Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fantastic story!!!! Hope you continue writing more wonderful stories!!!!
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb story. I read it in one go.awesome yaar.
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG Tia..😛
This whole FF is sooo perfect.. absolutely lovvve it.. I love the slow and engaging transition of Abhigya's relationship here.. it is just so beautiful!!!! And heyy, Pragya still works as well😆

When I read this specific line in your FF, 'His intimacy was bothering me but his indifference was killing me.'.. just wow. This was when I totallly related to Pragya, it's just wonderful! 👏 Abhi and his pills.. and when they slept together!! The feels <3 I love how you made it so real as well.. Pragya having her questions and about her shaved legs as well. Felt so natural.

Love it.. i hope you continue to write !!!
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all. And jolly, thanks for reading again and commenting. Yeah this is sort of the Pragya I want to see within the limits of her character in the soap. No way she is not gonna give up her career. Glad you found it real, makes me feel good about writing it. :-)

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Thank you all. And jolly, thanks for reading again and commenting. Yeah this is sort of the Pragya I want to see within the limits of her character in the soap. No way she is not gonna give up her career. Glad you found it real, makes me feel good about writing it. :-)

Haha sorry!! I didn't realise I already commented😳 I just randomly remembered this FF and felt the urge to read it.. Tia, do you not write anymore?😳
nitarata thumbnail
No mood to write, Jolly. Do get ideas but when I think of writing it feels disappointing more so due to the current track.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago

No mood to write, Jolly. Do get ideas but when I think of writing it feels diappointing more so due to the current track.

I had a feeling you were gonna say that

An FF or an SS can totally turn that frown, upside down? I nean you get to make the characters play on your terms.. i'm very loor at persuading.. i'm sure I haven't convinced you to write😆 but please do.. hopefully. It'll give us motivation to watch the show.. or actually you know let us envision a good track with Abhigya😆..

Anyway, can you please pm me if you write again??😳
nitarata thumbnail
It's sort of this apathy, lethargy towards the soap itself, may be once the track ends (don't ask me when please), I might feel better. But will keep you in mind and PM you.
You could read my drabbles if interested, until then.

Thank you again for your time reading this particular story. Hugs.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago

It's sort of this apathy, lethargy towards the soap itself, may be once the track ends (don't as me when please), I might feel better. But will keep you in mind and PM you.

You could read my drabbles if interested, until then.

Thank you again for your time reading this particular story. Hugs.

No no.. totally understandable.. haha awww!! I won't keep asking you and stuff.. the tracks frustrating.. 😆

I'll read these drabbles though.. thanks xxx
nitarata thumbnail

Okay here it is. I have been thinking eversince lady Mogambo came in, why is her look familiar to me? So it's this saree blouse get up I had in mind for Pragya here.. It's similar to what Mogambo wears at times.. This is why.. Haha!