Originally posted by: Diahh

WHAT! HOW! when!! WHY!!

What is this!!

How come I missed this!!

When did this happen!!

Why on earth I am still typing this without reading!! 😲 😆

RES!! To be UNRESED soon!!😉

Unres!!

Okay first thing first!! MELA!!! 😆 Lol! And you told me he is not mela type!! 😆 UFF! Sorry!

Diahh!!! Mela was for Shabz not Abhi.. Abhi loves creating melas.. and Aroras (sans Prags) love it.

Anyway I loved it! indeed Arora household used to become a mela whenever the Rockstar visited. But now they are more settled and used to his presence I guess!

Okay coming to the story! I LOVE IT DMB!! 👏 Simply amazing!!

Reading your story in Pragya's POV is so refreshing. The beginning is similar to what happened in the show and I am dying to know what happens next.

Update soon!! Waiting for more!! Lots of love!!❤️

Will update asap. Thank you for your comment!!😊
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rutu83

ooh very intersting

continue soon

Thanks and I will.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: apple123flower

Nice story Tia..

I liked the idea of them talking to each other before their marriage ( a serious one ) unlike what happened in the show..
This line of Sarla Ma..

"But I don't want you to survive, Pragya. I want you to live, to live and enjoy life, like most people do. "

I loved this one..
Nicely written..👍🏼

Hey Apple, no this is not a MU/dhoka marriage. So yeah!

Thanks for your comment.😊
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: simsim25

Hayee Tia!!!!

I love how you interpret the scenes shown to us in the show and make them your own by changin bits and bobs! You make it work so smoothly! Had this happened in reality I would have loved it! Seems like a good or maybe better start than they had for Abhigya in the show!

Do continue soon because i am dying to find out what happens next! <3

No MUs at least. I too hope they will have a better start. I will give them a chance.. let's see.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you, Tia!!! That was wonderful!!!! Loved it 😛!!!! Please continue!!!!

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In first person but from Pragya's pov this time? 👏 Well done Tia! I know, i know, early days yet, but still...

So, we have a relatively normal Sarla who wants her daughter to live, not survive. And we have a Pragya who would still "sacrifice" for her mom, but not without letting her know her doubts, not without having a zillion zillion-thoughts (or is it zillion 2nd-thoughts?? You know what i mean!). And we have Abhi who is quite an actor - he does not throw a tantrum in front of everyone at Pragya! Instead he drives miles away and at least attempts a conversation.

I like this. Very much. When's the next installment coming?
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara7iris

wow Tia this is awesome and very interesting to see something new ...it's like a new beginning and new destiny for both of them ...Tia your story is unique and I looked forward to read what will happen next ...

Thanks Iris. I am glad you find it interesting.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Amazing Tia. This was the first meet they had to show n you have written it superbly. I liked Abhi first visit to Aroras but your write up scene looks more promising than actually shown in show

Hey Miths. I know you like that scene.. I like it too.. that's why wanted to revisit here.
nitarata thumbnail
Thanks cutestar, Krazzy and vlhs.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdsubs

In first person but from Pragya's pov this time? 👏 Well done Tia! I know, i know, early days yet, but still...

Like I said, I find it easier. But I will have to portray Abhi the way I want without directly expressing his thoughts.. So that is going to be a challenge.😕

So, we have a relatively normal Sarla who wants her daughter to live, not survive. And we have a Pragya who would still "sacrifice" for her mom, but not without letting her know her doubts, not without having a zillion zillion-thoughts (or is it zillion 2nd-thoughts?? You know what i mean!). And we have Abhi who is quite an actor - he does not throw a tantrum in front of everyone at Pragya! Instead he drives miles away and at least attempts a conversation.

I like this. Very much. When's the next installment coming?

And yes, a little normal Sarla, but Pragya is indebted to her especially given they have no father..And Abhi yes, still a nautanki.. but not as bitter.. because there is no MU in this story.