Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Today Khushi was looking apologetic when she met RV and kinda stunned when RV compared her with Neha.

I feel this is going wrong way, when revenge expose track plays out, Purvi will trust Khushi from day one, creating distance between RajVi and ultimately Khushi will turn out blameless making RV look like a fool.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Episode Update: Monisha is driving to her home while remembering Neha' mentioning Jassi . She gets a call from Dipika, Dipika is stressed by Harman's arrest and says Neha is going overboard by doing this. Monisha replies she knows and she was present there. Dipika is stunned to know Monisha let that happen. Vikrant arrives in Dipika's room but doesn't listen to her conversation. Dipika cuts the call.

At police station, Purvi take offence at Police Inspector for calling RV guilty without any judgement in the court. She defends RV and says no one can call RV guilty as he is still accused and nothing is proven in court. She reminds inspector that initially media called RV is guilty because his wife was not with him and now his wife's arguments are considered invalid because she is his wife and will always defend him. this is hypocritical and convenient. She completely shuts the inspector.

Harman is moved by her defence & confess entire bribery issue was his responsibility. He was the one who wanted to settle case outside the court & money also came from his bank account. Inspector let go Purvi from lockup after Harman's confession. Purvi requests to meet with RV.

Really nice scene between RajVi. <Continued>

Precap: At Malhotra House, Purvi is insisting that Harleen has every right to be angry with her and scold her for her faults but she wont leave the house until she clears all the accusations from herself. Jassi is with Neha and calls Monisha to setup meeting to discuss next steps. They will cooperate to acheive their goal to separate RajVi.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 1 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Is Jasbir the guy who entered neha's house that night?

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Episode Update: Monisha is driving to her home while remembering Neha' mentioning Jassi . She gets a call from Dipika, Dipika is stressed by Harman's arrest and says Neha is going overboard by doing this. Monisha replies she knows and she was present there. Dipika is stunned to know Monisha let that happen. Vikrant arrives in Dipika's room but doesn't listen to her conversation. Dipika cuts the call.

At police station, Purvi take offence at Police Inspector for calling RV guilty without any judgement in the court. She defends RV and says no one can call RV guilty as he is still accused and nothing is proven in court. She reminds inspector that initially media called RV is guilty because his wife was not with him and now his wife's arguments are considered invalid because she is his wife and will always defend him. this is hypocritical and convenient. She completely shuts the inspector.

Harman is moved by her defence & confess entire bribery issue was his responsibility. He was the one who wanted to settle case outside the court & money also came from his bank account. Inspector let go Purvi from lockup after Harman's confession. Purvi requests to meet with RV.

Really nice scene between RajVi. <Continued>

Precap: At Malhotra House, Purvi is insisting that Harleen has every right to be angry with her and scold her for her faults but she wont leave the house until she clears all the accusations from herself. Jassi is with Neha and calls Monisha to setup meeting to discuss next steps. They will cooperate to acheive their goal to separate RajVi.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Episode opens with Jassi making a claim that RV is not going to come out of the jail for a long long time. At the same time RajVi enters the restaurant. Monisha-Jassi hide their faces in menucard.

RV orders sandwich and Purvi chides him for ordering junk food. RV agrees that sandwich is not a good idea but i wont get food cooked by you at restaurant thats the food i like now. He offers to order something else. He asks Purvi what she found at Neha's house and says i will hire a team and investigate further who all is involved setting him up.

Jassi Monisha are listening to RajVI's conversation. Jassi praises Purvi and starts his "purvi-puraan". That irritates Monisha. Eventually Jassi leaves. Monisha gets a call from Dipika and Monisha shouts at her for not informing about RV's bail. They wondered how can Purvi arranged for RV's bail.

At Malhotra house, Harleen is waiting for RV to arrive, she loses her cool when RV doesn't return with Harman. She shouts at Harman. Later in bedroom, Harman is trying to persuade Harleen to change her opinions about Purvi.

RajVi meets with Soham and his mother. RV praises Diya a lot and calls her his younger sister. He tempt Soham's mother with implicit promise of dowry as he will gift money and part of his business to Diya. He also indirectly warns them for losses in their business if the engagement is not restored.

When in private, Purvi is concerned about the methods RV used to coerce Soham' mother to convince her mend the broken engagement. RV brushes off her concerns and says abhi mujhe apne sasural jana hai to give this news to Diya.

Neha is walking in a market and senses someone stalking her. Suddenly someone pulls her in an alley, the guy turns out to be Neha's boyfriend who came to meet her. She is concerned if he knows about her molestation case.

RajVI reaches at Kohli house. Diya/Vishakha is happy to see him. RV informs them that Soham's family is ready mend the relationship. Divya apologizes to RV and thanks him. RV says we are family and i am helping just like Purvi helps me. He also asks them to thank Purvi as she is the one who is reason for this. Purvi says I am supporting you because you are right. I am with you in this fight to restore your honor.

Precap: Same as yesterday. Monisha demands RV if Purvi is your support then who am i? what is our relationship and will you even marry me? In the hall, Harleen is angry with Purvi for inviting media to their house. She demands whatever wrong is done by other girl will be fixed by Purvi and she will leave the Malhotra house.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Is Jasbir the guy who entered neha's house that night?

