Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ i agree..

Her first ever show for me was Annie ki ayegi baraat with Ahsan Khan.. Really liked them..

Then with Mohib.. Then with Fahad.. All were too good..
i first saw her in MDKJZM promo and thought yeh Syra itni badal kaise gayi 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Haha..:P

Before MDK, i knew she was Syra's sis.. Actually during Mera Naseeb, i saw an itv of her sisters.. Then i got to knw abt Alishba for the first time.. Then In AKAB.. N then so on.. :)
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Woah...quite a discussion here.Nice.But I wonder is it only star plus that had occupied the whole market because we have other channels too in the offing.K-era...enough has been said.Doordarshan use to have great shows before it which reminds me did they air in Pakistan too like we had Dhoop Kinare,Tango Charlie and Tanhaiyan here?

It was mostly star plus. Zee was never in the race.. Sony was also popular due to reality shows it aired (bigg boss aired it first season on sony and jhalak's first few seasons also aired on sony)
I dont remember watching or hearing about any door darshan shows.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Usman you dont like Sanam Baloch😲...blasphemy 😆

I love her, she is better than alishaba🤣

no one could have done shewar better than her...bano in dastaan and also kankar.

and I hope mery dard ko jo zuban mille was the only attempt to writing by Bushra🤣...i see people recommending it here and I am like what🤣.

LOL LOL I said that I did not like her in the beginning.. I started liking her during Durr-e-shahwar. And kankar is her most under-rated performance so far. She was outstanding in it.
And yes, I definitely rank her better than Alishba, keeping all my bias-ness aside.

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I saw him various shows doing different roles.. but he atracted me first in Rani Beti Raj Kare as Adnan... he had a personality there.. uff.. i still call him Adnan only even after knowing his real name 😛

then in Mere Meherbaan.. Ayaan he was.. LOVED him.. n also Falah's character played by Madiha Rizvi.. she is really gr8.. or i wud say female version of Hassan for me.. her acting is as paused n fine as him.. i really like them 😳

Havent seen the above shows that you've mentioned. But yes, he definitely is an underrated actor.
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
@risingAsh and Hina:I watched Alishba for the first time in Main Abdul Qadir hoon and found her awful 😆. But I'z surprised by her performance in Ek Nazar meri taraf. Liked all of her work after that. Pehchan is one of her most under-rated performance. Infact, the serial is under-rated. Alishba said in one of her recent interviews that she is on break for few months as she is expecting. So, we wont be watching her on screen for quite some time now.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

In rubaru she was awful...

I thought she was awful in darmiyan. Somewhat better in rubaru but her character was poorly written.
I think she did a reasonable job in Bilquees Kaur too.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Dnt knw abt Pehchaan though..

Awww... She is expecting.. Thtz super cute 😳 MashaAllah !

Btw she started working in shows after her marriage na ? I mean i didn't heard abt her wedding in past 3 years ...
I hope she comes back soon
I liked her with Fahad :D
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Dnt knw abt Pehchaan though..

Awww... She is expecting.. Thtz super cute 😳 MashaAllah !

Btw she started working in shows after her marriage na ? I mean i didn't heard abt her wedding in past 3 years ...

In her interview, she said that she got married four years back and it was a love marriage.

Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago