Pakistani Dramas Ratings TRPs (Feb 16-Feb 28th)

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Pakistani Dramas Ratings TRPs (Feb 16-Feb 28th)

Finally the ratings are in, and it took a little longer this time but let's see.

MORE '

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
glad that dusri biwi is a big flop :/
Goya has become boring now. Allvida will go up I guess.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Is Khata really that good...I wanted to watch it but I jus don't Luke Sanam choudhury as solo lead...wish it has some other casting...and what's the concept of the show...by the looks of it the show doesn't look impressive
Sadqay falls from 2.5 to 2...LMAO

Iqraar is the surprise hit of the season as it's been steady at 2 till now whereas Goya and doosri biwi started with 2+ but now both r out of top 10...doosri biwi was out of the race long bk...Goya was still there till Epi 10 but doosri biwi was out of the race long bk...it's a bigger flop than Goya

Zidd last two wks had been a drag...no wonder no one watched it...I hope the ratings come bK

But the surprise was aik pal striking at no 5 with 3.5 trp...whoa ...this is AWESOME and I m so happy ...well deserved

ALVIDA debuted with 2...Wow that's good and I m sure ratings will go uP more in upcoming weeks...I can't wait for yousuf trps...even I agree after Fawad Imran has the biggest draw for audience

grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Is Khata really that good...I wanted to watch it but I jus don't Luke Sanam choudhury as solo lead...wish it has some other casting...and what's the concept of the show...by the looks of it the show doesn't look impressive

Sadqay falls from 2.5 to 2...LMAO

Iqraar is the surprise hit of the season as it's been steady at 2 till now whereas Goya and doosri biwi started with 2+ but now both r out of top 10...doosri biwi was out of the race long bk...Goya was still there till Epi 10 but doosri biwi was out of the race long bk...it's a bigger flop than Goya

Zidd last two wks had been a drag...no wonder no one watched it...I hope the ratings come bK

But the surprise was aik pal striking at no 5 with 3.5 trp...whoa ...this is AWESOME and I m so happy ...well deserved

ALVIDA debuted with 2...Wow that's good and I m sure ratings will go uP more in upcoming weeks...I can't wait for yousuf trps...even I agree after Fawad Imran has the biggest draw for audience

khata was not that good...i m also waiting to see yousuf's trp...also looking forward to faisal's new show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@GREY...faisals show on hum which they were talking abt unbthe article which has trp 1 is not a drama . .it's his much hyped game show jeet ka Daam which us a pathetic copy of ARY superhit game show of fahad Jeeto Pakistan ...jus 1 trp shows it didn't get much response from viwers
I started watching Khata but didn't Luke it...main bushra was also overrated at no 2 but still it had good epis from Epi 7 to Epi 19 but Khata is even worse than bushra

Nyways I forgot to mention how I m pleasantly surprised by PIYA MAAN BHAYE s entry in the top ten in its very first Month...this show is defo the surprise package...I had huge hopes from samis saltanat e dil but it turned out to b a dud both online and trpwise and thus is samis worst show in the last few yrs ...I was so pissed n wasmy expecting anything from piya man bhaye but still gave it a shot for SAMI and whoa it is so good...to the outside it looks like cliche d story of two sisters but when u start watching the show...u connect with the characters and all of them grows on u...and best part is it airs 2 days a wk ...hence it already aired 8 epis a month which is even awesome...I hate to wait one whole qk for 1 Epi...2 epis a wk is so much better ...now I jus hope geo doesn't mk it 1 day a wk for the rise in trp ...it's refreshing flirty yet cute n romantic...and SAMI KHAN STEALS THE SHOW AS SHAHEER SIKANDAR...thank god it scored with the trp aunties too...I didn't wanted this role of SAMI to get unnoticed as he is jus too good as the witty flirt in this show and surprisingly look good with both the gals whereas I jus can't like ushnah and Rabab but they r jus perfect for the show...MUST WATCH
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@GREY...faisals show on hum which they were talking abt unbthe article which has trp 1 is not a drama . .it's his much hyped game show jeet ka Daam which us a pathetic copy of ARY superhit game show of fahad Jeeto Pakistan ...jus 1 trp shows it didn't get much response from viwers

I started watching Khata but didn't Luke it...main bushra was also overrated at no 2 but still it had good epis from Epi 7 to Epi 19 but Khata is even worse than bushra

Nyways I forgot to mention how I m pleasantly surprised by PIYA MAAN BHAYE s entry in the top ten in its very first Month...this show is defo the surprise package...I had huge hopes from samis saltanat e dil but it turned out to b a dud both online and trpwise and thus is samis worst show in the last few yrs ...I was so pissed n wasmy expecting anything from piya man bhaye but still gave it a shot for SAMI and whoa it is so good...to the outside it looks like cliche d story of two sisters but when u start watching the show...u connect with the characters and all of them grows on u...and best part is it airs 2 days a wk ...hence it already aired 8 epis a month which is even awesome...I hate to wait one whole qk for 1 Epi...2 epis a wk is so much better ...now I jus hope geo doesn't mk it 1 day a wk for the rise in trp ...it's refreshing flirty yet cute n romantic...and SAMI KHAN STEALS THE SHOW AS SHAHEER SIKANDAR...thank god it scored with the trp aunties too...I didn't wanted this role of SAMI to get unnoticed as he is jus too good as the witty flirt in this show and surprisingly look good with both the gals whereas I jus can't like ushnah and Rabab but they r jus perfect for the show...MUST WATCH

yes i also hate to wait for 1 week that's why i generally watch the shows after they end..if u r saying i will give piya...a chance...but this month i have watched back to back many dramas...so taking a break for sometime lol..and i was not talking about faisal's game show..talking about the show that is replacing khata..haven't you seen the promo?but uff it has neelam munir opposite him..neelam played his daughter's role in qaid e tanhai :/
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@GREY...yeah even I don't know how I will mk myself watch neelam munir and fq as a romantic pair coz I jus iced the father daughter bonding in qaid e tanhai ...but I m luving the promos of ashiq Hussain...it's hilarious...fq in a comic role after such along time
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jeet ka Dum is not the copy of Jeeto Pakistan. Actually Jeeto Pakistan, Jeet Ka Dum and Neelam Ghar Plus on Geo (Amira Liaquat wala show jis ki Fahad buhat bajata hai), they are all a copy of Neelam Ghar of olden days by Tariq Aziz, which aired on PTV. In fact when all these shows started, specifically in first episode of Jeet ka Dum, FQ specifically referred to Tariq Aziz and gave him the tribute. I personally like Jeet ka Dum more. It is much more sophisticated technology wise and the set design is also pretty cool. The questions Faisal asks are more advanced and I like the way he makes sure that fairness is guaranteed and all.
Why Jeeto Pakistan is more successful is because of Fahad Mustafa. That guy is an amazing host and a total diplomat. He knows how to make people happy. Also, its been almost an year that Jeeto Pakistan is on air, so it is much more organized. Jeet ka Dum started only in last week of last month so it is still quite haphazard. They are still going through the process of determining successful games and how to conduct games. One thing I feel lacking in Jeet ka Dum is the lack of research on games. But still personally I think it is a pretty enjoyable show. I think slowly and gradually people will start liking it and it will garner trps soon.