Pakistani Dramas Ratings TRPs (Feb 1st-Feb 15th)

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Pakistani Dramas Ratings TRPs (Feb 1st-Feb 15th)

Finally the ratings are in, and it took a little longer this time but let's see.

MORE '

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Finally the ratings are in, and it took a little longer this time but let's see.

1. Chup Raho...biggest blockbuster ever with 8.9 trps...whoa...more power to samira fazal and yasir nawaz and jibrun and Sajjal

2. Mein Bushra (Last Episode)

3. Khataa

4.Digest Writer

5. Ek Pal

6. Malika -E- Aliya Season 2

7. Sadqey Tumharey

8. Zidd

9. Iqraar

10. Mehram

Mehram has a rapid fall as Chup Raho once again increases and Bushra ends on a positive note. Malika e Aliya season 2 starts really well and Ek Pal increases.

by TVKahani in Uncategorized

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zid climbed from 10 to 8 despite a lukewarm response on social media 👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@taify...thanks a lot for the ratings...I posted the list above also so that those who r too lazy to open the link can see it from here
Nyways coming to the trps...I m not at all surprised by the fall in mehram trps...the last month was jus an unnecessary drag...they cud hv ended the show in 22 epis...I m happy it's still in top 10 ..

Aik pal epis post the leap has been really good...I m so happy it's trp rose...Danish affan Sumbul arij all r so good here specially in the post leap epis...Congo to the whole team...

Zidd is also going up...YAYYY...

Iqrar is rock steady at no 9 which till now used to b tied with Goya but looks like people lost interest in Goya ...can't blame them again coz Feb was indeed very thanda for Goya too...I wish it was more fast paced like the initial epis...wish there was a solid parallel track which this show lacks ...

Nyways sadqay is no 7 yayyy...looks like rasheeda lusting over abdur Rahman can b tolerated by rasheedas hubby only not the viwers

Khata ended today but must say it was really the surprise hit of the season...was it really that good...I hv to watch it now that it ended..

I jus hope mehrams ratings go a bit up in the last Epi ...wish the 3 epis in Feb didn't exist ...then trps wudnt hv fallen so much...good to see digest writer rock steady ...more power to umera Saba q n agha Ali

Chup raho got a trp of 8.9...r u kidding me...this is unbelievable man...the highest trp I hv heard in recent times was also around 6 to 7...like SHUKK reached around 6.5 in the middle...sadqay started with 7 ...Chup raho was also averaging around 6 but looks like the last one month of yasir rameen and the kids track has been a super duper hit among the audience...otherwise trps wudnt hv rose so high as they didn't show numair last month...so so so happy...sameera fazal and yasir nawaz r a striking combo