˜†
like i not only reopened the novel but ended up watching AZ scenes again that's how i found this vm in my old folders πŸ˜†

Bari tez ho πŸ˜†
I've too much on my plate atm to rewatch AZ but hopefully in May 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Off topic but jus had to share
Omggg ZAHIDs new show promo of jugnu is already airing in HUM...though they don't show him in the promos...jus his shadows..yumna looks super cute and the locations are so beautiful...here u go

Promo1...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lf6xn

Promo 2.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lf6q1_coming-soon-teaser-2-new-drama-hum-tv-2015_shortfilms

Credit SAKEENA...thank her for finding the links

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby, everything offtopic is also fine here. πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

@lostmymusic. Every big change happens with Salar. Pata nahi bechare ko kis ki nazar lagi hai. πŸ˜† This time the prologues everything made it all look suspicious and some major problem. Haina? I feel like consoling Salar when Imama mentions Jalal and acts so indifferent towards all the love he showers on her. Bhae, confess karlene se kuch nahi hota. Open up a bit and tell him what you feel.

Call me Mais πŸ˜ƒ

HAI NA!? Everything happens with Salaar! At the end of PeK, I thought chalo ab he finally got his deserved happy ending. But AH is just the beginning of his more troubles. But kya karoon..banda is such love! 😳 Chances tou nahin lagte but I sincerely hope ke Imama sudhar jae jaldi πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Are we discussing PeK here? 😳
*screams*
All time fav novel like forever and ever! <3
Salar is love 😳☺️
Edited by OnlyHope - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly. Aur baath pakerne wala aapka shauhar/mangetar hai baaji, koi ajnabi nahi πŸ˜†

Yeah I'm sort of confused because Wali ka character is supposed to be serious and calm. Koi haunted room mein band thodi karta woh Farah ko. But there's a scene in the OST where Farah steals glances at Wali and he looks up at her suspiciouly when she is busy watching him. And he's serious in that bit that i think they will maintain his major traits. Also, as long as Farah doesn't end up being a cry baby i wont mind.

Mangetar tou theek hai but SHOHAR?! Matlab..hadd hoti hai yaar!

I do think FI has changed Wali's character to a major extent. Specially this anger in him. He's a bit too mad and pushy/pully with her. Like, novel wala Wali daren't touch Farah but yahan tou we're getting bits of him pulling her rather harshly and that haunted house wala locked...I'm part worried and part excited about his developments. I really want to see his scenes with Agha Jaan! His and Zarmina's. Sucks ke we won't get a Mamu Wali who pampers the heck out his niece and nephew πŸ˜†
Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh. I found the name of that story.. It is Tere Liye Hai Mera Dil. Lmao, such a cheesy name. But the novel wasn't really cheesy bass Dada baray chaalu thay.

Unfortunately, I am. God, i didn't know UA could write anything as nonsensical as AH. It totally ruined Imama's character for me. So disappointed with the change in Imama and the plot. I'm just reading it for Salar and i want to see how it will end. There are quite a few predictions that Salar will die -.- .

Dada baray chaalu thay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okhayy i haven't read it i was actually waiting the book to complete coz such small episodes rather parts really puts me off
really is it tht bad buhhh i don't want to get disappointed with any character of this novel πŸ€” it's soo hard to wait i guess i shud starting reading it anywaysss
Plus shhh shhh don't tell me anything em hiding from spoliers πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

OMG this thread runs or what..

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Are we discussing PeK here? 😳

*screams*
All time fav novel like forever and ever! <3
Salar is love 😳☺️

Who doesn't love him 😳 😳
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg this Thread is tooo fast for me :$
btw you all have written so well about Arjumand-Suhaib track n I feel exactly the same about them </3
maybe its only me here but nothing as such clicked me regarding Ruhi n Behroze... idk but I dont feel any majour chemistry b/w the couple.
Maybe its becoz I usually dont get attracted towards lovey dovey couples n thats the reason Im totally enjoying Arjumand and Suhaib's story.
I knw its just there for a short tym but its so beautiful and deep!

I loved the way they showed both brothers getting married simultaniously. At one side it is love and the on other side its sacrifice.. the latter being more interesting for me ofcourse!
Hareem is just so so good in this!!