Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Haan in character with the soap ones! Just a little better.:-) thank you as many times as you have read it.:-)
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This ff...I have read it so many times even before I came to India forums...just love it so much...
Now again I am rereading it, will comment properly again...
Badbuddy thumbnail
Finished reading it ...
This fic being Pragya's narration, made it more better...and it made me imagine Abhi's attraction to her too...I believe Abhi had long figured out Pragya's fallen for him...just became oblivious...
That pills...felt bad that he had to use it everyday for sleeping ...but glad after those two nights, this wouldn't occur again...Here, Abhi, he seems to have seen worst days, is vlunurable but becomes strong too when needed...and he crying when Dadi's transplant was going on, his refusal to go to conference leaving dadi...this quality is what show's Abhi has too...
And the misunderstanding, when I read this fix for first time, I felt so confused how...Abhi seemed so genuine, then why did he do that now...and glad that misunderstanding wasn't bigger...I thought as Pragya was going back soon, there could be a long separation but nothing such happened...
The milkman thing...the same dialogues, love it...it made it like some movie scene...
Thanks for this fic... 😊 and also thank you so much for putting all the parts in one page ...it's making us so easy .. .
Edited by kaustavi - 7 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Aww Kaustavi, thanks much for reading and commenting here.. made me feel nice that this fic is still read...

Yes this Abhi had figured out not only that she likes him but that he likes her too. That's why he had decided to get a ring for her and make their marriage real in 'words' too. But Pragya wasn't secure like him given the circumstances of their marriage and him never spelling it out. Abhi didn't realize she would think that way. Moreover that lawyer coming to Pragya was a bad coincidence.

Thanks a ton again, Kaustavi.
-jaya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tia, I loved this story so much. ❤️ read it again and it still makes me feel happy,excited and lot more ... I have always told you, and I'm telling again, you write beautifully.. Idk if I could describe it anything better than this but this story is a great read and I will never get tired of it...
I know you won't feel like writing them anymore but I will always be waiting for more from you...

And you know the best thing about this story is, you have posted all parts on single page that makes it very easy for people like me 😆
nitarata thumbnail
Aww thank you Jaya! I put the parts together when I myself had trouble trying to find them one after the other.. glad it makes an easy read for you guys.
Badbuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Aww Kaustavi, thanks much for reading and commenting here.. made me feel nice that this fic is still read...

Yes this Abhi had figured out not only that she likes him but that he likes her too. That's why he had decided to get a ring for her and make their marriage real in 'words' too. But Pragya wasn't secure like him given the circumstances of their marriage and him never spelling it out. Abhi didn't realize she would think that way. Moreover that lawyer coming to Pragya was a bad coincidence.

Thanks a ton again, Kaustavi.

Yeah..here Abhi is not like show's Abhi taking too much time for finding out his love...And Pragya thinking like this was apt as Abhi had always told her feelings didn't matter to him...and yeah the lawyer's words...but the misunderstanding solved soon and love how that is solved...

Thanks to you too, Tia...😊
nitarata thumbnail
Hehe no evil sister and ever present GF here to mislead Abhi! Nor is Pragya lying.. normal people, normal situation here.:-)
Badbuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Hehe no evil sister and ever present GF here to mislead Abhi! Nor is Pragya lying.. normal people, normal situation here.:-)

Yeah that's what is best here...no evil sister, haha I'm thankful to you for killing her here...
Hadenikel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your story is wonderful. keep writing