Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh she is? I did not notice this. *runs to watch it*

A tiff between Ruhi and her is possible.
I do not think Zarmeena would be too negative in the show. She might just be a bit upset in the beginning but I feel Farah and Zarmeena will bond soon.

Even I didn't but my sister pointed it out to me. There is the girl playing Zarmina at one side and Arjumand at the other

Yeah Z won't be too negative but we do have this negative element already. And Arjumand might even sort of have tiffs with Farah because of the same reason as Zarmina and then she is Ruhi's daughter.. Even though she would be shown a sensible woman but the fact that Behroze rejected her for Roohi and Farah is RuRoz's daughter thodi bohat coldness hogi in their relationship. I was happy that once Farah will go to Peshawar, we will have less of negative characters ka drama but looks like Farhat had different plans.

Anyhow, it is a big change that i can't seem to digest. But khair, let's just wait to see how it all happens. It is too early to decide
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

As we are all going crazy over OKB ad maya ali now a days 😆
i thought of re uploading this video i made on them during AZ days. Hope u guys like it 😉

Thread Link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4031925&TPN=20&#p121247191

It is amazing, the song's so apt for the scenes you've included.

The wait for them is so long in DeD, I won't really be surprised if I end up watching AZ once again after my finals 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lemme just..

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

We do seem to have similarities on our favourite characters and novels
I don't understand why UA allowed a novel as terrific as Amarbail to be dramatized. Last year, there were rumours that Fawad had been roped in to play UmerJ. That would be so horrible man 😆

Yess we totally do 😉 plus i also knw that dada novel u guys were talking abt but i don't rmbr the name of that story 😆 seriously i can't imagine ANYONE as umer & salar, btw are u reading aab e hayat sequel of PeK ?
sourmisery thumbnail

@bold: My reaction was like IKR!? I thought it is just me who feels that way. In dramas and digest stories, romance gets me like 'eww, next part kab ayega?' 😆 I seriously feel eww maybe because it is all so unnatural and out of culture we are growing up in. Even in ZGH's wedding night episode, I couldn't digest the scene and changed the channel 😆😆 Digest stories show typical Indian romance mostly. I feel like Umera Ahmed and Nimra Ahmed write digestible and relatable romance.. not all the times, though 😛 And judging by the few novels I've read of FI, I think she is also fine.

I'm not expecting much of it waise, in the case of WaFa. I guess for the makers, that haunted room scene would be enough, you know falling in his hands or something like that 😆

Word on the "eww! next part ka ayega!" I totally skip paragraphs with cheesy romance. FI and UA do justice to their romance because the romance feels a generic part of their characters. Ab take Aab-e-Hayat for example (I know I shouldn't mention it here because GOD! I'll start getting feels and turn into a puddle of mush!!) Salaar is so intimate with Imama, he hugs her, kisses her, doesn't back away from touching her. But the treatment of it is so easy and flowing that it doesn't seem too OTT. Most writers make a big hoopla of a mere hand holding moment. "Ussne mera haath pakda aur mera dil zor se dhadkne laga, meri sans ruk gayi aur meri ankhen haya se jhuk gayeen. Aur wo muskuraye jaraha tha..yahan meri jaan jaarahi thi.." or something like that. Arey matlab, haath hi pakda hai behen..control kar le 😆

That haunted room scene ke baare mein I have some reservations...I can't see Wali manhandling Farah actually 😳 And that bit seems like that. Wali tou apne thande mizaaj se Farah ko aag lagata hai 😉
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is amazing, the song's so apt for the scenes you've included.

The wait for them is so long in DeD, I won't really be surprised if I end up watching AZ once again after my finals 😆

Thank you 😃
lol em sure u will end up AZ again 😆
like i not only reopened the novel but ended up watching AZ scenes again that's how i found this vm in my old folders 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Yess we totally do 😉 plus i also knw that dada novel u guys were talking abt but i don't rmbr the name of that story 😆 seriously i can't imagine ANYONE as umer & salar, btw are u reading aab e hayat sequel of PeK ?

Oh. I found the name of that story.. It is Tere Liye Hai Mera Dil. Lmao, such a cheesy name. But the novel wasn't really cheesy bass Dada baray chaalu thay.

Unfortunately, I am. God, i didn't know UA could write anything as nonsensical as AH. It totally ruined Imama's character for me. So disappointed with the change in Imama and the plot. I'm just reading it for Salar and i want to see how it will end. There are quite a few predictions that Salar will die -.- .
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail

Unfortunately, I am. God, i didn't know UA could write anything as nonsensical as AH. It totally ruined Imama's character for me. So disappointed with the change in Imama and the plot. I'm just reading it for Salar and i want to see how it will end. There are quite a few predictions that Salar will die -.- .

Word on the Imama bit. But I am loving AH only because of Salaar. He's my top wala fictional ISHQ. Love and crush ke level se badh gaya hai ye banda in AH. Though I do feel PeK's sequel was unneeded. It took me this month's installment to get in the mood of it because Imama made me want to hurl something at her in the previous installments. Baqi let's see where the plot goes. Judging from the prologue bits, the story is quite ambitious. I don't think Salaar will die but he's defo the guy with Alzheimer.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Word on the "eww! next part ka ayega!" I totally skip paragraphs with cheesy romance. FI and UA do justice to their romance because the romance feels a generic part of their characters. Ab take Aab-e-Hayat for example (I know I shouldn't mention it here because GOD! I'll start getting feels and turn into a puddle of mush!!) Salaar is so intimate with Imama, he hugs her, kisses her, doesn't back away from touching her. But the treatment of it is so easy and flowing that it doesn't seem too OTT. Most writers make a big hoopla of a mere hand holding moment. "Ussne mera haath pakda aur mera dil zor se dhadkne laga, meri sans ruk gayi aur meri ankhen haya se jhuk gayeen. Aur wo muskuraye jaraha tha..yahan meri jaan jaarahi thi.." or something like that. Arey matlab, haath hi pakda hai behen..control kar le 😆

That haunted room scene ke baare mein I have some reservations...I can't see Wali manhandling Farah actually 😳 And that bit seems like that. Wali tou apne thande mizaaj se Farah ko aag lagata hai 😉

Exactly. Aur baath pakerne wala aapka shauhar/mangetar hai baaji, koi ajnabi nahi 😆

Yeah I'm sort of confused because Wali ka character is supposed to be serious and calm. Koi haunted room mein band thodi karta woh Farah ko. But there's a scene in the OST where Farah steals glances at Wali and he looks up at her suspiciouly when she is busy watching him. And he's serious in that bit that i think they will maintain his major traits. Also, as long as Farah doesn't end up being a cry baby i wont mind.

clockworknerd thumbnail
@lostmymusic. Every big change happens with Salar. Pata nahi bechare ko kis ki nazar lagi hai. 😆 This time the prologues everything made it all look suspicious and some major problem. Haina? I feel like consoling Salar when Imama mentions Jalal and acts so indifferent towards all the love he showers on her. Bhae, confess karlene se kuch nahi hota. Open up a bit and tell him what you feel.