nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks vlhs and asma! rutu, come back!
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DMB! DMB! DMB!! new update!! Thanks!!!
Love it!! Nicely written DMB!! Again saying it's so good to read Pragya's POV from you!! I loved the beginning and the ending lines. Pragya accepting this as the usual rejection once again only to have a guy asking her to marry him as she dreamt sometimes. πŸ‘πŸΌ I loved seeing Abhi & Pragya both relating to eachother and making decisions together.

I am waiting to see how you would continue! Lots of love!!

Oh oh! I almost forgot!! I love Abhi asking is your mother a drama queen!! Lol!!! You have no idea Abhi! πŸ˜† And I loved the way Pragya thinks of how to answer that.
Edited by Diahh - 9 years ago
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Abhi, you should not call your would be mother in law drama queen. Marriage being a deal for abhi, great going abhi solving both them problem. Thank you for updates. Please con't soon.
1012277 thumbnail
Amazing Tia.. This is just fab..
I love the way you wrote it Pragya's thoughts..

AndI loved a lot of things like drama queen etc. but this line..
He ran his fingers through his hair and seemed to be in thoughts.
This line reminded me of that ogling thread of Shabir.. Out of the topic I know, but just wanted to mention.. 😳

And roka, even I didn't know what roka was..πŸ˜†
Thank you.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by apple123flower - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

great Tia I loved it ..it is like a road map of Pragya's life with Abhi ..start with her worst nightmares and will reached to her sweetest dream with a lot of drama and fun in between ..can not wait to see them as a married couple ..I think you are excluding Tannu ..right ? looking forward to see how their life will be without her

May be no Tannu! Let's see.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Nuha.
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
bhanu_frn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Tia, thanks for the PM. Nice update dear.. Its goood.. Please update sson... Waiting for the drama to unfold and abhgya love story to start...
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A great way to start a story---A Deal BTW Leads ,that too a marriage dealπŸ˜‰...
The punch lines are awesome Tia...Like--milkman,politician,drama queen,celibate babaji,🀣...You made my dayπŸ‘...
So,Abhi and Pragya are thinking similar to each other now...Let's see how they'll succeed with their Deal and how'll they fall in love with each other πŸ˜›...

Waiting for next Update Tia ...
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One thing that stands out very much...

Will you marry me?

YES! I WILL!

I DO, I DO, I DOOO!

thanks for updating sweetheart. you're a superb writer who knows what kinds of emotions to evoke. I'm feeling this, truly am. 😳
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diahh

DMB! DMB! DMB!! new update!! Thanks!!!

Love it!! Nicely written DMB!! Again saying it's so good to read Pragya's POV from you!! I loved the beginning and the ending lines. Pragya accepting this as the usual rejection once again only to have a guy asking her to marry him as she dreamt sometimes. πŸ‘πŸΌ I loved seeing Abhi & Pragya both relating to eachother and making decisions together.

I am waiting to see how you would continue! Lots of love!!

Oh oh! I almost forgot!! I love Abhi asking is your mother a drama queen!! Lol!!! You have no idea Abhi! πŸ˜† And I loved the way Pragya thinks of how to answer that.

Heheee.. Diahh betu!! Thank you so much. πŸ€—
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam78

Awesome update. Abhi, you should not call your would be mother in law drama queen. Marriage being a deal for abhi, great going abhi solving both them problem. Thank you for updates. Please con't soon.

Thanks Sam. Yes, Abhi hopes to solve problems for both of them. Let's see..