Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Aaah! Z's marriage will be shown in the show? That'll be perfect! <3 but how did I miss this detail? :O

NAAHIIN!! Mera Wali ayega!! I have prepare myself for WaFa having no age difference..gonna suck but

Mais. In novel zarminay marriage done after WaFa nikkah infact she was in first years they invited faraa too and she will take yr gap when faraa will. Go three months zarminay will be in final yr
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: addictedlove

Mais. In novel zarminay marriage done after WaFa nikkah infact she was in first years they invited faraa too and she will take yr gap when faraa will. Go three months zarminay will be in final yr

I know that..I just didn't know they will show the wedding in the drama 😆
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am literally too protective of Suhaib/Arjumand. They are my babies! No bechara/bechari for me..they are MAAHH BAABIIESS!!! <3 <3 <3 Specially Suhaib...with him tou I fell in love in the first episode itself. I mean, he was the one who laughed and joked the most and in a matter of few days, the guy struggles to bring even a smile on his face. I do hope he gets to see his happy moments though he'll always feel incomplete without his brother

@bold OMG so true ..remb whn behroze was leaving he holds his hands and said to him how he will live without you ..😭 he cant evn behroze cant ..u know there is somthing i dnt agree with ..i mean some ppl say behroze is Nafarman awlad ..but i dnt think he is Naframan son..wo toh sirf apni haq k lye larta hai !! what u think !!

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

@bold OMG so true ..remb whn behroze was leaving he holds his hands and said to him how he will live without you ..😭 he cant evn behroze cant ..u know there is somthing i dnt agree with ..i mean some ppl say behroze is Nafarman awlad ..but i dnt think he is Naframan son..wo toh sirf apni haq k lye larta hai !! what u think !!

I know! And it hurt so much when Behroze pulled his hands away from Suhaib's grip..also that hug! 😭

See, Behroze isn't nafarman. He did say that he was protected by the religion and the law to have a say in who he wants to marry. Behroze is an educated man who is aware of his rights. He just wanted the basic right to choose his own life partner. To many it is like nafarmani but that doesn't make it so. Agha Jaan is this strict person who has set everyone's positions around him and anyone who acts outside that sphere is brandished a rebel or a traitor. Behroze's issue was made into an ego thing. Agha Jaan's ego was bruised that his son dare stand in front of him and refuse his order. Behroze also made it an ego issue ke Agha Jaan ne kaha nikal jao tou he left. Fault lies with both parties. And that's the whole premise of the story that how two men chose to indulge in their ego more than their love for each other..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I know that..I just didn't know they will show the wedding in the drama 😆

That's the biggest question 😉
Hope they who as we can get waFa scene there. Coz he with aghaa jaan will come to invite her.
iSakeena thumbnail

I know! And it hurt so much when Behroze pulled his hands away from Suhaib's grip..also that hug! 😭

See, Behroze isn't nafarman. He did say that he was protected by the religion and the law to have a say in who he wants to marry. Behroze is an educated man who is aware of his rights. He just wanted the basic right to choose his own life partner. To many it is like nafarmani but that doesn't make it so. Agha Jaan is this strict person who has set everyone's positions around him and anyone who acts outside that sphere is brandished a rebel or a traitor. Behroze's issue was made into an ego thing. Agha Jaan's ego was bruised that his son dare stand in front of him and refuse his order. Behroze also made it an ego issue ke Agha Jaan ne kaha nikal jao tou he left. Fault lies with both parties. And that's the whole premise of the story that how two men chose to indulge in their ego more than their love for each other..

Very well said ..but next epi thy showin him coming back ..so its not all about ego n Behroze case !!
I hope ArSu will be Walis parents!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Very well said ..but next epi thy showin him coming back ..so its not all about ego n Behroze case !!

The basis of my meta was just these three episodes, can't really say about what will happen next because the drama, at any point, can diverge from the novel.

Agha Jaan did wait for Behroze, though subconsciously. He didn't even notice one hour passing by, he just wanted his son to come back. I know Behroze will come back home to Agha Jaan and that it will all end in him storming out of the house, dragging Ruhi behind him. What's important is how it will end as that? I doubt that he'll take any of Agha Jaan's scolding silently. Pretty sure there's gonna be retaliation from his side as well...also, if I may say, in situations like these, it's the aulaad who has to work harder to stop from the bridges to be burnt completely..
iSakeena thumbnail
^^ thats true lest see kya hoga :))
sourmisery thumbnail
Hum TV's dailymotion page uploaded the episode in 240p, 380p, then direct 720! 480p kahan hai! I needed that!