Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

@prinzessin1
i did hear other actors rave about his personality too. He is easy going, fun loving, caring person. I am sure he is a fine human being but it was just that i saw him in such a rondu type role that it just turned me off but it does not mean that will not check out his shows. i am looking to watch few that i have short listed with him in a lead.
Bashar momin really turn me on as a FQ fan and after that few of his rondu roles but fantastic acting. I saw his comedy and i found it very loud not a fan of his comic roles. tried topi drama and few episodes of vivah kab hoga .. felt a bit childish. As a person no one is as jealous and small minded as faisal and that i saw on an interviews. He is senior actor and talks bad about a lot of newcomers (does not name them) being disrespectful and blah blah . Times have changed and he need to go with the flow... he fliped on screen when compared to SRK. Smart thing for him to say would have been god give me just as much popularity and end the call instead goes on and on like a child. i am not a SRK fan but like it or not he is so popular worldwide and its a fact. He needs to learn to be a bigger person and better PR.
promise to watch ehsaan khan dramas and post it too.
by the way saw three episodes of mehram for my buddy abby jeran last night

Wow yaar such a beautiful well organized to the point reply...really respect to u for putting up ur pov so beautifully...ur each n every word makes sense

I hvnt seen fqs offscreen interview...but I hv seen Fawad ..Imran Abbas...zahids...agha Ali...AHSAN...Adeel ...fahad ...affan...Danish ...and shehryar offscreen interview and all of them r very honest charming and intelligent in their own ways and my respect hv gone up by many levels by getting to know them on a personal level

U started mehram...yayyy...watch more tonight...the story 'll pick up now Epi 4 to 6 are very beautiful...

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@PyarayAfza
I totally agree with you on the case of acting skills of SRK. I cant stand him but you have to also agree that he is a one hell of a smart businessman. He talks humble and over all people don't talk ill of SRK or he about others. Very well liked as a person by all. He is a indeed shrewd business man. bachaan I adore and watched too much growing up but him too avoid public confrontations. that is a sign of a smart person and keep good with all. Media and public is what makes and breaks actors. FQ is not someone who started yesterday so I feel he should be a bigger person and don't give in so easily to small nonsense. if he went along with the viewer and said yes to her SRK praising would not have made a dent in his popularity or roles. its just about being mature in the media . FQ does praise new talent and he is working on promoting and training new talent . I heard he sent people out to be train for new things. I give him kudos to promote his local industry and talent but don't bash others for exploring.
I too believe that FQ is one fine actor and far superior skilled than SRK in any given role. SRK came from nothing and made his name and place in the industry not by just acting and we all know that. guy made good connections and kept good with people. nassiruddin shah is a fine actor again and see where is he? if you hear his interviews ,he is bitter and stuck in his own world . its important to change with time and be tolerant of others specially in this business. There are thousands more new comers are waiting to get in if one makes wrong with others.
i am open minded and i accept all talent from all over the world. i have entire family and friends watching FQ now. gave them list of half dozons drams to follow. i hope he has a long and healthy career. love him love him love him
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

In my very own humble opinion FQ is a much better actor than shahrukh khan, popularity has got nothing to do with acting talent otherwise salman khan would not have been so popular. So of course according to me if an actor like FQ is being compared to shahrukh, it is unjust and mind karna banta hai. I think Irfan Khan is a better choice although I have not seen much of Irfan Khan's work so can not say if he is as versatile as FQ but yes he is a better actor than shahrukh. And FQ is a very kind hearted, genuine person. He says what he thinks and believes in. He likes to talk about Pakistani art and artists only and he doesn't care about what others think. He has introduced and promoted so many newcomers and same with Fahad Mustafa and they both do not shy away from teaching their skills to others. Aiza and many more give credit to Fahad and Fahad and many more give credit to Faisal for the acting tips. As far as talking about others is concerned then it is part and parcel of this profession and not just this, it is part of every profession and it is same everywhere. I have seen even an artist like naseer uddin shah to criticize others and everybody knows about khan rivalry. Even Bachan and SRK have been slamming each other in past. It is a common knowledge that FQ and Fahad do not go along well with certain people in industry and whenever they get the chance they criticize them and vice versa, I think it is not a very big deal.

