Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
'Mai beghairat nahi hun' 🀣
I had a good laugh at this dialogue of Suhaib πŸ˜† Jokes apart, Suhaib and Hareem were brilliant in this scene!
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
SPOILER RELATED QUERY!

I was watching the video of the OST and there was a part where Behroze was shown quite old and he hugs Agha Jaan. Guess what? I saw Arjumand standing beside Agha Jaan at one side. :O I already doubted if they would show Arjumand's death because in the off-screen selfies of the cast Hareem is always there with Maya and Osman. I mean if her role had ended, she would never be on the sets, right?

Ugh, this is not good. I seriously don't want such huge additions to the story. Arjumand's character being alive even after Suhaib's death would make a huge difference. They might end up including some hatred drama. We already had Zarmina's character for that, no? 🀒
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Thankfully, I didn't watch the drama further because of the pathetic casting, direction. It was beyond me to watch such crap and see my favourite book being ruined πŸ˜†

Even Jihan Sikandar from Jannat Ke Pattay πŸ˜†

Hahahah I didn't watch the whole drama trust me nobody with a sane mind canπŸ˜†
I agree with all 3 novels u have mentioned they can't be dramatized
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hareem retweeted my tweet. This means she does read our comments. I hope Ali and OKB retweet too πŸ˜† or reply! That would be amazing. OKB to phir bhi reply kerdeta hai but I don't know about Ali. πŸ˜›
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Hareem retweeted my tweet. This means she does read our comments. I hope Ali and OKB reply or retweet too πŸ˜† or reply! That would be amazing. OKB to phir bhi reply kerdeta hai but I don't know about Ali. πŸ˜›

Cool πŸ‘πŸΌ
I have seen OKB replying, hopefully ali replies tooo :)
Popo. thumbnail
As we are all going crazy over OKB ad maya ali now a days πŸ˜†
i thought of re uploading this video i made on them during AZ days. Hope u guys like it πŸ˜‰

Thread Link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4031925&TPN=20&#p121247191
mary78613 thumbnail

'Mai beghairat nahi hun' 🀣

I had a good laugh at this dialogue of Suhaib πŸ˜† Jokes apart, Suhaib and Hareem were brilliant in this scene!

And the way he looked down in guilt when she said 'bhabhi thi na tumhare, behn mante thay na mujhe...' Uff! Bechara sharm se pani pani hogaya πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

SPOILER RELATED QUERY!

I was watching the video of the OST and there was a part where Behroze was shown quite old and he hugs Agha Jaan. Guess what? I saw Arjumand standing beside Agha Jaan at one side. :O I already doubted if they would show Arjumand's death because in the off-screen selfies of the cast Hareem is always there with Maya and Osman. I mean if her role had ended, she would never be on the sets, right?

Ugh, this is not good. I seriously don't want such huge additions to the story. Arjumand's character being alive even after Suhaib's death would make a huge difference. They might end up including some hatred drama. We already had Zarmina's character for that, no? 🀒

Oh she is? I did not notice this. *runs to watch it*

A tiff between Ruhi and her is possible.
I do not think Zarmeena would be too negative in the show. She might just be a bit upset in the beginning but I feel Farah and Zarmeena will bond soon.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This AT is too fast...reminds me of the Humsafar and ZGH days πŸ˜† Slow down, people πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Hahahah I didn't watch the whole drama trust me nobody with a sane mind canπŸ˜†

I agree with all 3 novels u have mentioned they can't be dramatized

We do seem to have similarities on our favourite characters and novels
I don't understand why UA allowed a novel as terrific as Amarbail to be dramatized. Last year, there were rumours that Fawad had been roped in to play UmerJ. That would be so horrible man πŸ˜†