Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: harisha_kb

Tia, I am using IF in my mobile so will comment my detailed review again...
On the whole, loved the update. Once again U made wonder his Pov. Though I can guess he is normal but still what is he thinking, why did he do this suddenly. What was he thinking when he pulled her towards him, when he was doing, after they do, in the morning...

I am thinking to much on abhi PoV ...

Pls Tia , give me his PoV ... Atleast a bit ..

Thank you so much for your curiosity Harisha. Hope I will solve it for you by the end.
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DMB!! hiii!!😉
Okay first of all I loved the way you wrote this chapter. Starting from morning going back to FB. It was nicely done!

And loved this update. And UFF!! You didn't give us enough of Abhi to understand his side. But again that's good! I like not knowing what Abhi is thinking and all that coz anticipation is so high! And going by not meeting her eyes to pat in her cheek, I am sure he is affected as much as her! Yayyy!! 😆

And it's totally up to you but if you are going to go with readers' demands, will you plz make this a happy ending? I seriously want Pragya's not regretting part to continue forever!

And I love Daadi!! 😆 Daadi- Pragya scene in the bedroom!! Lol!! I could totally imagine Pragya sharmaoying!! Must have been so awkward!! 😆

Lots of love DMB!
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Curiosity about abhi's thoughts are increasing, really would like to know his pov.
Once again u showed pragya's feeling in a great way.
Please update soon.
_Saavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update!!!!
we got to see whats going on pragya's mind wonder if we will see abhi's point of view??
Please update soon.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fanaah

For: PART 11

T, I think this is the first time I'm replying to this fic and I wasn't disappointed in the least! It wasn't even the mature content, but just the whole last section. It was powerful:

... my mother had always warned us of our bodies. She had told us how body could take over mind. How there can be a moment that overrides logic and reason between a man and a woman. She had wanted us to be safe, and be on our guards until the time came when we knew we won't regret it.

And here I had let my guards down. With a man whom I adored, but he was the man who was my namesake husband.
He wasn't my husband, he wasn't my lover.

I wasn't sure what he felt about me.

I wasn't sure if he needed me at all in his life.

Yet, I had shared the night with him, a night that completed me as a woman.

I didn't know if it was the need of bodies, or my lonely heart or just his moment of distress.

I did not regret it.

While I also now wonder what Abhi will decide and where this is going, I'm also happy for Pragya because neither is she blinded by the situation nor does she regret what happened - she doesn't NEED any regrets.

The last line was the BEST! I can't wait for the next update! 😊

I am so glad you liked this part. It was very important for Pragya.
Thanks Priya!
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diahh

DMB!! hiii!!😉

Okay first of all I loved the way you wrote this chapter. Starting from morning going back to FB. It was nicely done!

And loved this update. And UFF!! You didn't give us enough of Abhi to understand his side. But again that's good! I like not knowing what Abhi is thinking and all that coz anticipation is so high! And going by not meeting her eyes to pat in her cheek, I am sure he is affected as much as her! Yayyy!! 😆

And it's totally up to you but if you are going to go with readers' demands, will you plz make this a happy ending? I seriously want Pragya's not regretting part to continue forever!

And I love Daadi!! 😆 Daadi- Pragya scene in the bedroom!! Lol!! I could totally imagine Pragya sharmaoying!! Must have been so awkward!! 😆

Lots of love DMB!

Diahh!🤗
I am glad you don't wanna know Abhi's POV. I don't want to give.😳😳

I am not commenting on ending.. lol. Will just end it when time comes...

Yeah.. Daadi-Pragya... lol.. Yup.. very awkward.😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was embarrassed to death when I wore my glasses. Abhishek's tee shirt and underwear were on the bed. Hoping Daadi hadn't noticed them I gathered them and hid them under the mattress in the name of doing the bed.

lol, i was blushing when reading this..

"Alright, bye Daadi, I will see you in three days. You will not worry about anything, just take rest and get fit to dance with me when I come back. We will dance to my new songs I am releasing" Abhishek hugged her.

"First touch my feet" Daadi demanded.

"Who gets this done forcefully Budhiya...as if you won't bless me if I don't do this", Abhishek bent and touched Daadi's feet.

love their bonding so much...

He sipped it and said "thanks Chashmish", in barely a whisper, I looked up and I could feel a blood rush all over my body.

Abhishek patted my cheek and left. I wanted to wish him the best, I wanted to say a lot more than that. I couldn't say a thing.

how i wish our abhi was this way... tads y i like him more than soap abhi...

I had worried about a hundred things in those few seconds.

I hadn't shaved my legs for a while, would that disgust him?

Was he in his mind, hadn't he sipped some alcohol?

Why was I not able to stop him? Did I even want to stop him?

What did this mean to him or me or to us? Was there an 'us' to begin with?

Did I want it?

her state of mind was well written tia

"Andar aaon?" (can I come in), he had barely whispered nibbling my ear, placing himself at my entrance.

What had he thought? Would I be able to say No? I questioned myself the same.

"Bolo na" (say it), he coaxed.

"Abhishek" I whispered against his lips as I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. I didn't know if I moved my hips up to take him in or he slid in on my cue.

And when it had all cooled down, he had pulled the blanket on us, kissed my forehead, closed his eyes and settled his head by the crook of my neck.

I had run my fingers in his hair until I heard his calm and deep breathing, until sleep took over me.

loved this part. it was passionate...

When Bulbul and I went to college, my mother had always warned us of our bodies. She had told us how body could take over mind. How there can be a moment that overrides logic and reason between a man and a woman. She had wanted us to be safe, and be on our guards until the time came when we knew we won't regret it.

And here I had let my guards down. With a man whom I adored, but he was the man who was my namesake husband.
He wasn't my husband, he wasn't my lover.

I wasn't sure what he felt about me.

I wasn't sure if he needed me at all in his life.

Yet, I had shared the night with him, a night that completed me as a woman.

I didn't know if it was the need of bodies, or my lonely heart or just his moment of distress.

I did not regret it.

loved each and every word...

nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Nice update.
Curiosity about abhi's thoughts are increasing, really would like to know his pov.
Once again u showed pragya's feeling in a great way.
Please update soon.

Thank you. 😳
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl96

wonderful update!!!!

we got to see whats going on pragya's mind wonder if we will see abhi's point of view??
Please update soon.

I have told this to other readers too, Abhi's POV may not come from his own head. It's all through Pragya eventually.
nitarata thumbnail
Harisha, thanks for pointing out the parts you liked. I am happy specially because you liked the Abhi-Daadi and last part.