Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: harisha_kb

ha ha ok.. But so many unanswered questions , I guess I am too much involved with ur story and so no patience ..
Take ur time but I will keep grumbling 😕 because of my curiousness ..

OMG! You are raising the expectations! Keeping me on hooks!
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asma-

im glad she did not regret
but i would love to know Abhi's POV about their night
Fabulous Tia =)

Sorry about Abhi's POV...I can't give it as of now.

But thank you so much for reading.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Lagta hain aapko story theek nahi lagi? Shayad? Pata nahi!

Are you kidding? It's incredible.

The problem is my heart is too tangled up in Pragya that I don't want to step back and appraise it as a story. I'm so fixated on how they haven't talked about the meaning of that night yet - I've been spinning fic of your fic in my mind all day. I know that you are going to take it in a direction I can't even imagine (because your mind works differently from mine) and I'm all breathless and adrenaline-shocked thinking about how things may fall out.

It's perfect Tiyu. The build up to this chapter. The description within. The aftermath that so far lives only in my expectation...and your imagination/notes, which I don't have access to 😆.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL I was going to PM you...procrastinated cause I wasn't sure what I'd say. I don't want you to tell me anything...but I want you to tell me everything...aur issi liye I tried the "say the least but mean the most" tactic 😛.

By breathtaking I meant only good things, and all good things.
nitarata thumbnail
Mina, thanks for all that. I was really worried.
AbhiGya literally didn't have a chance to talk. What do you wanna know and not know, lol! I wanna know everything, especially the fic of fic spin...
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Tia, could we possibly have a POV from Abhi of this night after the FF ends? I know you don't want reveal too much right now, but a POV of this AFTER would be just beyond amazing. ;)

That's gonna be hard to do? I have to be consistent with so many things na? Will see if I can do it..
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: aafrah

You know what I like best about your writing? And I personally feel it is your distinct style - the crispness - concise, not unnecessarily ornamented and no nonsense feel.

Thank you for recognizing a style in my writing (I honestly don't know a lot about creative writing, nor have I read much in general), but all that you said about my writing makes sense to me because that's how science writing is, which I sometimes do for my job.

I absolutely love the fact that this Pragya (unlike the one in the show), even though she is head over heel in love with Abhi, she is still the rational, practical woman - glimpses into her analytical thoughts during the act, portrays it clearly.

It feels like we are finally scheming through the thoughts of a modern, practical, responsible woman - some one who is real - we can relate to her. Not some one like the show's Pragya - 30yr old teenager in love

Yeyy! Thanks again for that. It has been a wish to put Pragya that way.

Thanks for such a lovely read Tia.
I have been following this right from the start, but haven't had a chance to comment.
Love you for sharing this one.
👏

Thanks a lot for stopping by and commenting. Means a lot, Aafrah!😊
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

That's gonna be hard to do? I have to be consistent with so many things na? Will see if I can do it..

Thank you for considering it! And no problem. If you can't then it's fine.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu83

amazing update- tastefully done!

i'm glad she's not regretting it.
i want happy ending please :) after a looong few more chapters ;)

Thanks Rutu.
😃
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Wow my first wish was granted ..the kiss lead them all the way and I'm so so happy that she did not regret it and I'm sure this night will be special to him too no matter what happened next ( I just know this weather you bring it up or not so I'm not hinting ) now I will keep praying for my second wish the happy ending 😊 and enjoy the ride in between
will wait impatiently for the next update
P,S : did not miss our friend at all may she rest in peace 😆

You are so cute, Nuha. I am so happy that what you wanted happened. Thank you for your impatience.