Pakistani Dramas Ratings TRPs (Jan 16-Jan31st)

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Pakistani Dramas Ratings TRPs (Jan 16-Jan31st)

The ratings are in and they're on a decline, Chup Raho and Main Bushra hold the first 2 positions, but feel from 7/6 to 5/4. Mehram too has seen a fall from 3 to 2. Let's look at top 10 MORE '

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mehram fell...well deserved...last 4 to 5 epis were indeed crap...there was no need to drag and so few scenes of hamza iqra ...they r the ones who pulled the trp initially
Digest writer is no3...YAYYY

Main bushra is so overrated...I don't know how it still managed so high trp
...as the last one month was so boring n pointless

Only Chup raho deserves to b no 1

Iqraar is slowly climbing up ...yayyy...I m so happy coz I also watch it and it's surprisingly good...same gheesa peeta concept still good

Goya is steady at 9
But best news is ZIDD has FINALLY made it to top 10...yayyy...I luv zidd...it's different...Maya AHSAN doing an amazing job...really happy it entered top 10

Aik pal is doing good...I m happy as the shw jus got interesting

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Mehram fell...well deserved...last 4 to 5 epis were indeed crap...there was no need to drag and so few scenes of hamza iqra ...they r the ones who pulled the trp initially

Digest writer is no3...YAYYY

Main bushra is so overrated...I don't know how it still managed so high trp
...as the last one month was so boring n pointless

Only Chup raho deserves to b no 1

Iqraar is slowly climbing up ...yayyy...I m so happy coz I also watch it and it's surprisingly good...same gheesa peeta concept still good

Goya is steady at 9
But best news is ZIDD has FINALLY made it to top 10...yayyy...I luv zidd...it's different...Maya AHSAN doing an amazing job...really happy it entered top 10

Aik pal is doing good...I m happy as the shw jus got interesting

abby do u watch all the dramas online? :0 how do you manage to watch so many dramas online?
Why is ST still there?!
Even Doosri Biwi is better
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

abby do u watch all the dramas online? :0 how do you manage to watch so many dramas online?

lol I do watch all the above top 10 shows online except khaata...hahaha

I manage to do that coz now I hv fully quit Indian dramas...watch Everest only...so all I hv now is pak shows

Watching online is easy but I go through a harder process...I download the episode in HD n watch them on my huge tv with my mom as I can't watch alone ...so there

I wudnt hv so much time for pak shows if I still had Hindi soaps to watch
But a few good Hindi shows r starting from nxt month hence I may not b able to watch so many shows from the next batch ...but from the current batch I watch almost all shows

Apart from top 10 i also watch sadqay...doosri biwi...saltanat e dil...chupke se bahar ajaye...kisse kahoon ...Ap ki Kaneez...na katro paankh mere ...lol...

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Why is ST still there?!

Even Doosri Biwi is better

St is there Thnx to hum tv huge viwership on Fri prime time slot and mahiras star power

Why do u want doosri biwi in top 10...it's beyond pathetic ...but better than sadqay though lol
I said it deserves to be there more than ST
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zid in TOP 10 YAY 👏🥳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Zid in TOP 10 YAY 👏🥳

I was thinking about u when I saw zidd in top 10...coz we two r the biggest fans of the show...thank god u got the info...I m so happy...hv u watched last Epi...seems like the other gal with hot get up is ahsans first biwi
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I was thinking about u when I saw zidd in top 10...coz we two r the biggest fans of the show...thank god u got the info...I m so happy...hv u watched last Epi...seems like the other gal with hot get up is ahsans first biwi

Yes i have wathed the last episode and looking forward to the upcoming episodes I think Omar took a good decision in letting Saman explore life on her own. How angelic did Ahsan look in the white coat and at Qasim uncles place😳?! I dont find Zainab hot, she looks more like a tramp and the bright red lippy can not save it either lol