Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i am half way through dil hai chota sa and i am broken hearted. when little brother said he is not calling older brother's wife Bhabhi , i knew it. terrible direction its headed. Why can't the guy have a chance to work out his own dilemas? 😭
cimba thumbnail
Just finished watching Qaida e tanhai. I am speechless. Such a good drama. I cried buckets. FQ was amazing and Sawera were great as a couple. Good chemistry.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Just finished watching Qaida e tanhai. I am speechless. Such a good drama. I cried buckets. FQ was amazing and Sawera were great as a couple. Good chemistry.

i also just finished watching this drama...such an wonderful drama!! So touching
cimba thumbnail
you will love adhuri aurat too. nice story if not seen
started sandal and so far so good but its more about sandal the girl character than FQ.

Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

i am half way through dil hai chota sa and i am broken hearted. when little brother said he is not calling older brother's wife Bhabhi , i knew it. terrible direction its headed. Why can't the guy have a chance to work out his own dilemas? 😭

Dil HAIN chota sa was nice...wish the gal was some1 else...tooba is so ordinary
But I liked the show as I luv the younger brother meekal as well

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

you will love adhuri aurat too. nice story if not seen
started sandal and so far so good but its more about sandal the girl character than FQ.

Sandal is very nice...it has fahadd too
cimba thumbnail
I finished sandal over the weekend . nice drama again but hate to see FQ on a loosing side of the line. 😭 I am not fahadd fan at all. another not a big of is ahsaan khan . Their faces look like they are crying at all times. FQ doesn't look it but seems to be doing a lot of...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I finished sandal over the weekend . nice drama again but hate to see FQ on a loosing side of the line. 😭 I am not fahadd fan at all. another not a big of is ahsaan khan . Their faces look like they are crying at all times. FQ doesn't look it but seems to be doing a lot of...

Fahadd and AHSAN has a different charm of their own...May b u hvnt seen the best of their work till now the way u did fq s dramas...watch kankar...fahad was too good their with Sanam b

Nyways as I said plz watch mehram before zahid enters ALVIDA

Mehrams last Epi is in this thurs...watch asap and we can celebrate the end together in mehram thread on Thursday
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hayeee heart attack! Fahad is mera shadeeed favourite.. I think you havn't seen Fahad in ishhtyle yet😉 chalo koi baat nahin.
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
cimba thumbnail
@ABBY Jeran

i am on it. let me start tonight with mehram. lol

may be try to see some of farhan's other work. was farhan the abuser first husband in kankar?? i saw that but kind of rushed through it for sake of watching sanam. i shall check ,in that case he looked good.

ahesan i saw first in muje khuda pe yakeen hai..what a rondu!!! along with a crapy storyline. that turned me off.

i am scared to watch mann o salva in fear of losing my love for FQ. He is a grey character in that. i also love watching Resham .