Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: masked

I don't know whether RV has made a popat of Monisha or not but whatever I have read from the episode updates posted on this forum it seems Monisha and Jassi have combined their forces against Raghvi.

I will again raise this simple point that I have don't have any problem if RV's story goes ahead with Monisha bcoz Raghvi are gonna get permanently separated anyway like Pranbir or Abhigya before them. It makes no sense to stay invested in Raghvi only to see them get permanently separated though others might have different opinions.

I have always wanted Raghvi to be somewhat different from the abovementioned two couples.I can't make head or tail of the Raghvi chemistry and here Harleen is already thinking of separating the couple.

Story start hua nahi properly already separation ka baat chalu hai.And when will this jail track end? When will Netra get exposed for her crimes?

Also I don't get Monisha's logic in keeping RV in prison.She wants to be with him eternally yet she herself has trapped RV in that fake molestation case.

If RV gets convicted again will she marry and spend the rest of her life with RV in jail?Does this track make any sense?

Popat comment was related to today's episode (I posted the update few mins back). You are right Jassi-KoMo joined forces to separate RajVi.

Monisha is unhinged. Her plan from what I understand is to stretch the case until Malhotra's throw out Purvi. She thinks RV will divorce Purvi at the first opportunity he gets. Once Purvi is out of the picture, she will make Neha take back her case and RV/Malhotras will be indebted to her and arrange for RV-Komo wedding.

Indian TV shows are 90+% rehash of stories already told. So you will see lots of similarities between different couples with slightly different behavior or tracks. And you are right when we already know the outcome of the story and hardships lead couple especially the FL will go through, its not easy to stay invested.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

RV: Ish baar baat alag hai, ush waqt mai akela tha, koi nahi tha mere saath.. lekin ish baar .. ish baar purvi hai mere saath

KoMo: Image

Fi_raaq thumbnail

RV: tumhara dhyaan kaun rakhkhega ? 
Purvi: TUM.. tum ho na mera dhyaan rakhne ke liye

Episode opens with ladies of Malhotra house ganging up on Purvi. Dipika claims its only Purvi who is making tall claims. Chachi-Dipika make fun of Purvi by stating all the praises she is getting in media coverage and how she is being called Savitri and RV' raksha kavach. Harleen says that you have taken a very big decision by holding press conference without asking me. Now you must absolve RV from all the accusations in the press conference. Dadu & Harman tries to defend Purvi and explain press conference is meant only for presenting RV's side of the story. But Harleen remains adamant with her irrational demand, she says if a girl like Neha can rip apart RV's reputation, so this girl should also be able to fix RV's image. & if she cant do that she should leave the house without saying anything. All the ladies walk away.

In RV's room, RV deny to answer Monisha's question whether he will marry her or not. he come down in the living hall and tries to assure everyone things will go north from here as he is out of jail and can handle the situation. He promises to fix everything and everyone walks away leaving RajVi alone.

RV asks Purvi if she had eaten anything. She says not yet and goes to kitchen to grab some food for both of them. Monisha leaves for her house. RV left alone feels pressured and stressed with tomorrow's press conference. He has no idea how he is going to present his side of the story when he doesn't remember anything. He feels frustrated that everyone will go through hard time tomorrow.

Jassi is bribing the media reporter who setup press conference at Malhotra house and instructing him to rip apart RV in the PC. Reporter tries to ask Jassi's reasons for his interest in case but he does not share. Reporter promises everything will go Jassi's favor tomorrow.

Monisha is really angry and having a nervous breakdown with RV's behavior and losing control of the situation. She is ranting in front of her mother. She says everyone is falling Purvi's trap. Only Harleen is not fooled by Purvi. Her mother instruct her to use the press conference to hit back at Purvi. She calls Jassi and arranges to meet with Neha at her house.

Neha is at her house with her boyfriend, having coffee. Seeing Jassi-Monisha at her door, she makes her boyfriend leaves from the backdoor telling him its her mother at the door. Once inside Neha' house, Jassi informs Neha that tomorrow's press conference is not a simple PC. it will be a media trial of RV and he will be held guilty right there. Media will stamp him as rapist womanizer. Monisha instruct Neha to go tomorrow's PC and create a huge ruckus/drama. Then they will have no choice but to ask for my help and I will take you to police station to take back your complaint. So this whole drama will conclude tomorrow but only after all hell broke loose and i will be marked as savior for Malhotra family.

Precap: In RajVi's bedroom, Purvi asks RV if he trusts her, RV affirms that he does. Purvi informs him in that case, she will take some decisions in tomorrow's PC on his behalf. In the PC, she announces she is divorcing her husband RV and RV will marry Netra, stunning everyone including RV.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 1 months ago
Fi_raaq thumbnail

Episode opens with Monisha-Jassi explaining Neha their plan for tomorrow. Monisha instructs her to create as much drama as possible and then later she will take Neha to police station to cancel the complaint against RV.

RajVi are in their room and RV pours his heart out to Purvi. RV is scared and uncertain about the next steps. He is worried that he wont be able to prove his innocence. Every evidence is against him and odds are stacked against him as law also favors females in such cases. Purvi gives him moral support and tells him everyone in family is with him. Purvi says I am with you, I wont let you lose. RV feels very stressed and goes out for fresh air.

Jassi returns to meet Neha again without Monisha. He is planning to play his own game after the press conference. He instructs Neha not to take back case tomorrow in any case. Jassi wont benefit if RV gets acquitted from the case so soon. RV should remain accused until Purvi RV breakup. He promises Neha Rs 40 lakh if she executes his plan. Her boyfriend interrupt their conversation. Her boyfriend leaves for bangalore.

RV is on the terrace and getting flashbacks of the night when fake molestation incident happened. Dipika is watching him from behind and decides to talk to Monisha to end the drama. She leaves and Harleen arrives. She sits with RV on a bench and they have a moment where Harleen gives comfort silently to him while Purvi watches from far. Purvi prays for him.

Dipika confronts Monisha. She demands the everyone is under lot of stress & Monisha end this drama. Monisha promises her that tomorrow is the final act for the drama. She has made all the arrangement and she will take back her lost place in Malhotra house and RV back from Purvi. Dipika warns her that either you do that tomorrow or else i will end your game tomorrow by exposing you in front of the family.

Yug returns from bangalore and meets Diya at Malhotra house. Diya says things looks really shady with tomorrow's PC is being given lots of coverage in media with live telecast and Yug is also concerned.

In RajVi's room, They have a very domestic moment. Purvi took out a suit for RV for tomorrow's PC. RV says i can do such things for myself. Purvi says sometimes you should let me choose clothes for you.

Precap: Same as yesterday.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Reporter: aap ek naari hoker bahut galat misaal hain 
Purvi: excuse me phir toh mujhe bhi aap se kahna chaiye ki
aap reporter hoker bhi galat misaal hain

Episode starts with Yug expressing his support for RV and appreciating his resilience. Diya arrives in the room and RV is concerned seeing her and asks if everything is alright with her. If Soham did anything again. Yug gets excited with the news & says its good thing that Diya found out Soham is not loyal and cant be trusted in difficult situation.

In the living hall, Purvi apologizes to RV for hosting press conference at the house. RV reiterates press conference was needed anyway and it wont be Purvi' fault if things go south. Dipika interrupts them and praises Monisha as she was very efficient & would have done a lot for RV if she was here.

Monisha is day dreaming with her mother that she will take back her respect and position from Purvi. She says everyone in Malhotra house will pay for wrongs they did to her. After that they will start respecting her and love her.

Jassi' reporter arrives and is in self congratulatory mode that he is from sachchi news and respects time. Other reporters arrive as well. PC starts & a reporter mention this is live press conference.

Monisha arrives and express her support to Harleen. She says that I wont let anything bad happen. I wont this let media trial succeed & today we will win.

RV requests reporters to start asking questions. Purvi requests reporters give fair chance to RV and do fair reporting. RV brings up Neha using a fake name in the party to question her veracity. Jassi' reporter tries to brush off that argument but Yug Harman pitch in RV's support.

Then the argument moves to what actually happened on the fateful night. Reporters mention that being drunk is not a valid excuse & its hard to believe that you were so drunk that you dont remember anything. Purvi comes strongly in support of RV. She questions media for bringing family/relatives in their questioning. Jassi's reporter attempts to target Purvi with her supporting RV over Neha even after being a woman herself and she is the only one supporting RV, no other family member is speaking for RV. Purvi again shuts him up with argument that family is right here supporting RV.

The reporter again targets Purvi. He disparage Purvi by saying Purvi is herself married in a big house & wants to save her marriage by siding with her husband. She doesn't care about the fairness or Neha's plight. Neha wont get a job or any marriage prospects but that doesn't matter to Purvi. This triggers RV and he argues this press conference is about me and asks questions to me, dont disrespect my family and my wife. He announce this PC tamasha is over and reporters can leave.

Harleen thinks to herself that Purvi failed her promise to discharge RV from all allegations. Monisha is concerned that PC cant end right now as Neha still need to arrive. At that moment, Neha enters the hall and everyone is shocked. Monisha asks her what is she doing here so early? Jassi's reporter aslo thinks Neha is 20 minutes early from their plan.

Neha announces Purvi called her here. Purvi confirms that yes she invited Neha for the PC. Everyone questions Purvi for inviting Neha. Purvi says she has her reasons for calling Neha for the PC. She is the alleged victim in this case and media is also demanding justice for her. Jassi's reporter agrees with Purvi and demand RV should be sent to jail for his wrong doing.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 1 months ago