Sorry but I beg to differ ...POPULARITY HAS GOT EVERYTHING TO do with acting ...specially when one is an actor...all three khans in BOLLYWOOD are where they are not coz they've good business man but coz they r very good actors...I know many ques on Salman srks acting talent...all I can say to them is plz watch the old films where they already proved their mettle...agree the recent movies of srk n Sallu lack scope for acting but whenever there is scope they hv always excelled...all those billion fans spending money to watch their movies is not coz they r very good businessman but that's coz they hv a very strong screen presence and good actord...May be not terrific but pretty good

Coming to cimbas point of how srk has spoke very cleverly and hv kept good contacts...u need that skill in each n every field of the job world ... Doesn't matter what u do u hv to speak cleverly and hv to keep contact with good yet intelligent yet profitable people...I m a teacher...even I follow these rules while talking to my fello. Colleagues my students their parents...but that doesn't mean I m surviving on that skill only ...if I m a bad teacher even being so businessminded and calculative can't mk me survive in my teaching career until n unless I m a good teacher ...students aren't fools...they know which teacher can deliver n go to them

The same way audience aren't fools and blind...if there r such a huge amount of fan base of any actor around the world...not only srk or Sallu...it can b anyone ...obviously he is talented in the craft and deliver ...
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@PyarayAfza
I totally agree with you on the case of acting skills of SRK. I cant stand him but you have to also agree that he is a one hell of a smart businessman. He talks humble and over all people don't talk ill of SRK or he about others. Very well liked as a person by all. He is a indeed shrewd business man. bachaan I adore and watched too much growing up but him too avoid public confrontations. that is a sign of a smart person and keep good with all. Media and public is what makes and breaks actors. FQ is not someone who started yesterday so I feel he should be a bigger person and don't give in so easily to small nonsense. if he went along with the viewer and said yes to her SRK praising would not have made a dent in his popularity or roles. its just about being mature in the media . FQ does praise new talent and he is working on promoting and training new talent . I heard he sent people out to be train for new things. I give him kudos to promote his local industry and talent but don't bash others for exploring.
I too believe that FQ is one fine actor and far superior skilled than SRK in any given role. SRK came from nothing and made his name and place in the industry not by just acting and we all know that. guy made good connections and kept good with people. nassiruddin shah is a fine actor again and see where is he? if you hear his interviews ,he is bitter and stuck in his own world . its important to change with time and be tolerant of others specially in this business. There are thousands more new comers are waiting to get in if one makes wrong with others.
i am open minded and i accept all talent from all over the world. i have entire family and friends watching FQ now. gave them list of half dozons drams to follow. i hope he has a long and healthy career. love him love him love him

I do not agree with you on SRK keeping good connections with people and being mature in the media. SRK's feud with Salman Khan and Amir Khan is pretty well known and they have been publicly making fun of each other as well. Amitabh Bachan and Shahrukh Khan's feud on KBC hosting is well known by all and shahrukh minded being compared to amitabh. Shahrukh and Amitabh both publicly ridiculed each other as well. Anyway the point is not that SRK is bad. The point was that FQ has a certain point of view about foreign artists and working in foreign media and he openly voices his opinion. I mean we audiences have also been criticizing those actors who work abroad so why cant FQ. I think FQ shouldn't stop voicing his opinion but yes I think what he can do is that he can improve the way he criticizes. As far as his issues with some other artists are concerned then as I mentioned it happens everywhere, it shouldn't but it does. Personally I think FQ's off screen personality is very much fun and humble. He is witty and humorous.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Sorry but I beg to differ ...POPULARITY HAS GOT EVERYTHING TO do with acting ...specially when one is an actor...all three khans in BOLLYWOOD are where they are not coz they've good business man but coz they r very good actors...I know many ques on Salman srks acting talent...all I can say to them is plz watch the old films where they already proved their mettle...agree the recent movies of srk n Sallu lack scope for acting but whenever there is scope they hv always excelled...all those billion fans spending money to watch their movies is not coz they r very good businessman but that's coz they hv a very strong screen presence and good actord...May be not terrific but pretty good

