Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

So now Malhotra house is a divided house with all men are pro-purvi & all women are in anti-purvi camp. This is an improvement. Harleen's throne is under threat, all thats needed is dadi to switch sides. Rest will always remain anti-purvi. They think in Monisha they are installing a puppet who will side with them, little they know if Monisha becomes the queen, she will be known as Mad-Queen given how unstable and childish she is.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 1 months ago
Fi_raaq thumbnail

Tomorrow's precap is interesting one: Purvi arrives at Neha's door & Monisha is still at her place. I guess this will ring alarm bells for both Monisha & Neha.

Monisha approaching Neha to create further tamasha outside police station is anyway indication of her impatience as her plan to get rid of Purvi from Malhotra house is put on hold by Harleen until RV returns home.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 1 months ago
Fi_raaq thumbnail

Episode Update ;

Precap: Khushi is at police station to meet RV. She says Purvi will get him out of here. RV replies yes of course, she is very different from you. He compares Khushi with Netra. Harman offers money to Neha to take back her case against RV, Neha refuses so Harman offers her double the money and she says that will work, listening to this stuns Purvi.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am finding this track boring. For me, it would have been more satisfying had RV been convinced that Purvi wouldn't help him because she doubted him in the Monisha confusion and because she is Khushi's sister ( the original revenge reason which he seems to have forgotten). This track could have served the purpose of showing him that Purvi was very different from Khushi and RV then starts trusting her and developing feelings for her. Also, RV starts realising how wrong he was to do the revenge marriage and hurt Purvi again and again. He also cannot leave Monisha just like that considering everything she had done for him in the past, so the aftermath of the track could have been more complex with him dealing with his old feelings for Monisha as well as the undeniable feelings for Purvi.

As of now, both Purvi and RV trust each other, so it is just another couple against evil forces track. smiley24

Edited by Snowfally - 1 months ago
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

The intruder seems to trying to kidnap Neha, his face was not shown so not sure if Neha recognised her and came to demand something from her or he is a stranger to her and possibly sent by Monisha to silence her as she is becoming a menace for her. I can expect Monisha to do so, she is very impatient and not the kind of person who entertains people asking her to order food or clothes. This could lead for Neha to go rogue or willing to sell her loyalties to the other party (I am not sure if Purvi will try to buy her out or work out a out-of-court settlement)

I think Neha will go rogue too. My guess is that Neha will fall in serious trouble and while Monisha will think that it is a drama to exact more money from her and ignore her, Purvi will rescue her. This will lead Neha to tell the truth and help Purvi. She will accuse Monisha too but like in the snake track, none of the Malhotras will believe that Monisha tried to harm RV esp. in the Khushi way.

I have lost interest in the track. I am finding certain things repetitive too and I too was wondering about PraBir. It's seems unrealistic that Prachi won't be there to help her daughter in such a circumstances but maybe the story writers don't want Purvi to become too strong by having PraBir by her side. Ranbir can probably use his influence and arrange for RV's bail which the storytellers maybe don't want at present.

Edited by Snowfally - 1 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I doubt whether the masked man is Armaan.

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

The intruder seems to trying to kidnap Neha, his face was not shown so not sure if Neha recognised her and came to demand something from her or he is a stranger to her and possibly sent by Monisha to silence her as she is becoming a menace for her. I can expect Monisha to do so, she is very impatient and not the kind of person who entertains people asking her to order food or clothes. This could lead for Neha to go rogue or willing to sell her loyalties to the other party (I am not sure if Purvi will try to buy her out or work out a out-of-court settlement)

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I doubt whether the masked man is Armaan.

It will be very interesting if Armaan turns out sleeper villain and partnering with someone or working alone to recover his business losses by pulling down RV.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Episode opens with confrontation scene between Harleen and men of the house. Vikrant informs Harleen that Purvi went to meet Neha to negotiate/clarify any misunderstanding. Harleen is aghast and fumes at Purvi for trying to talk to someone who did such bad deed against RV. All the men of the house strongly bats for Purvi and support her while women support Harleen. Harleen raises possible legal repercussions of meeting with Neha and demands involve police in between when talking to Neha. She storms off after warning if anything goes wrong, Purvi and anyone supporting her will be responsible for it.

At Prachi's house, Vishakha is getting ready to go meet RV at PS. Divya is against the idea as RV might be culprit as he has a history where he tried marrying someone by force and wenty to jail. Vishakha shows confidence in RV. Khushi arrives and supports RV. She says RV is not that kind of person.

Neha is outside police station talking to media, Malhotra's, Kohli's, Monisha, Armaan and Jassi are watching on TV. She is blaming RV and demanding justice for herself. Jassi is directing a reporter to asks hard question like are you in depression & having hard time coping with trauma of the incident, while Monisha is directing Neha through earphone to fix her appearance. Monisha and her mother are also impressed with her acting. Monisha mentions Purvi forced me to extends my drama.

At Malhotra, Purvi is suspicious of Neha. She points out Neha has two very different personalities. She mentions she was very different in party, had a very rich & classy appearance while now she looks very poor who is struggling to put food on table. She says something is not fitting in the picture. Dadu says saari daal hi kaali hai.

In parallel, Monisha is impressed with her acting and Jassi controlled mediaperson's questions. She is also worried if Purvi will notice the difference. Her mother brushes her concerns.

Same precap as yesterday. Khushi meets with RV and Harman offers Neha money to take back the case.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

yet another boring episode. No scenes of RV and Purvi was present in the confrontation scene with Harleen going berserk but got only 1 or 2 lines at the end. I dont understand writers obsession with stretching so much that leads dont appear leads as focus is scattered everywhere. This track is in progress for 20 episodes and RV is in jail 10 of them but we have barely reached the halfway of the track with villains played their initial game and FL is getting some inkling of wrong doing after the initial shock.

Fi_raaq thumbnail

Are they whitewashing Khushi ? whats was with Khushi defending RV?