Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^Ohh okk.. Thtz nice.. Hope the best for her..😳

Yaay Hina.. I want her to be back soon.. But baby k bad it will be difficult a bit isn't it ? :/ atleast for two years..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Actually i watched MAQH later.. In fact recently.. So it was after seeig her performance so far.. Hence i didn't find her awful or nything..:P
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Zindagi has jodey diloko in such a way that its UNBELIEVABLE

before people knew only fawad khan thnx to zgh n khoobsurat joint release in india

But now there r fans of mikaal ahsan saba q sherry okb maya ali too in india

Wish they aired a better shw of mohib than yeh shadi nahin ho sakti ...then people wud hv luved him more too

Sherry is luckily more popular thnx to zgh kahi unkahi and now people r luving him in bezubaan aka mere dard ko zubaan mile

Savera nadeem is luved a lot as bari apa is a big hit

Mere naseeb was a big hit too n so was mere qatil mere dildar ...ahsan was saying in an intvw that abroad an indian fan was calling him as omar n said she luved his shws n later he realised omar was his character name in MQMD lol

Also mohib gets tweets abt firaaq ending frm both pak n ind as thnx to zgh many in india watchd firaaq for sanam online n started liking mohib too

I really wish they air good shws of adeel mohib n sami k is yet to debut in india lol

Many found fahad hot in mastana mahi...i m waiting for fahads better shws in zindagi

FQ is luved in MZZBN

All n all th way before only pak viwers used to know th stars by name now many indian fans also know

Many indian tv stars n media people tweet abt how rich th written content of th pak serials r

Many indians r surprised that family life in pak is aa normal as ny othr asian country...its not a warzone

Before convos betwn ind n pak frnds online was only abt ind shws n bollywood

Now th pak shws r also th topic of discussion

INDIA WITH PAKISTAN tweets in peshawar wudnt hv been so many if indian gen audience didnt connect to pak general public

Zindagi channel is like a mirror of pak life to indian audience n ind is a huge huge market

Even if 30% people r watching zindagi shws that itself is a HUGE viwership

I CANT BE MORE THANKFUL N MORE GRATEFUL TO ZEE TV NETWORK ENOUGH FOR LAUNCHING THIS CHANNEL

wow you write like a professional reporter 😊
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Before humsafar too Pakistan came up with OUTSTANDING shows like Khuda Aur Mohabbat, MZZB, Durre Shehwar, Dastaan n many more like this..

ye to ab ek trend hi ban gaya hai tht " hamsafar CHANGED Pak Industry " 😛 jab k thtz not te case..

Pakistani shows started to be AWESOME once again since 2008 onwards..

i agree with you in this.even i thought so after watching hs and reading the interviews..but later on when i saw those dramas i understood that it is not the case
Alishba better do a new show
ive hardly seen her :(
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^^ i knw.. same here.. also her voice is different.. i like tht too ;)
I love her eyes and smile <333
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
yes.. she has got really pretty eyes.. i used to think WHERE did i see her before.. coz her face seemed familiar to me..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

wow you write like a professional reporter 😊

Hahaha thank u thank u...blushing
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

It was mostly star plus. Zee was never in the race.. Sony was also popular due to reality shows it aired (bigg boss aired it first season on sony and jhalak's first few seasons also aired on sony)
I dont remember watching or hearing about any door darshan shows.

Oh ok...Star Plus has been the faring the best amongst its competitors(who are not far away now) mainly due to their good marketing strategies,
Doordarshan is the first entertainment channel of India before Star Plus and other private channels came in Doordarshan was the only running channel in India constituting of varied shows for all types of generations.For kids we had Shaktimaan(First superhero of India😆),Vikram and Betaal,Dekh Bhai Dekh,Jungle Book Mowgli etc.,then we had shows on social issues which have cult status till today like Shanti,Nukkad,Hum Log,Yeh jo Zindagi Hai,Swabhimaan,Rajni,Trishna,Neem Ka Ped,Fauji(ShahRukh Khan's launch show),Gul Gulshan Gulfam,Mirza Ghalib etc...list is endless and classics of the league of Buniyaad,Tamas(based on partition).My parents still tell me how they used to wait for Sundays to watch Chitrahaar on DD with the whole locality glued to TV sets for they use to have 1-2 in the whole locality.I only remember watching kids shows in 1990's.
Then the private channels like Star plus,zee,sony came and rest as they say is history BUT even they use to air very good shows like Heena,Hasratein,Hum Panch(ekta kapoor's show) etc till K shows took over.
I guess the effect K-shows had over the Pakistani Drama industry can be extended to our public broadcasters and even private channels.It was a whole new era...it came and its all over now.
Its all about changing times.