Coming to cimbas point of how srk has spoke very cleverly and hv kept good contacts...u need that skill in each n every field of the job world ... Doesn't matter what u do u hv to speak cleverly and hv to keep contact with good yet intelligent yet profitable people...I m a teacher...even I follow these rules while talking to my fello. Colleagues my students their parents...but that doesn't mean I m surviving on that skill only ...if I m a bad teacher even being so businessminded and calculative can't mk me survive in my teaching career until n unless I m a good teacher ...students aren't fools...they know which teacher can deliver n go to them

The same way audience aren't fools and blind...if there r such a huge amount of fan base of any actor around the world...not only srk or Sallu...it can b anyone ...obviously he is talented in the craft and deliver ...

Abby I will restate my point of view again. Popularity is not at all linked with acting skills. According to me Irfan Khan is hands down a better actor than Salman Khan or Shahrukh Khan but is he more popular? No. I never said Shahrukh and Salman are bad but in my opinion they are also not good. They are average at best but yes they are excellent entertainers. So my point was that it is not necessary that a good actor will be popular one as well and a bad actor will always be unpopular. If you can prove to me that the 'best actor will always be most popular' and 'the bad actor will always be unpopular' then please do so. According to me popularity depends on many other factors besides only acting.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Abby I will restate my point of view again. Popularity is not at all linked with acting skills. According to me Irfan Khan is hands down a better actor than Salman Khan or Shahrukh Khan but is he more popular? No. I never said Shahrukh and Salman are bad but in my opinion they are also not good. They are average at best but yes they are excellent entertainers. So my point was that it is not necessary that a good actor will be popular one as well and a bad actor will always be unpopular. If you can prove to me that the 'best actor will always be most popular' and 'the bad actor will always be unpopular' then please do so. According to me popularity depends on many other factors besides only acting.

when actors are good entertainers that obviously means they they r entertaining through acting...coz of course they rnt showing us some other art to entertain us...if they were so ordinary in acting then they wudnt hv been so good entertainers

Coming to irfan Khan ...he hv gotten his due when it comes to name n fame...inspite of hving zero looks which is another core requirement in media industry...he has even done holly movies and got a lot of recognition and respect in his career...

Coming being the most popular actor being the best actor we don't hv to go outside...in our very pak industry there is many such example...Fawad is most popular and he is literally the best too when it comes to versatility in romance anger comedy seriousness evilness...he rox in all shades...FQ n nauman ejaz has unparalleled talent and they got their due popularity too

Same goes with the actresses too...Saba q Sanam b ayesha k are most heavily paid actresses and no one can even come close to them when it comes to versatility...so they r most popular and they r indeed the best in their craft too

recent example in BOLLYWOOD is nawazuddin siddiqui...who was he a few years back...literally no one but through his acting talent...he is getting 10 times the payment and so much recognition everywhere whereas he is so average looking...but now he is so damn popular

I don't mind u not liking srk n Sallu..everyone is entitled to their own choice n preference...coz I m not a diehard fan of either of the khans...I m a hrithik Roshan kareena kappor fan ...but I can't take the credit away from the khans even one bit for what they hv achieved saying acting has no relation with popularity...coz one can only succeed in one's field only when they r very good at that craft ...audience doesn't go to see tha khans movies again n again only on their faces value
cimba thumbnail
i beg to differ with abby jeran on the point of acting skills and being most popular. one has to work hard and there is no substitute to that. has to get the right break and good movies.
ex Katrina kaif, aishwarya rai do you think these two have 1 percent of acting talent that is required to get the movies??? but they r number one ... both are lookers and got lucky enough to get good movies with good casting .
sallu is total entertainer and makes their own movies. he has great comedy timing. srk got good team with johar's and which worked in his favor and made good films. Amir is a good actor and does limited work with quality. Again amir does not get along with many and is mostly not social with filmy world.
Farhan aktar is multi talented and good at what he does.

