Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
guys can you suggest me some of the good episodes from season 1?
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

guys can you suggest me some of the good episodes from season 1?

last season my fav episode were...in order of preference
Mehwish n AHSAN...I watched this Epi innumerable times...LUVED their offscreen persona

hamza abbasi n ayesha k...I was kinda shocked to see how good they looked together...hamza plz do a drama with her

Saba q and adnan siddiqui...I vowed not to watch the Epi coz I m sick of watching Saba with adnan..first maat...then janam...n then agn here...damn it...but the Epi turned out to b surprisingly very good and I ended up liking adnan...lol

omer shariff...god that Epi was hilarious

Fawad n mahira...yeah I known this combo shud hv been no 1 but I jus didn't like the Epi...there was something missing and I still wonder what...plus I don't find fawads offscreen rappo with mahira that good in this Epi...whereas in th Fawad mahira tuc Epi in mahiras talk show I LUVED their rappo...in this Epi something was missing and I jus Cudnt enjoy it a bit...

bilal lashari and reema...HOLY SHIT BILLY IS DROP DEAD GOZS N talented and a gentleman at the same time...what a killer combo man...he shud do movies too

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

last season my fav episode were...in order of preference
Mehwish n AHSAN...I watched this Epi innumerable times...LUVED their offscreen persona

hamza abbasi n ayesha k...I was kinda shocked to see how good they looked together...hamza plz do a drama with her

Saba q and adnan siddiqui...I vowed not to watch the Epi coz I m sick of watching Saba with adnan..first maat...then janam...n then agn here...damn it...but the Epi turned out to b surprisingly very good and I ended up liking adnan...lol

omer shariff...god that Epi was hilarious

Fawad n mahira...yeah I known this combo shud hv been no 1 but I jus didn't like the Epi...there was something missing and I still wonder what...plus I don't find fawads offscreen rappo with mahira that good in this Epi...whereas in th Fawad mahira tuc Epi in mahiras talk show I LUVED their rappo...in this Epi something was missing and I jus Cudnt enjoy it a bit...

bilal lashari and reema...HOLY SHIT BILLY IS DROP DEAD GOZS N talented and a gentleman at the same time...what a killer combo man...he shud do movies too

thanx abbay :) and i think u r becoming encyclopedia of pak serials lol.u just know everything about it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol jus a yr ago I was an encyclopedia of Indian soaps ...knew everything about upcoming dramas ...who is doing what...who is dating who...which dramA has which production house director channel trpz...now I know nothing...I m clueless abt Indian soaps now...don't even know the new bunch of actors actresses in Hindi soaps...and my focus shifted to pak shows now and I kinda know all th production houses writers director s actors by now...hehe...but still hvnt caught up with all the shows as there r too many shows to catch up on