Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Aashu, sorry I couldn't do a sad ending, I had considered it at some point but I can't do that to the characters I love. So sorry.

*thanks fuggy's bhagwan*
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

*thanks fuggy's bhagwan*

Aashu and I had discussed a dark fic once with Abhi being a real drug addict... Pragya not being able to save him... Makes a powerful plot, but would take a lot to write.
Aafrah-SA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Tia, this is perfection - not much drama, no extended misery. they met with a deal, fell in love over time, and decided to stay together - neat, cute and perfect.
I like this sensible version of Abhi - for once he knows what he wants in life.

this was a real treat Tia - thank you for sharing this with us all here.

Much love to you,

Aafrah

Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -mina-

*thanks fuggy's bhagwan*

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

*joins you*
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Aashu, sorry I couldn't do a sad ending, I had considered it at some point but I can't do that to the characters I love. So sorry.

Oh it's totally fine!! 😳
I loved the way this turned out anyway! All of it! Fabulous❀️
The Aaliya part was really sad so it's all good.

IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diahh

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

*joins you*

🀣

Word Count: 0

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for this wonderful story πŸ˜ƒ
Great ending πŸ‘
Loved it 😊
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tiaaa you slayed me with this one, you really did! I was at a conference all afternoon and kept trying to sneak peeks at your update between speakers. πŸ˜† Hayyeee sooo much to love about it:
I LOVED the milkman line, that is one of my favourite tropes of all time and you did it so well

Love that the sex (more than sex actually) meant so much to Abhi as well. They truly gave themselves to each other. And that second sex scene in the previous chapter was HOT - the force between them too strong to ignore for higher concerns. Uff and the earlobe biting! ☺️ I also liked that Pragya's deep wound about her self worth has been healed now.

Good point about the protection. If I had been even a little smarter I would have noticed and realized that they didn't use protection and you don't mess around with pregnancy so you'd get them together. πŸ˜ƒ

Great job tying loose ends together - liked that you thought of getting Pragya to do her PhD research in Mumbai so that she and Abhi can be together.

Thank you for this story Tia. I'm going to miss it but it's been a wonderful journey.
nitarata thumbnail
Lol, Rani Rani!! The protection/pregnancy thing- See my problem was this- if Abhi or Pragya had enough voice of reason to use protection, then they may as well would have talked about what they are doing should be done or not. And that would end my story right there. So, had to ignore protection but I had to address that as well somehow, because it's irresponsible unless you are prepared for the consequences.
So yeah, the first time, Abhi was emotionally stressed and Pragya was way too overwhelmed..and the second time excuse is that they were sort of half asleep and half-subconsciously didn't mind the consequences. Uff!
And you are so right, I wouldn't deal with pregnancy, single parent stuff for an OTP.
nitarata thumbnail
Gotta come back for a final comment, right?