as a teacher you can skate through your career and be paid maybe not in the best of the schools but will have a job. you are not on national and international media that is where things differ. lot has to do with what people think of you. media has a huge role in actor's career and which can make or break them.
As far as things concern FQ is still the best of the drama world in india and pakistan. i know he has not and will never do indian drama or a movie but non the less he is fab.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
cimba thumbnail
today' s episode of Iqraar. i felt did not get enough dose of him for one week. just a glimpse on a hospital bed. on his way to recovery.๐Ÿ‘
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

i beg to differ with abby jeran on the point of acting skills and being most popular. one has to work hard and there is no substitute to that. has to get the right break and good movies.
ex Katrina kaif, aishwarya rai do you think these two have 1 percent of acting talent that is required to get the movies??? but they r number one ... both are lookers and got lucky enough to get good movies with good casting .
sallu is total entertainer and makes their own movies. he has great comedy timing. srk got good team with johar's and which worked in his favor and made good films. Amir is a good actor and does limited work with quality. Again amir does not get along with many and is mostly not social with filmy world.
Farhan aktar is multi talented and good at what he does.

as a teacher you can skate through your career and be paid maybe not in the best of the schools but will have a job. you are not on national and international media that is where things differ. lot has to do with what people think of you. media has a huge role in actor's career and which can make or break them.
As far as things concern FQ is still the best of the drama world in india and pakistan. i know he has not and will never do indian drama or a movie but non the less he is fab.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Kat and ash has no comparison...ash is far more better than Kat...ash proved her mettle in 1999 with hum dil De Chike Sanam n taal and there was no looking back...

Coming to Kat she was a terrible actress before and whole bollywood used to make fun of her as she Cudnt act dance or say Hindi but then year after year movie after movie she worked on herself...'be it Hindi dialogue delivery or dancing or acting...she Cudnt dance initially but look at her she is the dancing queen now...agree she hardly got acting oriented movies like sonakshi which is defo her badluck but no one can ever forget how amazing she was in rajneeti and so tha tiger...even in Jab tak HAIN jaan she was good...

No one raves about Kat acting and she was never no1 but she has worked on herself in EVERY dept to b a Bollywood actress and hence the popularity...it didn't come out of nothing

Same can b said abt ash too...ash is like Imran Abbas...both of them r so beautiful that their acting talent takes the backseat and both of them are very good actors ...who hardly gets acknowledge ed abt acting ...ash has proved what she is in many many movies that she is way more than a pretty face

So there ...popularity only came after the craft is polished...people did used to mk fun if Kat in the beginning when she cud no nothing...when she started improving only then people started crediting...she acted very well in wk tha tiger too
pk14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am watching mera pahela pyar and it is too sweet so far. He is shown perfect dad ๐Ÿ‘ . too sweet.
I finished watching mera yaqeen and the way he took notice of second wife was too kind and wonderful hubby.
Off the topic a bit??? how common is it in Pakistan to have two wives?? In that case how fair is it to the family??

In Islam a muslim man is allowed to marry 4 woman at a time it means he can keep 4 wives at a time . If you wana know y this permission has been given to a muslim man . i could explain to you.
But as far as you question is concerned then No its is not that much common in pakistan like they show on tv . ppl do have 2 wives in pakistan . But its not an obligation to have two wives .It depends on the reason nd scenerios for which they marries the 2nd woman .But yea most of our dramas pick this scoial issue of two wives and make lots of dramas of it ...And even i get offended sometimes that y they repeatedly show this subject . Anyways i m not against having two wives if untill or unless the man is giving equal rights to both of his wives . ๐Ÿ˜Š