Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Phew thank god. I started watching it...plz don't see the ending tomorrow first...don't come to the mehram thread tomorrow please ...don't read the spoilers jus go with the flow and see the last Epi ...otherwise u will miss the essence of the show

okay jo hukum😛 but wait a minute!! hamza is so handsome...his voice
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anyone watched lahasil? ( the one written by umera not ek tamanna lahasil..) how is it?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

anyone watched lahasil? ( the one written by umera not ek tamanna lahasil..) how is it?

I tried searching for it but the online vid quality is very very bad...u can hardly see the faces and sound quality even worse so cudnt watch it

Let me know whether u liked do qadam door

After that I will tell u what next to watch
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
FQ with mahnoor baloch dancing on nagada baja song from india movie. Which drama is that from. It said ARY on it. List from ARY drama does not fit one ??? Am I missing something.
This is a special request please. Give me name of drama
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
FQ MAHNOOR had jus one show pachtawa ...it has aijaz Islam as well ...it was a pathetic show though
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abby
google manhoor baloch and FQ belly dance and you will see this on youtube . it has also adnan sidiqui. it is no belly dance but nagada song ???? i wonder where is this from. it has all the best . Fq is dancing very nice.