Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

can not believe you just said this ..just read what I wrote

HighFive!!!πŸ˜†

Hope you had a great budday!!
1012277 thumbnail
Oh Tia!! I loved the last part!! Pragya had such a big MU about the divorce, but even I thought about that after reading the last line of the second last part.. And the half of this part too.. 😳
Oh this Abhi!! I love this Abhi too!! He's such a Abhi!! πŸ˜† I don't know what to say about him!!

"Let's get out of here", Abhishek said holding my hand as he pulled me along to get into the car.

People, mostly girls, gathered around our car. Abhishek waved at them and blew some kisses in air.

"Welcome to my life", Abhishek winked at me as he drove carefully trying not to hit the flock of people around the car. He sped up as he reached the highway.

I loved this part so so much!! Ha! The rockstar!! πŸ˜‰

And the epilogue, The ring!! And Aarav!!

-Chashmish (no, you can't call me that, only my husband can)

This was so sweet!! 😳

Tia, I loved the whole, the whole story!!

And I didn't know why I had tears in my eyes after reading this part!!

The banner is so so so nice!! Awesome Aashu!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by apple123flower - 9 years ago
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didn't et to comment on the last part and you finished it! Beautiful story through and through Tia! Love it! Such amazing writing... Glad the bhootni did get you...we got something beautiful out of it! Hope you write more! (One shots mostly...don't want you to get annoyed with bhootni again! But even ff/ss if it tickles your fancy!)
Now I'm going to read it start to finish again!
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha_kb

"Excuse me" I heard a deep voice that I instantly recognized and froze as I looked up.

"I don't sell milk. If you need my introduction, I am Abhishek and you look like Pragya, the one who has gone missing from my house", spoke the rockstar.

typical abhi, i loved this...

This is pretty much copied from the part 1 of this FF..😳

"And you never wanted me either, hmm?" he asked piercing my eyes with his.

His question perplexed me. What did he mean when he said I never wanted him either? That didn't make sense.

"Abhishek" I walked and sat near him.

"So none of this meant anything to you? You just slept with me for the sake of it" he asked looking into my eyes.

"Abhishek what are you talking about? How could that be for the sake of it from my side. It meant everything to me", I had tears fill my eyes.

i had tears in my eyes while reading this...

"Do you think I would have slept with you, that too twice, without even worrying about protection, if I didn't mean it to be more than sleeping? Did I ever tell you I regretted it? And you know what, it's wasn't even about sex. How could you come to conclusions when we hadn't even talked about it?" Abhishek retorted.

tads y i love your abhi more than the show abhi..

Thanks for loving my Abhi, Rishu.πŸ˜ƒ

"Abhishek", I kissed his face all over and hugged him. I was holding on to him like I would die if I let him go.

I didn't know how long we stayed in that hug. But we were forcefully separated by some animated human noises shouting "Abhi... rockstar.. Abhi...".

I was shocked to see mobiles clicking our pictures. A bus had parked near our car and people had recognized Abhi, the rockstar.

"Let's get out of here", Abhishek said holding my hand as he pulled me along to get into the car.

People, mostly girls, gathered around our car. Abhishek waved at them and blew some kisses in air.

"Welcome to my life", Abhishek winked at me as he drove carefully trying not to hit the flock of people around the car. He sped up as he reached the highway.

i loved this fun part so much...

Fun of being a rockstar!

I put my head out of the window and watched the girls desperately trying to run behind the car, still clicking pictures. I couldn't believe I felt this way, but I was somehow proud I had something they all craved for. And I even remembered all those men who had rejected me with their own reasons.

i always thought of this.. both are so lucky to have each other and its bad luck for those who have let them go...

Exactly!

Epilogue

"No, I am not putting that ring on you. You don't want anything from me anyway, other than me", Abhishek placed the box on the table.

"Please, I may wear it myself, if you don't", I said making faces.

"I know you won't. This is your punishment for trying to get out of my life", Abhishek was adamant.

I was sad although I knew he was just playing around. But he immediately changed my mood as he pulled me into his arms and started kissing me again.

Five minutes later, he had me sit on him, * cough*, riding him.

When I was about to lose myself in passion, he stalled our movements by holding my hips, not allowing me to move.

I looked at him questioning his deed but I saw his hands reaching over to the side table, picking up the box that had the solitaire he got for me.

