Abhi-Pragya FF: Rockstar (COMPLETE- ALL PARTS ON PAGE 64) - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update. So abhi is college dropout, and pragya has double masters wow. Abhi already giving pragya nicknames, last was great grumpy cat. Pragya agreeing for marriage, let see what next. Thank you Tia. Please update soon.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nilmi

loved the update...😊

Thanks nilmi.
Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like where this is going! Great job and I look forward to reading more :) "grumpy cat" made me laugh!
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu83

as much as i like chashmish, i'm beginning to lean towards babaji πŸ˜†

nice update- i'm glad they're both at the same level of understanding! i wonder how the lawyer meeting will go

Thanks rutu!😊
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_lfsgntap

Tiaaa...lv ur update😊

Abhi thinking abt d response of marriage proposal on tv..ha haπŸ˜† ( even though for a joke )

Nice..at least pragya has a thought to sort out her future after divorce with abhi...( unlike in d show...I'm not critiszng d show..I lv it sooo much..but smtms I feel it wld be nice if pragya thinks abt her profession, which she z shown to b so passionate..though fair enough a lot z going in her life to seriously think abt her profession .but a thought wld hv satisfied me...)

I know right. I wish too that they showed some college stuff after marriage. But I will in this story.

Abhi sharing his college times and abt his Hot lecturer with pragya 😳 ,,pragya z also a literature prof ryt?..dnt knw y but whenever it comes to literature lady prof I always imagine dem to b hotttπŸ˜‰

I just cldnt control my laughter imagining abhi as pragya's student πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..my dreamy brain z wandering in abhigya world imagining student abhi and hot prof pragya...nd abhi drooling over her..πŸ˜†

Hehee.. that would be hot and naughty student Abhi will make..

Abhi's choice of nicknames for pragya..ha ha..my choice wld b for babajiiiπŸ˜†( next to chashmish) ...miss no smiles z a bit long nd I think abhi wl bcm lazy to maintain it in long run...πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for ur next update😊

Thank you very much Priya.

Word Count: 1

nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

I loved it so far Tia looking for ward to the new update ..

Will update next week, Nuha.😊
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam78

Awesome update. So abhi is college dropout, and pragya has double masters wow. Abhi already giving pragya nicknames, last was great grumpy cat. Pragya agreeing for marriage, let see what next. Thank you Tia. Please update soon.

Next is marriage..πŸ˜†
Thank you.
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay Tia! Your back again with another update! So first of all I have to say I loved each and every line! Both Abhi and Pragya were kept true to their characters and even better that there is no hate between them which could be a great start for them to develop!

My favourite line was - "The term marriage itself had made a mockery out of my life; it had humiliated me, belittled me and now it was in front of my eyes, jeering at me." Pragya and her experience with marriage was all summed up in this line.

Pragyas thoughts were written just like her very serious and thoughtful about her surroundings. It's good that she knows Abhi may not bee her type of ideal husband but as a human being he is kind natured.

And then you ended it with this - "Grumpy cat would also be a nice name you know", he said in an elevated voice making sure I heard him."
Because as I have said a thousand times Abhi will always be Abhi! So all in all I loved this and as always can't wait for more!
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: simsim25

Yay Tia! Your back again with another update! So first of all I have to say I loved each and every line! Both Abhi and Pragya were kept true to their characters and even better that there is no hate between them which could be a great start for them to develop!

Yup that MU is ridiculous- what they showed in the soap. So got rid of it in this fic.πŸ˜†

My favourite line was - "The term marriage itself had made a mockery out of my life; it had humiliated me, belittled me and now it was in front of my eyes, jeering at me." Pragya and her experience with marriage was all summed up in this line.

Pragyas thoughts were written just like her very serious and thoughtful about her surroundings. It's good that she knows Abhi may not bee her type of ideal husband but as a human being he is kind natured.

Yup, that's her only hope to marry him.. because it's not easy to fake marry someone na.. so I thought I should bring up that understanding.

And then you ended it with this - "Grumpy cat would also be a nice name you know", he said in an elevated voice making sure I heard him."
Because as I have said a thousand times Abhi will always be Abhi! So all in all I loved this and as always can't wait for more!
Heheee.. Abhi Oh Abhi.πŸ˜†

Thanks a ton Sim.
nitarata thumbnail

Thanks. 😊

Word Count: 1