Originally posted by: nilmi

Great update...😊

Thank you Nilmi.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: apple123flower

Amazing Tia.. This is just fab..

I love the way you wrote it Pragya's thoughts..

AndI loved a lot of things like drama queen etc. but this line..
He ran his fingers through his hair and seemed to be in thoughts.
This line reminded me of that ogling thread of Shabir.. Out of the topic I know, but just wanted to mention.. 😳

And roka, even I didn't know what roka was..πŸ˜†
Thank you.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

not so ruffled hair here, Apple!

Roka is a Punjabi pre-wed thing, I guess.. included here since they both are Punjabi.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarGan

A great way to start a story---A Deal BTW Leads ,that too a marriage dealπŸ˜‰...
The punch lines are awesome Tia...Like--milkman,politician,drama queen,celibate babaji,🀣...You made my dayπŸ‘...
So,Abhi and Pragya are thinking similar to each other now...Let's see how they'll succeed with their Deal and how'll they fall in love with each other πŸ˜›...

Waiting for next Update Tia ...

Thanks for noticing those lines.. it's fun to write for me too.😊
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamMeethu

One thing that stands out very much...

Will you marry me?

YES! I WILL!

I DO, I DO, I DOOO!

thanks for updating sweetheart. you're a superb writer who knows what kinds of emotions to evoke. I'm feeling this, truly am. 😳

Heheee.. Pragya might not be able to say Yes as easily. Thanks for your kind words Aashu soft.πŸ˜ƒ
priya_lfsgntap thumbnail
Tiaaa...I just love it !!!!! ... Love pragya way of it...but yaar seriously I miss d clueless,
Confusing rockstarπŸ˜›..tz abhi z a bit serious,,determined,,to d point...I just wish if u could add a few

Lines of our abhi's silly thoughts if dy can fit d situation..!!!πŸ˜ƒ...sorry I'm just asking bcz for me ur d

Best to voice out abhi's thoughts and I lvvv dem..so lyk a fan girl of ur writings I'm just asking uπŸ˜‰

...and continue soon plz...and can u just send me pm for d story when updated next tym plzzz...😊
nitarata thumbnail
Hey Priya, thanks for your comments.
I will try to keep Abhi as he is but in this plot, he will be a bit serious too at times.. You will know why..
Also, have you read Abhi's voice series drabbles? There I have clueless Abhi in his element.

But here, I want to explore Abhi through Pragya only.. It's a challenge for me to do that, hopefully I will do okay...
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
priya_lfsgntap thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Hey Priya, thanks for your comments.
I will try to keep Abhi as he is but in this plot, he will be a bit serious too at times.. You will know why..
Also, have you read Abhi's voice series drabbles? There I have clueless Abhi in his element.

But here, I want to explore Abhi through Pragya only.. It's a challenge for me to do that, hopefully I will do okay...

Ur asking me have I read em????..u hv no idea dear 😊hw many times I hv been through dm..may be if u ask me I may repeat all da to u lyk a school kid reciting his tablesπŸ˜†...u will do damn good Dan ok yaar..😊
nitarata thumbnail
Aww
Thanks Priya, the voice series is the most enjoyable thing to write for me as well.
nitarata thumbnail

thanks Ray!😊
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Awesome...

continue.soon...

thanks. Will do.