He took the ring out, took my hand and kissed it. He slid the ring in my ring finger and came up for a kiss.

And it was the bliss of my life.

thank you for this...

Five years later-

-Purab settled with the girl he had fallen in love with.

-Suresh finally had convinced Bulbul to marry him and they were tying the knot soon.

-Abhi's Daadi spent all her time with Aarav, her great grand child.

-My mother helped by my Daadi ran a shopping mall that focused on wedding needs along with her marriage hall.

-I got my doctoral degree from the University of St. Andrews as well as the University of Mumbai. I did most of my research work for my Ph.D. in a collaborative project in Mumbai, so that I could stay in Mumbai for most of the time.

-My Ph.D. course ended up taking five long years because I was soon pregnant with Aarav. Abhishek never wanted to use protection and I was reluctant too. But we were careful after Aarav although currently we are trying for another child.

-And Abhishek Prem Mehra, he still rocks the world as rockstar Abhi.. and rocks my world as Abhishek.

-I am happy.

aww.. i love this line so much..

With love,

-Chashmish (no, you can't call me that, only my husband can).

You can call me Pam (that's what my UK colleagues call me)

-Pragya Arora Mehra

omg.. the possesive pragya who doesnt want any one else to call her chashmish

overall i love your story. one of my favourite story on abhigya.from the first part till the last i loved it more and more..
sad it ended.. but happy the way it ended..
hope you write many more like this

Rishu, special thanks to you for your curiosity for this story. I am sorry I couldn;t give you Abhi's POV, but I hope you are happy with whatever we learnt of him in the last update.😊
hugs!
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: simsim25

TIA THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING EVER! I LOVED THIS STORY SO SO SO MUCH! GREAT WORK! THE WAY EVERYTHING FELL INTO PLACE WAS FABULOUS! THE EPILOGUE WAS TOO CUTE! <3

BIG THANKS SIMMY!!!!! FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjumP

This is now one of my absolute faves!! Amazing story from start to finish! Loved it!

Thanks Anjum.😊
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

OH Tia and you just aded the cherry on the top of my cake ..This day start as a good day and just become the best day ever ...you know this is special day for me and you are showering me with love since the morning and when I saw your update I said yepeee another gift to unwrap ..the update itself was a great addition to my perfect day but I really have a date with happiness today ..you granted me my second wish and just gi=ave them, us( me ) the best happy ending and you even distributed it around ..you gave everybody a happy closure ..you really create a wonderful happy and magical world at the end of your story...Thank you so much for this it was really amazing from the first word to the very last one ..I know what you thought about your update but for me they can not be more perfect that this
now will start wishing for the something new ..but you can take your time
and here is another kiss for your awesome bhootni I really love her do not kick her out completely let her hang around she create miracles sometimes

I am so glad the last part (which is a part that would make you happy) coincided with your birthday.
Thanks much for your interest in TannuπŸ˜†.. kidding..
Hugs Nuha.. Love!
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

just such an amazing story really loved it

Thanks for reading, Sonali.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diahh

OMG DMB! I have missed one part! πŸ˜†

Was going to read the last part when I saw Rani's comment about prenup, sexual relations and future kids! πŸ˜† Then went back and read the earlier part!

Since I read the last part too now I know what happened otherwise I would have kept imagining all the possible scenarios like Rani!

So DMB the story is over. Thank you so much for this ending! Perfect ending! And reminded me how their lives have changed since the first time they went for a drive in the highway. And loved reading that after 5 years bit too. Felt good to know what went through Abhi's mind all these days.

And can I just mention that mela and foggy Chashma thing made me Lol!! It reminded me of all the earlier stuff which we discussed about them in the AT! πŸ˜†

This story has been such a good read and will miss reading it! And congrats to you DMB for successfully completing your first FF!

Lots of love DMB!! ❀️

Diahh, thanks for your comments throughout. Means a lot.
Yeah, my fics are inspired from our convos and so many other things more often than not.
First FF Yes!!! It was such a monkey on my back though.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ammuluzari

wow tia awsome loveddd d mosttt

a biggg huggg to u plzzz write more
good to read u works
about rockstar i dont have any words to express my feelings omg omg omg loved it

Thanks much. Hugs to you too.