Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

@ABBY Jeran

i am on it. let me start tonight with mehram. lol

may be try to see some of farhan's other work. was farhan the abuser first husband in kankar?? i saw that but kind of rushed through it for sake of watching sanam. i shall check ,in that case he looked good.

ahesan i saw first in muje khuda pe yakeen hai..what a rondu!!! along with a crapy storyline. that turned me off.

i am scared to watch mann o salva in fear of losing my love for FQ. He is a grey character in that. i also love watching Resham .

U WILL WATCH MEHRAM TODAY...YAYYY...whatever epis u finish plz post ur FeedBk in mehram thread...I really want to hv a blast this last wk of mehram ...but don't finish in a hurry...this show has beautiful dialogues and beautiful poems aka shairys which plays in the background...plz listen to them...they've beautifully penned...it's not as if u hv to finish all 24 epis in one day...finish watching by thurs so that we can watch the finale Epi together

Coming to AHSAN I can so understand ur feelings coz me too watched him first in khuda pe yakeen and there he cried so much but never the less I liked that show ...don't know why ...
but then I started watching AHSANs other work and was literally in awe of him...he is really very natural n versatile...my first impression was so wrong abt him thanks to his rondu role in khuda pe yakeen

Watch MAUSAM n PAANI JAISA PYAAR ...u will be surprised to see his work in these two shows

Man I salwa has a big starcast...I m glad u Like resham coz personally I jus can't stand resham...don't know why she gets so many dramas As leads...she is ok for parallel leads
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am looking at it and i remeber last episode from two weeks ago , which i glance at ( guy is in the hospital surrounded by his two wives) but turned me off. I am dont consider my self feminist but i have hard time digesting two wives business. Poor women were slaving over this ullu who does not know what or who he wants in life. Poor women with no family and finiancial support get to fight for love. horrid... i will try to watch though just for you and how long before i pull my hair.
For a change i want two husbands for one wife , seriously. Let them both work hard for the woman and pamper her with lots of money and beautiful house they build for her. Take her on vacations and double the attention she get. one kid per husband. How is that for a change ??

If you are watching Iqraar with FQ its a two wives story . i am not a fan of the character first wife develop in to and she is a loud lousy character with no genuine love for her husband but in that situation i put my self there and see how tolerant i would be of a second wife ...
how common is it in pakistan to have multiple wives??? i wonder.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ABBY Jeran

i am on it. let me start tonight with mehram. lol

may be try to see some of farhan's other work. was farhan the abuser first husband in kankar?? i saw that but kind of rushed through it for sake of watching sanam. i shall check ,in that case he looked good.

ahesan i saw first in muje khuda pe yakeen hai..what a rondu!!! along with a crapy storyline. that turned me off.

i am scared to watch mann o salva in fear of losing my love for FQ. He is a grey character in that. i also love watching Resham .

Im sorry you got introduced to Ahsan Khan through Mujhe khuda pe yaqeen hai. Watch his Marasim or Mausam or Bilqees Kaur. The Ahsan Khan off screen is a very charismatic person with a great sense of humour. Ahsan as a guest on any show is always a fun filled show with lots of laughter and fun.
cimba thumbnail
@prinzessin1
i did hear other actors rave about his personality too. He is easy going, fun loving, caring person. I am sure he is a fine human being but it was just that i saw him in such a rondu type role that it just turned me off but it does not mean that will not check out his shows. i am looking to watch few that i have short listed with him in a lead.
Bashar momin really turn me on as a FQ fan and after that few of his rondu roles but fantastic acting. I saw his comedy and i found it very loud not a fan of his comic roles. tried topi drama and few episodes of vivah kab hoga .. felt a bit childish. As a person no one is as jealous and small minded as faisal and that i saw on an interviews. He is senior actor and talks bad about a lot of newcomers (does not name them) being disrespectful and blah blah . Times have changed and he need to go with the flow... he fliped on screen when compared to SRK. Smart thing for him to say would have been god give me just as much popularity and end the call instead goes on and on like a child. i am not a SRK fan but like it or not he is so popular worldwide and its a fact. He needs to learn to be a bigger person and better PR.
promise to watch ehsaan khan dramas and post it too.
by the way saw three episodes of mehram for my buddy abby jeran last night
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

