Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I, personally, don't hate Agha Jaan but my god! This man has such authority! He so calmly put Arjumand up for sacrifice. It was my favorite scene, Arjumand begging Agha Jaan to reconsider his decision and refusing to get married and AJ simply saying that daughters don't argue, they silently accept the decisions of the elders. And the way Arjumand just became still and silent at that..my baby!! At that point she realized that there was no use struggling or refusing, her fate was sealed by AJ's ana long ago..

Waise I loved how Suhaib said that this was just who he was! "Main Suhaib hoon!" and for him family matters the most. This man is not spineless as the DRNR's review claimed him to be. He just has his priorities straight. A simple, family oriented guy who treats his father's words as hukums that have to be followed. Being obedient doesn't equal to being coward, at least not in Suhaib's case. He knows that in the long term, his family's togetherness and happiness will give him more peace than him following his own heart's desires. Hote hain aise bhi log..
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When will it repeat later tonight? 12 am?
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iSakeena

aik aur super Fantastic episode ..Lovely scenes between Behroze and roohi <3 Sakeena happy :P

all actors are doing awesome job i mst say Fabulous star cast <3

Agreed. They couldn't have done a better casting than this. When I saw the promos I was skeptical about Ali Rehman and Hareem, I did not like Ali Rehman is Mohabbat Ab Na Hogi and Hareem is that show with Ahsan, but they've exceeded my expectations. Both of them were phenomenal today.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Honestly speaking I am more worried about Wali's existence 🤣 Wali bas jaldi se hojaye.
Farah to ho he jayegi 😆 😆

DUDE! SAME! 🤣🤣🤣 Farah ki age doesn't matter but Wali HAS to be older than her! That's the charm between them...the older, maturer, in control guy and the ziddi, hat dharam, mun phatt girl
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I, personally, don't hate Agha Jaan but my god! This man has such authority! He so calmly put Arjumand up for sacrifice. It was my favorite scene, Arjumand begging Agha Jaan to reconsider his decision and refusing to get married and AJ simply saying that daughters don't argue, they silently accept the decisions of the elders. And the way Arjumand just became still and silent at that..my baby!! At that point she realized that there was no use struggling or refusing, her fate was sealed by AJ's ana long ago..

Waise I loved how Suhaib said that this was just who he was! "Main Suhaib hoon!" and for him family matters the most. This man is not spineless as the DRNR's review claimed him to be. He just has his priorities straight. A simple, family oriented guy who treats his father's words as hukums that have to be followed. Being obedient doesn't equal to being coward, at least not in Suhaib's case. He knows that in the long term, his family's togetherness and happiness will give him more peace than him following his own heart's desires. Hote hain aise bhi log..

Totally agree with what u said about suhaib ...some how i can feel how he feels ..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My review

Episode was really grasping and emotional one. Hareem/arjumand stole the show today. Scene with suhaib and agha jaan.she just nailed. I have never liked her acting but she impressed me for the first time.aghaa jaan was helpless one hour he waited for behroz :( abid Ali was great.
Now struggle of RuRaiz started liked there scenes.
The detailing of bridal dresses and jewelry were awesome.i remember my amma wedding dress was same n the color they shown shocking pink and turquoise blue . These were the typical bridal colors in 80s and shirt size were all shorts. Makeup n jwellery were also from 80s so I really like it. Hats off to production house for these things
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

DUDE! SAME! 🤣🤣🤣 Farah ki age doesn't matter but Wali HAS to be older than her! That's the charm between them...the older, maturer, in control guy and the ziddi, hat dharam, mun phatt girl

Wali ki sab ko jaldi haye 😆
Agree with u 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

ArHaib ko dekh ker to Wali ka existence khatre mein lag raha hai 😆

Yes even I was saying the same thing the other day. It is not possible for Wali and Farah to have an age difference. The max they can show is a few months or maybe a year.

And they showed Zarmina getting married in the show. She is not already married

Aaah! Z's marriage will be shown in the show? That'll be perfect! <3 but how did I miss this detail? :O

NAAHIIN!! Mera Wali ayega!! I have prepare myself for WaFa having no age difference..gonna suck but
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Totally agree with what u said about suhaib ...some how i can feel how he feels ..

I am literally too protective of Suhaib/Arjumand. They are my babies! No bechara/bechari for me..they are MAAHH BAABIIESS!!! <3 <3 <3 Specially Suhaib...with him tou I fell in love in the first episode itself. I mean, he was the one who laughed and joked the most and in a matter of few days, the guy struggles to bring even a smile on his face. I do hope he gets to see his happy moments though he'll always feel incomplete without his brother
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Mary is right. I'm not expecting Wali-Farah any soon in the show because the plot is linear. Yeah, as kids they might enter by 10-12 episodes😕

Lol you guys seem really worried about the age difference😆

Because wali should be older than faraa 😆