Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tia! Great update :)
I love how natural everything is. The people are written true to their character, but there isn't any excessive comedy or drama. Great work!
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rutu83

your stories are addictive- time pe dose chahiye 😉

Ahaa... Just read this comment. Lol... Updated.😛
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
UFFF TIA!

Yay so the wedding is done and done for good. No escape for both of them now!! Loved the way you started with Pragyas wish! "All I had wanted was my own little family, an understanding husband and two kids I would raise in my home sweet home." That is exactly what every girl wants so why not Pragya!

The car scene when Abhi made her smile made me smile too! Such cute moments! I am loving this without any misunderstandings and Tanu is not part of the picture!

It was emotional to read Pragya leaving her house! It sums up how once a girl is married she isn't expected to come back to her house, lovely lines used there as well! Especially loved this one - "So, basically I was leaving the house I lived for pretty much all my life, and that was unbearable."

All in all as I have always said I love this story and your writing! Great work Tia! <3
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Res!

Yo I love this story sooo much. Such an exciting chapter. Liked the bit w the lawyer and pragya overwhelmed and disinterested in his money. LOL at his shaadi barbaadi speech! So many awesome details like the disapproving celebrity queue and number of house helpers. LOVED abhi complaining abt being made to wait to go to his room. And towel moment haaaye!!!

Fantastic work! Mujhe aur chahiye tiyuuu aur dedo naa jaldi ^_^

Or, you know, not jaldi. Jabhi aayega, I'll be happy!!!

For tiyuu!🤗
Thanks you liked the bits Mina..
Will update soon.
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tia this story is so realistic no misunderstandings
i love the details you give like the number of helpers
and towel moment haaye!!!!
i love your sassy pragya
continue soon
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: HARNIM

tia this story is so realistic no misunderstandings

i love the details you give like the number of helpers
and towel moment haaye!!!!
i love your sassy pragya
continue soon

Yayaa no MU.. so AbhiGya can be real. Thanks Nimmy.😊
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy finally they are married!! 🥳
Love the update DMB! As usual awesome!! UFF this Abhi bhi na!! 😆 I love the way he tries to make her smile. His bindaas attitude intact even here.

I love the way you describe the wedding. Dunno whether it is intentional or not but it just passed like a flash, just like the way AbhiGya wanted to get done with the whole thing.

I am already excited for the coming chapters after reading their first night. It's gonna be lots of fun.

Waiting for more DMB ! 😉
nitarata thumbnail
Diahh yes! The wedding was meant to be done quick. There was not a lot to explore in a wedding in terms of AbhiGya relationship given both of them are not really into it and it was just a business agreement kind of thing. So done quick. Wanted to start writing about them in one house soon.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: simsim25

UFFF TIA!

Yay so the wedding is done and done for good. No escape for both of them now!! Loved the way you started with Pragyas wish! "All I had wanted was my own little family, an understanding husband and two kids I would raise in my home sweet home." That is exactly what every girl wants so why not Pragya!

The car scene when Abhi made her smile made me smile too! Such cute moments! I am loving this without any misunderstandings and Tanu is not part of the picture!

It was emotional to read Pragya leaving her house! It sums up how once a girl is married she isn't expected to come back to her house, lovely lines used there as well! Especially loved this one - "So, basically I was leaving the house I lived for pretty much all my life, and that was unbearable."

All in all as I have always said I love this story and your writing! Great work Tia! <3

Thank you very much Simmy for the detailed comment and noting some important things.
I find it very sad that a girl ends up moving away from parents in our cultures.. while the boy not only continues to be closer to his parents and also gets a new person in his house/life too.
nitarata thumbnail
Thanks senorita! I like your name.