Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow my first wish was granted ..the kiss lead them all the way and I'm so so happy that she did not regret it and I'm sure this night will be special to him too no matter what happened next ( I just know this weather you bring it up or not so I'm not hinting ) now I will keep praying for my second wish the happy ending 😊 and enjoy the ride in between
will wait impatiently for the next update
P,S : did not miss our friend at all may she rest in peace πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

As long as she does not regret it, I cannot be anything but glad. Breathtaking update Tiyu.

Lagta hain aapko story theek nahi lagi? Shayad? Pata nahi!
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamMeethu

I really hope that she does not have anything to regret this in the upcoming updates. Beautifully written Tia. Amazing how you put the FB a later on. And daadi's gaze towards the bed, haha. Intimate scene was amazingly written. Very ehem descriptive. I love. <3 Thank you.

Thanks Aashu! (I type Meethu and correct myself all the time).
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Thanks Aashu! (I type Meethu and correct myself all the time).

That works too πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: simsim25

Wow! I agree with Minas comment! No word to explain how great this was!

Thank you Simmy!!
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: putturani

AAAHHH!! I haven't commented on the past few updates and suddenly this!! OMG OMG OMG!! Literally breathtaking update Tiya - I was reading it at work and had my mouth hanging open the entire time (but my bosses are used to me having funny facial expressions so they don't mindπŸ˜†)

OMGOMGOMG!!! I was SO not expecting that! But thank God she doesn't regret it and I hope she doesn't regret it in the future. Please please please make this a happy ending! *begs*

Now to the actual writing - the way you described the awkwardness of the morning after scene, I could almost picture it. And the sex scene was delicious as well - not over describing, just saying enough to keep my stomach jumping.

The spate of questions she asks herself was really well done. I also LOVED that you had them speak Hindi at the crucial moment. Thank you for this Tia!

Rani, did you read the amusement park part, a couple of updates ago?
Thanks Rani, I am so glad this part kept you interested. Was nervous, still nervous about how to take it to the next chapter!
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
nitarata thumbnail
Harisha, if I give his POV now, my plot is lost from my hands.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For: PART 11

T, I think this is the first time I'm replying to this fic and I wasn't disappointed in the least! It wasn't even the mature content, but just the whole last section. It was powerful:

... my mother had always warned us of our bodies. She had told us how body could take over mind. How there can be a moment that overrides logic and reason between a man and a woman. She had wanted us to be safe, and be on our guards until the time came when we knew we won't regret it.

And here I had let my guards down. With a man whom I adored, but he was the man who was my namesake husband.
He wasn't my husband, he wasn't my lover.

I wasn't sure what he felt about me.

I wasn't sure if he needed me at all in his life.

Yet, I had shared the night with him, a night that completed me as a woman.

I didn't know if it was the need of bodies, or my lonely heart or just his moment of distress.

I did not regret it.

While I also now wonder what Abhi will decide and where this is going, I'm also happy for Pragya because neither is she blinded by the situation nor does she regret what happened - she doesn't NEED any regrets.

The last line was the BEST! I can't wait for the next update! 😊

Edited by Fanaah - 9 years ago