It is still not revealed. My guess will be Jassi or one of his side kick but today they introduced Neha's boyfriend into the mix. So now its possible it could be him as well.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

But he came in front of him only now.the mysterious guy met her a few days ago.right?

It is still not revealed. My guess will be Jassi or one of his side kick but today they introduced Neha's boyfriend into the mix. So now its possible it could be him as well.

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Monisha: tumne usse ek maqsad se shaadi ki thi,
aaj mauka tha usse alag hone ka,
chutkara paane ka toh yeh sab kyu kar rhe ho tum

RV: maine kab kaha mujhe usse alag hona hai,
maine kab kaha mujhe usse chutkara chahiye
Fi_raaq thumbnail

Kya popat kata hai aaj Monisha ka

saari umar main joker jeha banya reha
tere piche eh zindagi circus ho gayi 🤡
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kya popat kata hai aaj Monisha ka

saari umar main joker jeha banya reha
tere piche eh zindagi circus ho gayi 🤡

I don't know whether RV has made a popat of Monisha or not but whatever I have read from the episode updates posted on this forum it seems Monisha and Jassi have combined their forces against Raghvi.

I will again raise this simple point that I have don't have any problem if RV's story goes ahead with Monisha bcoz Raghvi are gonna get permanently separated anyway like Pranbir or Abhigya before them. It makes no sense to stay invested in Raghvi only to see them get permanently separated though others might have different opinions.

I have always wanted Raghvi to be somewhat different from the abovementioned two couples.I can't make head or tail of the Raghvi chemistry and here Harleen is already thinking of separating the couple.

Story start hua nahi properly already separation ka baat chalu hai.And when will this jail track end? When will Netra get exposed for her crimes?

Also I don't get Monisha's logic in keeping RV in prison.She wants to be with him eternally yet she herself has trapped RV in that fake molestation case.

If RV gets convicted again will she marry and spend the rest of her life with RV in jail?Does this track make any sense?

Fi_raaq thumbnail

KoMo: sirf sahara hi hai na, patni toh nhi? 🤡

RV: kyu.. patni kyu nahi ?! meri shaadi hui hai usse,
phere liye h uske saath toh patni hi hui na meri 👏😭👏😭👏

Episode opens with Neha being torn about confiding in her boyfriend about the molestation charges she'd filed against RV. He tells her will be in Mumbai for just a day but he is always a call away from her. Ultimately, she decided to keep the case details to herself.

At Malhotra house, Dadu returns from temple after praying for RV. Vikrant angrily cuts the call with the lawyer as lawyer informed him the case against RV is rock solid and general public sentiment is also against him. So it will be near impossible to win the case in RV' favor. RajVi walks in and everyone is happy to see RV. RV thanks everyone for being with him and supporting him. He says he has not done anything wrong and will win as truth is on his side.

Purvi gets a call from a media reporter and she agrees to hold a press-conference next day. Harleen gets triggered hearing this. All ladies of the house insult Purvi for taking decisions on her own, they say press conference will cause more insults and humiliation for RV. Harleen reminds Purvi that she promised to leave the house once RV returns. So she must leave.

RV intervenes and tries to calm Harleen down. He asks Purvi to take her bag to her room. This stuns everyone including Harleen and Monisha. Monisha tries to argue that he cant override Harleen's word for Purvi. We have suffered in your absence & Harleen is right to ask Purvi to leave. RV objects and says its not right. Dipika pitch in trying to remind that Purvi left the house on her own accord earlier So why you are stopping her now. RV replies that Purvi never intended to leave the house thats why all her stuff is still here. It was a fight between two of us so we both are equally responsible & guilty. He picks up Purvi's bag and walks off to his room while Purvi is stopped by Dadi.

Monisha follows RV to his room and stops RV from organizing Purvi's clothes in cupboard. She questions why RV is being so supportive and nice to Purvi, why is he behaving like a perfect husband for Purvi, doesn't he remembers who Purvi is? We are going through everything which Khushi put us. RV replies this time its different, last time I was alone but this time I have Purvi with me.She is supporting me. She gives me strength and support system. Mono is stunned and asks again "only support system, not your wife?" RV says why not wife? I married her, I took vows with her so she is my wife. Monisha is out of control and questions RV again he married Purvi for revenge, he plans to divorce her so how is she his wife? RV again shuts her with "when did i say i want to leave her or want to get rid of her?" Monisha is again bewildered RV's strong support of Purvi and asks if he is leaving her (Monisha), will he marry her or not?

In the living hall, Dadi asks why you are calling for press conference? you want to humiliate us? You acted as elder of the family so now its your responsibility to make sure everything goes fine at press conference. Ladies of the house pile on Purvi and challenges her to make sure everything goes well tomorrow and RV wins the public opinion and case in tomorrow's press conference. They are trying to setup Purvi for failure by setting the bar too high and make her leave the house in case she fails.

Precap: One part is same where Harleen is challenging Purvi to either fix all the wrongs done by Neha or leave the house. Dipika gives ultimatum that this case has gone too far and is out of controil so before Purvi turns the table on you, end this game or else i will.