Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
WOW ... thanks. this day and age two wives with kids too probably... too expensive and headaches of keeping the peace .. what do women feel ? hope they live in the separate houses. fighting for attention and love. Feel of constant insecurities. I cant see my self in that mess. I always joke that next time around I want a wife not a husband but sure the stress of handling two wives is too much.
pk14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

WOW ... thanks. this day and age two wives with kids too probably... too expensive and headaches of keeping the peace .. what do women feel ? hope they live in the separate houses. fighting for attention and love. Feel of constant insecurities. I cant see my self in that mess. I always joke that next time around I want a wife not a husband but sure the stress of handling two wives is too much.

yea u are right .. when a woman loves then she gives everything to her relation . And sharing is not an easy thning to do .When it comes to husband .then ofourse it is very difficult for any woman to b stable emotionally . but i have seen examples . i have seen in my neighouhood there is a family .Actually a joint family . The boy is rich and has two wives to my surprise i met his wives at wedding and when i got to know abt that they are sotans . But they were so good to each other . i was astonished . how come they are bearing each other and i asked them . How ? then they told me . both of them have equal kids . And husband is financialy strong He spends equal money on both of them . If he brings a gift for his 1st wife then he bring the same gift for the second one . both of them live in the same home under same roof . So there are examples .
This is the condition of marrying a 2nd woman in islam . u cannot marry the 2nd woman untill or unless u provide full justice to both of them .Islam allows it due the fact that women are more in number than men in the world . And secondly its is allowed some men begin extra marital relations (sexual ones ) And to prohibit the sin and it allows nikah for second woman . 3rdly islam asks that if u want to marry and have a second wife then prefer a divorcee or widow . So that u can protect them and b thier guardian .
But over all its not necessary to have 2 or 3 wives . It is all about conditions and niyat .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pk14

yea u are right .. when a woman loves then she gives everything to her relation . And sharing is not an easy thning to do .When it comes to husband .then ofourse it is very difficult for any woman to b stable emotionally . but i have seen examples . i have seen in my neighouhood there is a family .Actually a joint family . The boy is rich and has two wives to my surprise i met his wives at wedding and when i got to know abt that they are sotans . But they were so good to each other . i was astonished . how come they are bearing each other and i asked them . How ? then they told me . both of them have equal kids . And husband is financialy strong He spends equal money on both of them . If he brings a gift for his 1st wife then he bring the same gift for the second one . both of them live in the same home under same roof . So there are examples .
This is the condition of marrying a 2nd woman in islam . u cannot marry the 2nd woman untill or unless u provide full justice to both of them .Islam allows it due the fact that women are more in number than men in the world . And secondly its is allowed some men begin extra marital relations (sexual ones ) And to prohibit the sin and it allows nikah for second woman . 3rdly islam asks that if u want to marry and have a second wife then prefer a divorcee or widow . So that u can protect them and b thier guardian .
But over all its not necessary to have 2 or 3 wives . It is all about conditions and niyat .

WOW SUCH A BEAUTIFUL JUSTIFICATION...thanks a lot yaar for providing the real life example and tell us how this can b done peacefully as well and two women doesn't hv to fight like cats and dogs like it's shown in dramas

And u r right in islam reasons are also given why there r more men than women...one reason is many men die in war n hence leaving many widows...also it's scientifically proven that a female baby is more stronger in a mom's womb than a male baby...n hence if the mom falls down or has any mishap...the male baby dies and become a still born but the female baby survives...hence among the babies which are born dead it's mostly male ...also men usually hv the habits of smoking n drinks for which they r more vulnerable to diseases than women and die young
cimba thumbnail
Thanks so much for explanation. Lot to do with the culture you grow up in and toleration you develop for it. Lot of it is norms of the society and just going with the flow seems normal.
cimba thumbnail
i just watched Haal e dil.
OHHH my god FQ was too good.
His eye movement was too real . Body language was fantastic. I am beyond words with his acting. everytime he smiled i wanted to get in to the screen and kiss him. i am speechless about the role he played. ❤️
one of the best scene is at the end how their hands meet and the way he says i want to see you and he moves his fingers over her face.( ohhh .. again i wanted that to be my face hehehe ) jokes a part was really great directions of director with fantastic actors.
FQ was listening to Jagjit singh gazals . He was listening to Indian music which he is always complaining of being popularized by pakistani media. In that my fav gazal singer.
OST of this drama is also very very nice.