@prinzessin1
i did hear other actors rave about his personality too. He is easy going, fun loving, caring person. I am sure he is a fine human being but it was just that i saw him in such a rondu type role that it just turned me off but it does not mean that will not check out his shows. i am looking to watch few that i have short listed with him in a lead.
Bashar momin really turn me on as a FQ fan and after that few of his rondu roles but fantastic acting. I saw his comedy and i found it very loud not a fan of his comic roles. tried topi drama and few episodes of vivah kab hoga .. felt a bit childish. As a person no one is as jealous and small minded as faisal and that i saw on an interviews. He is senior actor and talks bad about a lot of newcomers (does not name them) being disrespectful and blah blah . Times have changed and he need to go with the flow... he fliped on screen when compared to SRK. Smart thing for him to say would have been god give me just as much popularity and end the call instead goes on and on like a child. i am not a SRK fan but like it or not he is so popular worldwide and its a fact. He needs to learn to be a bigger person and better PR.
promise to watch ehsaan khan dramas and post it too.
by the way saw three episodes of mehram for my buddy abby jeran last night

Me too not very fond of FQ off screen personality and sadly Fahad Mustafa is on the decline side too. So glad he stopped hosting morning show.

Ahsan khan with small role, watch Mata e jaan, Taakey ki aayegi Baraat,Ainy ki aayegi baraat, Dastaan,Pani jaisa pyaar ( Dastaan and Pani jaisa pyar as whole dramas were blockbusters, plus its an ideal drama for those who want to see Ahsan in short but powerful roles. And with gurantee I can say he doesnt cry in them at all. After paani jaisa pyar you will forget all the tears from mujhe khuda pe yaqeen hai)
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

U WILL WATCH MEHRAM TODAY...YAYYY...whatever epis u finish plz post ur FeedBk in mehram thread...I really want to hv a blast this last wk of mehram ...but don't finish in a hurry...this show has beautiful dialogues and beautiful poems aka shairys which plays in the background...plz listen to them...they've beautifully penned...it's not as if u hv to finish all 24 epis in one day...finish watching by thurs so that we can watch the finale Epi together

Coming to AHSAN I can so understand ur feelings coz me too watched him first in khuda pe yakeen and there he cried so much but never the less I liked that show ...don't know why ...
but then I started watching AHSANs other work and was literally in awe of him...he is really very natural n versatile...my first impression was so wrong abt him thanks to his rondu role in khuda pe yakeen

Watch MAUSAM n PAANI JAISA PYAAR ...u will be surprised to see his work in these two shows

Man I salwa has a big starcast...I m glad u Like resham coz personally I jus can't stand resham...don't know why she gets so many dramas As leads...she is ok for parallel leads

Ommggg Abby, u liked MKPYH?! For some odd reasons I liked it too, especially Ahsans acting. Yes he cried a sea full but his crying doesnt leave one unaffected 😭. But Iam glad you watched some of his better shows. Ever watched his interviews or morning show appereances? Regardless in which show he goes, from the host to the callers to the audience everyone speaks highly of him.

Completel agree with you about Resham.
cimba thumbnail
to my surprise they spoke good about humayun saeed . Resham was saying humayun does not speak ill of anyone and easy going. we can see the results of that. He is a successful businessman and a good position as a ceo of one of the chanel. He may be a womanizer from all the media talk but if you can get girls half of your age and beautiful , I say why not??? LOL more power to him. Having a good PR is a way to success and will last for a life long success.
cimba thumbnail
I just saw Iqraar promo . too good. I cant wait to watch the show.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In my very own humble opinion FQ is a much better actor than shahrukh khan, popularity has got nothing to do with acting talent otherwise salman khan would not have been so popular. So of course according to me if an actor like FQ is being compared to shahrukh, it is unjust and mind karna banta hai. I think Irfan Khan is a better choice although I have not seen much of Irfan Khan's work so can not say if he is as versatile as FQ but yes he is a better actor than shahrukh. And FQ is a very kind hearted, genuine person. He says what he thinks and believes in. He likes to talk about Pakistani art and artists only and he doesn't care about what others think. He has introduced and promoted so many newcomers and same with Fahad Mustafa and they both do not shy away from teaching their skills to others. Aiza and many more give credit to Fahad and Fahad and many more give credit to Faisal for the acting tips. As far as talking about others is concerned then it is part and parcel of this profession and not just this, it is part of every profession and it is same everywhere. I have seen even an artist like naseer uddin shah to criticize others and everybody knows about khan rivalry. Even Bachan and SRK have been slamming each other in past. It is a common knowledge that FQ and Fahad do not go along well with certain people in industry and whenever they get the chance they criticize them and vice versa, I think it is not a very big deal.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I just saw Iqraar promo . too good. I cant wait to watch the show.

Iqraar is a doosri biwi show...yet surprisingly good ...it has aired 18 epis already I guess...today is the 19 th Epi

This us the only show where incur stand resham lol